Author Topic: What is a Getbigger - this guy was def was one  (Read 139773 times)

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
Re: This guy was def a getbigger, PIP
« Reply #100 on: January 15, 2009, 02:22:05 PM »
--

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #101 on: January 15, 2009, 02:26:29 PM »
omg that is a great photoshop!

TEAM Nasser

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #102 on: January 15, 2009, 02:27:18 PM »
Quick somebody put that guy in that pic with those 5 young hotties in the mirror with their fat coat wearing friend standing in the doorway.  Put denim man in the dorrway and get rid of the fat bitch.  

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: January 15, 2009, 02:42:45 PM »
he's a loser. he robbed some shitty nothing store. he beat his woman and he did menial labor jobs.
now hes dead.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #104 on: January 15, 2009, 02:45:03 PM »
he's a loser. he robbed some shitty nothing store. he beat his woman and he did menial labor jobs.
now hes dead.
:o

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #105 on: January 15, 2009, 03:04:03 PM »
now hes dead.

He's an anti-hero. He also died in a manner that whilst is probably not really so, it's very easy to romanticise.
O

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2009, 05:43:02 PM »
now hes dead.

Hey atleast he had the guts to point a gun and someone and take their money and die for it instead of the Bernie Madoff's of the world.  I don't see you bitching and complaining about him???????  Bobby Sly will go down as in history as a real man of courage and who said fuck you to the man!   ;D  He took a bullet for all of us! 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #107 on: January 15, 2009, 07:06:18 PM »
he beat his woman and he did menial labor jobs.

Wait, he was a pro bodybuilder? ???

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2009, 07:32:23 PM »
Hey atleast he had the guts to point a gun and someone and take their money and die for it instead of the Bernie Madoff's of the world.  I don't see you bitching and complaining about him???????  Bobby Sly will go down as in history as a real man of courage and who said fuck you to the man!   ;D  He took a bullet for all of us! 

Amen. He attained a level of freedom - albeit briefly- that most of us will never know as we follow the rules and allow ourselves to be dominated and governed by an elite- an elite far more criminal than "Booby Sly" .
O

Alex23

« Reply #109 on: January 15, 2009, 07:37:13 PM »
Another epic thread that makes this place great.

I bless all the photoshop hours spent on this.

A true hero; nothing short of it.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #110 on: January 15, 2009, 11:15:17 PM »
if i knew how to photoshop i'd spend a week doing it

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #111 on: January 16, 2009, 12:50:26 AM »
BLOOMINGTON -- Robert Sylvester, a robbery suspect shot to death Monday by police after a high-speed chase, had a history of financial problems and violence dating back for years. | Old poker friends remember 'Bobby' | Wife: 'Never had a theft problem'

Friends described the same man Tuesday as “a character” known for luck and boldness at the poker table. His family described the longtime ironworker as a good husband and father.

“He was polite, always funny. He was well-liked,” said Dean Derbyshire, who runs a card club Sylvester used to frequent.

Derbyshire and others who knew him had trouble reconciling the man they knew with the man they learned about Monday.

“I don’t know what brought him to do something like this,” said Donnie Bradford, a fellow card player who said he’s known Sylvester for 30 years.

“It looks to me like something fell apart in his life,” said Derbyshire.

Sylvester, 57, of the 1500 block of West Locust Street, Bloomington, died late Monday night after being shot by police on Interstate 55 on Normal’s northwest side.

At the end of a high-speed chase Monday afternoon, he exited his sport utility vehicle and jumped a highway barrier with a handgun drawn. Police shot him in the head and lower extremities, authorities said.

Police started to pursue him because he and his SUV fit the description of a man who robbed the Check ’n Go on Bloomington’s west side — the sixth Twin City holdup since Dec. 3 involving a suspect matching Sylvester’s description. The six cases are still under investigation.

Financial problems

In the years leading up to that first Twin City bank robbery Dec. 3, Sylvester’s financial problems were evident in court records.

In July 2007, National City Bank initiated foreclosure proceedings against Sylvester on his home on Locust Street, which he has owned since at least 1998, court records show. The bank claimed Sylvester had missed at least four monthly payments — each more than $450 — on an initial mortgage worth $74,000.

