Author Topic: What is a Getbigger - this guy was def was one  (Read 139739 times)

Alex23

Re: This guy was def a getbigger, PIP
« Reply #425 on: February 05, 2009, 10:48:55 PM »
I still think about Bobby every now and then. That's the way I wanna go down someday. Don't take shit from anyone. Go down like a hero.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #426 on: February 05, 2009, 10:49:47 PM »
Breakin' the Law, Breakin' the Law!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #427 on: February 06, 2009, 10:37:45 AM »
Bob Sly could fix the economy, he would shoot all the unemployed

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #428 on: February 06, 2009, 11:08:41 AM »
Bob Sly would bankrupt the economy; he would rob whatever was left in the vaults and spend it on whores, poker and whisky.
O

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #429 on: February 06, 2009, 12:02:54 PM »
Bob Sly would bankrupt the economy; he would rob whatever was left in the vaults and spend it on whores, poker and whisky.

Don't forget Marlboro reds

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: February 06, 2009, 12:32:51 PM »
Don't forget Marlboro reds

Absolutely. Top pocket of his denim shirt, one lit and hanging from his mouth, another ready.
O

paul84

• Getbig II
  • Nuke 'em, Rico!
« Reply #431 on: February 13, 2009, 08:09:43 PM »
bump for american heroes

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: February 13, 2009, 08:12:04 PM »
Accused of robbing four banks, Robert Sylvester, wasn’t going to go down without a bang. The 57-year-old the man robbed a Bloomington currency exchange at gunpoint yesterday fleeing with a bag of cash, taking authorities on a high-speed chase through rural neighbourhoods and highways. After slamming on his breaks in the middle of I-74, jumping out his SUV with cigarette ablaze and gun in hand, he attempted to leap over the interstate median before being shot and killed.

This man obviously knew his run was up, so he went out the coolest way possible. Guns, cigarettes, and denim bringing your favorite action movie to life. This man deserves to be immortalized, somewhat in the likeness of Chuck Norris.

RIP too bro..
O

Alex23

« Reply #433 on: February 13, 2009, 08:39:25 PM »
RIP too bro..

He went out the coolest way possible. Guns, cigarettes, and denim bringing your favorite action movie to life. This man deserves to be immortalized, somewhat in the likeness of Chuck Norris

Spoken like a champ Mark Kerr.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #434 on: February 13, 2009, 08:40:07 PM »
He went out the coolest way possible. Guns, cigarettes, and denim bringing your favorite action movie to life. This man deserves to be immortalized, somewhat in the likeness of Chuck Norris

Spoken like a champ Mark Kerr.

Very nice observation, Alex...man that was heavy.  Alex you definitely get it. 

Alex23

« Reply #435 on: February 13, 2009, 08:43:35 PM »
Very nice observation, Alex...man that was heavy.  Alex you definitely get it. 

The man worked hard all his life as a steel worker, a proud family man, who finally snapped and had to act to survive. The incarnation of the deepest fiber that makes America great.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #436 on: February 15, 2009, 07:30:48 PM »
when is the movie coming out?
A

Alex23

« Reply #437 on: February 15, 2009, 08:57:54 PM »

The world needs to know his story.

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #438 on: February 15, 2009, 09:45:10 PM »
Joe Weider could play the legendery gun weilding,denim destroyer bob sly ???

vic86

• Getbig III
  • bring back the 80`s
« Reply #439 on: February 16, 2009, 12:58:47 AM »
&feature=related    yes but he`s no match compared to RIVI

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #440 on: February 20, 2009, 01:37:02 AM »

I'm still writing the screenplay

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #441 on: February 20, 2009, 03:37:19 AM »
Breaking the law!!! breaking the law!!!

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #442 on: February 20, 2009, 07:21:44 AM »
TITUS WILL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!

AND WIN THE O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #443 on: May 26, 2009, 05:08:21 AM »
BUMP!

