Author Topic: Gym Fight--Must be suckmymuscle (on receiving end)  (Read 12089 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Gym Fight--Must be suckmymuscle (on receiving end)
« Reply #75 on: January 13, 2009, 06:47:51 PM »
 The very title of his thread is anathema. Suckmymuscle is never on the receiving end of anything, making the very title of the thread hyperbolically paradoxcal.  I am so genetically superior to you bithes with a:

- Grander stature.

- Superior physical strengh.

- IQ over 4 standard deviations above the norm.

- Face more perfect than Jude law's.

- Enormous affluence - although most of it inherited.

- Moderator at 27 interet message boards, and I snob all of them by never showing up - and never get demoded anyway because I am a god.

So hate on, bitches, you pathetic little shits, as I drink some of my Chivas special reserve, aged in cask for 40 years, and laugh at your pathetic trailer trash or middle class American lives, as you eat pork rinds with Budweiser beer while watching football on your black-and-white TVs inside your trailers. Next week, it's my cousin's birthday and we are opening a 1982 Latour, a 1990 Mouton-Rotschild and, the special treat of the night and above the two aforementioned wines, a Cheval Blanc from the 1947 vintage, of which there are less than 300 bottls left in the World. Ah, life is good. :) I can't really blame you girls for trying to rip on me while congratulating each other in the process, as this board is the only place in your lives where you can be a winner. :D But guess what, bitches? The next day I go back to being your boss treating you like crap, and real lfe is where the real packing order is established. So go ahead and keep congatulating each other like nerds for your pahethic attempts at owning me, and I will keep enjoying my Chival Regal special reserve, aged in casks for 40 years. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

meh...you put too much effort into that response

you think it makes you look clever but you, actually, look like a tool

suckmymuscle

« Reply #76 on: January 13, 2009, 06:51:06 PM »

Now that's a meltdown. Go break a german shepherd's spine over it. 

Would you consider watching me break a German sheppard's spine more amusing than watching football on your black-and-white TV in your trailer? ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2009, 07:08:18 PM »
  Would you consider watching me break a German sheppard's spine more amusing than watching football on your black-and-white TV in your trailer? ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hey bro, I'm still waiting on the other post.  You wanna train Thursday or Friday in Broward?  Let me know.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2009, 07:43:21 PM »
 The very title of his thread is anathema. Suckmymuscle is never on the receiving end of anything, making the very title of the thread hyperbolically paradoxcal.  I am so genetically superior to you bithes with a:

- Grander stature.

- Superior physical strengh.

- IQ over 4 standard deviations above the norm.

- Face more perfect than Jude law's.

- Enormous affluence - although most of it inherited.

- Moderator at 27 interet message boards, and I snob all of them by never showing up - and never get demoded anyway because I am a god.

So hate on, bitches, you pathetic little shits, as I drink some of my Chivas special reserve, aged in cask for 40 years, and laugh at your pathetic trailer trash or middle class American lives, as you eat pork rinds with Budweiser beer while watching football on your black-and-white TVs inside your trailers. Next week, it's my cousin's birthday and we are opening a 1982 Latour, a 1990 Mouton-Rotschild and, the special treat of the night and above the two aforementioned wines, a Cheval Blanc from the 1947 vintage, of which there are less than 300 bottles left in the World. Ah, life is good. :) I can't really blame you girls for trying to rip on me while congratulating each other in the process, as this board is the only place in your lives where you can be a winner. :D But guess what, bitches? The next day I go back to being your boss treating you like crap, and real lfe is where the real packing order is established. So go ahead and keep congatulating each other like nerds for your pahethic attempts at owning me, and I will keep enjoying my Chival Regal special reserve, aged in casks for 40 years. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

47 Cheval Blanc is only about $2000 a bottle you peasant.  Personally I found the '49 to be superior.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 13, 2009, 07:49:38 PM »
noooooooooo i cant see video anymore!
w

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2009, 07:50:25 PM »
suckmymuscle your insecurity level is astronomical..

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 13, 2009, 09:02:11 PM »
If someone is approaching you aggressively, it's always best to ready to throw first.
I am a big baby

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #82 on: January 13, 2009, 10:18:39 PM »
suckmymuscle must have complained to youtube about the vid of him getting smashed.

suckmymuscle? only a fag would have such a name..... ::)
No doubt about it...

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: January 13, 2009, 10:45:30 PM »
Subject: (No subject)
hey--completely honest here--I dont have a company, or money or anything.  I sit in my apartment 24/7 trying to get the nerve up to off myself.  I think I am close now to having the nerve.  Realistically there is not much reason for me to go on.I contribute nothing to society.  I am actually excited to move on to either another life or just the end.

My question to you is would it be exciting for you to know that you assisted someone in moving towards ending their own life.  If you would like, I can give you pm updates right up to the end.  Someone may as well benefit from it.  Eventually I have to succeed at it one of these times.