The bank filed to dismiss the foreclosure in June 2008, presumably due to payment, and Sylvester kept the home.

In 2004, Sylvester filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy.

In 2005, when facing misdemeanor domestic battery charges, Sylvester wrote on court forms that he was behind on his house payments. In 2006, in a separate case that put him on 24 months of probation for domestic battery, he asked the court to change the payment date for his fines because it conflicted with his utility payments, records show.

In August 2007, Sylvester was arrested after police said he beat a woman outside a bingo hall in Normal. He pleaded guilty to felony domestic battery and was ordered to serve 30 days in jail, which he did on the weekends.

That case violated the terms of his probation on the 2006 domestic battery case, and the judge ordered him to continue recommended alcohol and domestic violence counseling, records show.

The same woman was involved in all three domestic battery cases. In each case, she asked that he be allowed back into the home the couple shared, court records show.

Sylvester’s family life

McLean County Coroner Beth Kimmerling said in a statement Tuesday that Sylvester’s family described him as “a good husband” who “loved his children.”

WEEK-TV reported that Sylvester’s wife, Dee, said she thinks the I-55 shootout with police “could have been avoided or handled in another way” by officers.

He was a hard worker and made good money and he never had a theft problem,” she reportedly told WEEK-TV. “They keep bringing up all his bad past, but he never had a theft problem.”

Sylvester also had a number of traffic offenses ranging from drunken driving and attempting to flee from an officer to failing to wear a seat belt.

Sylvester was a journeyman ironworker with the East Peoria-based Iron Workers Local 112 since 2003, and he was an active member, said business manager Brian Stanley. He had been working a construction job at Heartland Community College since around September, the union said.

He was with a Chicago-based local from 2000 to 2003. His family said he’d been an ironworker for about 30 years.

Alex23

« Reply #112 on: January 16, 2009, 12:51:56 AM »
Stop reminding us of the sad side of this story Donkey. I already miss the guy :(.....

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #113 on: January 16, 2009, 12:54:53 AM »
now hes dead.

Watch your mouth, convict!!

He may be dead.....but he will forever live on in our hearts..... :'(
No doubt about it...

Alex23

« Reply #114 on: January 16, 2009, 12:57:27 AM »

X2

DeltaShitForcedUpyourAss, don't make me force torqWrench-fuck your mom and not call back again.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 16, 2009, 12:58:11 AM »

PIP!

Stop reminding us of the sad side of this story Donkey. I already miss the guy :(.....

It's really a shame, the guy has lived the american dream until the end. Checking out guns blazing, 240isback dreams of that every night.  ;D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #116 on: January 16, 2009, 12:59:06 AM »
no.....no...i refuse to accept that he is gone!!

NO!!  >:( :'(
No doubt about it...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 16, 2009, 01:00:31 AM »
A true patriot.....up there with Thomas Jefferson and Paul Revere.  We could learn a lot from men like this!  He will forever be remembered as the one who said enough is enough! 

Alex23

« Reply #118 on: January 16, 2009, 01:02:10 AM »
A true patriot.....up there with Thomas Jefferson and Paul Revere.  We could learn a lot from men like this!  He will forever be remembered as the one who said enough is enough! 

Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not but there is a lot to truth to your statement, if not all of it.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #119 on: January 16, 2009, 01:02:58 AM »

I'll kill you if you are being sarcastic..... >:(
No doubt about it...

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 16, 2009, 01:07:58 AM »

spot on, all sarcasm aside. We need more men with guns that aren't afraid to speak up against the real crime.

io856

« Reply #121 on: January 16, 2009, 01:09:13 AM »
He sure started off 2009 with a bang

Alex23

« Reply #122 on: January 16, 2009, 01:12:17 AM »
Today, I got a pair of 36'x33' pants and a levis shirt, a pack of Marlboro, a pair a NB's... just in case I decide to follow the trace of our hero :(

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 16, 2009, 01:33:24 AM »
He sure started off 2009 with a bang

lol!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: January 16, 2009, 02:01:58 AM »
spot on, all sarcasm aside. We need more men with guns that aren't afraid to speak up against the real crime.

No sarcasm here brothers.  It will take the Bobby Slys of the world to defeat what's coming!