Im dead serious here.Im not looking for sympathy of anything, thats why I put it in pm and not on the boards.  You could get a personal pm of the last number of days of my life right up to the last second.

let me know, it might actually be interesting

I  dont care who you are, gimmick or real, I just thought it would be an opportunity for someone to follow the last days of someones life.  And since you seem so interested in me doing myself in, I thought this would be a good idea.

Let me know

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2009, 08:49:48 AM »
hey--completely honest here--I dont have a company, or money or anything.  I sit in my apartment 24/7 trying to get the nerve up to off myself.  I think I am close now to having the nerve.  Realistically there is not much reason for me to go on.I contribute nothing to society.  I am actually excited to move on to either another life or just the end.

My question to you is would it be exciting for you to know that you assisted someone in moving towards ending their own life.  If you would like, I can give you pm updates right up to the end.  Someone may as well benefit from it.  Eventually I have to succeed at it one of these times.

Im dead serious here.Im not looking for sympathy of anything, thats why I put it in pm and not on the boards.  You could get a personal pm of the last number of days of my life right up to the last second.

I  dont care who you are, gimmick or real, I just thought it would be an opportunity for someone to follow the last days of someones life.  And since you seem so interested in me doing myself in, I thought this would be a good idea.

Let me know
avesher before you do, find that cvnt AXA and knock him the fvck out like he deserves for humiliating you.
175lbs by 31st July

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2009, 08:56:41 AM »
what happen t the vid? >:(
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2009, 09:19:37 AM »

Let me know

Ave, has anyone ever recommended Cognitive Behavioural Therapy to you? Do you have a doctor treating you for your depression who has ever mentioned it. If not, ask for it..even if means sitting on a waiting list.
O

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #87 on: January 14, 2009, 04:29:36 PM »
people who report youtube videos = douche bags

sorry but I thought the poor white guy did nothing wrong and shouldnt have to be humiliated like that. If anyone should be ashamed it is the black guy.  plus it was excessively violent.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2009, 04:31:49 PM »
avesher before you do, find that #### AXA and knock him the fvck out like he deserves for humiliating you.

avesher get some help, you know you have ups and downs...just wait it out....and think about how everyone would feel here if you copied that kid at bodybuilding.com....to me that would be a selfish act...you would hurt the people here for no reason.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2009, 04:33:41 PM »
avesher get some help, you know you have ups and downs...just wait it out....and think about how everyone would feel here if you copied that kid at bodybuilding.com....to me that would be a selfish act...you would hurt the people here for no reason.

yes i agree,

thats why you need an outlet for your feelings, unleash the fury on AXA.

you'll feel much better in the morning.
175lbs by 31st July

ASJChaotic

« Reply #90 on: January 14, 2009, 04:40:08 PM »
avesher before you do, find that #### AXA and knock him the fvck out like he deserves for humiliating you.

yes i agree,

thats why you need an outlet for your feelings, unleash the fury on AXA.

you'll feel much better in the morning.

wow, looks like I really really really really really hurt your feelings "fat" panda
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

you can't go on one thread and not mention me, I own your soul

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: January 14, 2009, 05:41:00 PM »
SMM bro, where you at bro. 

Are we going to train Thurs, Friday or what?  I can do Saturday in the A.M..  Come to the Vette show Saturday in Boca, I'll be there too.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #92 on: January 14, 2009, 05:41:55 PM »
SMM bro, where you at bro. 

Are we going to train Thurs, Friday or what?  I can do Saturday in the A.M..  Come to the Vette show Saturday in Boca, I'll be there too.

what kind of shape is suckmymuscle in?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #93 on: January 14, 2009, 05:47:16 PM »
hahahaha, that clip is living proof, never approach a motherfuccker to fight with your hands down.
That's right..... as soon as you get that feeling you get right before an altercation............c hin down, hands up and start throwing bombs asap ;D

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: January 14, 2009, 05:50:07 PM »
what kind of shape is suckmymuscle in?

Bro claims an NPC like physique

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2009, 06:17:21 PM »
sorry but I thought the poor white guy did nothing wrong and shouldnt have to be humiliated like that. If anyone should be ashamed it is the black guy.  plus it was excessively violent.
you asshole >:( i didn't see the vid yet. >:( >:(
A

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2009, 06:58:22 PM »
video is gone... >:(

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #97 on: January 14, 2009, 07:02:53 PM »
video is gone... >:(
yeah, nycbull ratted to youtube >:(
A

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 14, 2009, 07:33:20 PM »

Let me know

Big Mark C is back at it posting this pm again--heres just one example of his follow up after he sent the pm

Quote from: Big Mark C on January 03, 2009, 08:09:22 PM
my friend i am not meaning to be funny     i care about rehaluk all this dumb board suff aside   

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 14, 2009, 07:34:23 PM »
and this one
hey listen i hope you are not serious    i am busting balls on getbig just for fun    i think you know that   you do the same with me and others    anyway   NO NO NO i have no interest in seeing you kill yourself   you are a great person and a fun poster     like i said you should know how rthings are on getbig   people bust balls over everything    coms back and you will be declaired king of getbig over alex