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #444 on: June 12, 2009, 08:28:30 AM »
Thursday, June 11, 2009 6:34 PM CDT

State's attorney: Robbery suspect hinted at suicide before shooting
Weapon was modified BB gun

In a cell phone conversation during a police pursuit that ended in his death Jan. 5, Robert Sylvester Sr. told his son he was not going back to prison. | Yoder's press release (PDF) | Photo gallery | Sylvester's son received card at hospital | Videos document shooting

In a report released Thursday, McLean County State’s Attorney Bill Yoder ruled police were justified in shooting Sylvester. He was a serial bank robbery suspect who was armed with a modified air pistol when he confronted police on Interstate 55 near the split with Interstate 74, northwest of Normal.

The report is the first time authorities have confirmed that Sylvester’s weapon was a BB gun with its barrel drilled out to resemble a real firearm.

Although several officers fired shots, an unidentified state trooper fired the fatal shot to Sylvester’s head, said the report.

No criminal charges or action will be taken related to the shooting, said Yoder.

Recovered from Sylvester’s car was $2,420 in cash and a receipt for the air pistol found near his body. An additional $2,150 was found in his wallet, according to investigation results.

No BBs or real weapons were found in the vehicle, according to information disclosed Thursday at Sylvester’s inquest.

Toxicology reports indicated that Sylvester had in his system at the time of his death the following substances: THC, the primary substance that produces the effects of marijuana; Venlafaxine, a prescription antidepressant marketed under the brand name Effexor; a medication to treat high blood pressure and caffeine.

Final moments

Sylvester, a Bloomington resident, was suspected in the Jan. 5 armed robbery of Check ’n Go on West Market Street that led to a police pursuit.

Officers from the McLean County Sheriff’s Department, Bloomington, Normal, Illinois State University and Lexington police departments and state police were involved in the pursuit that ended after Sylvester drove his sport utility vehicle into a median on southbound Interstate 55 adjacent to Normal Community West High School.

As he maneuvered his SUV during the police chase, which went as far north as Lexington and looped around Lake Bloomington, Sylvester spoke with Rob Sylvester Jr. in a phone call. The son’s identity as the call recipient was disclosed at an inquest Thursday into Sylvester’s death.

The son also received a voice mail from Sylvester stating, “Goodbye, I love you and God bless you,” Yoder’s report said.

Twin City police cleared six armed robbery cases after the death of Sylvester, who previously served time in federal prison on drug charges.

Court records indicate that the former ironworker was experiencing financial difficulties.

Sylvester's son received card at hospital

Robert Sylvester’s plans during the last few days of his life included the personal delivery of a birthday card to his son, Rob Sylvester Jr.

The contents of the card and its final regrets and wishes were read Thursday during an inquest into Sylvester’s death. A McLean County coroner’s jury deliberated for two hours before ruling his death was a justifiable homicide.

The father and son never got together before Robert Sylvester was killed Jan. 5 as police pursued him as a suspect in an armed robbery.

Rob Sylvester was given the card at the hospital by a relative when family gathered after his father was shot. “I’m so proud of you and love hearing everyone talking about how nice you are, how good you are because you are a hard worker,” Sylvester wrote to his son.

Robert Sylvester expressed regrets that he was not a better father to his daughter, Mindy.

“I’ll die hating myself for that. I still don’t feel that I deserve to be around you or Mindy but please always remember I do and always have loved you kids more than life,” wrote Sylvester.

Sylvester acknowledged struggles he may have had with mental health issues. Toxicology results indicated he was taking antidepressants, according to McLean County Coroner Beth Kimmerling.

“Please never weep over me for anything. Just think this: I’ll be at rest. This 10,000-mile mph mind will finally be at rest. Maybe I’ll have peace of mind for the first time in my life. I’m fine,” the card read.

Illinois State Police Special Agent Scott Watkins told the inquest panel that members of Sylvester’s family told investigators they did not believe Sylvester was suicidal or intended to die during the police chase. The family believed Sylvester had plans to travel to Indiana for a job as an ironworker.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: June 12, 2009, 08:33:57 AM »
legendary

PIP

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #446 on: June 12, 2009, 08:48:20 AM »
legendary

PIP

Woah.. that was heavy...We really need to get the bob sly tshirts goin....

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #447 on: June 12, 2009, 08:51:23 AM »
Thursday, June 11, 2009 6:34 PM CDT

State's attorney: Robbery suspect hinted at suicide before shooting
Weapon was modified BB gun

In a cell phone conversation during a police pursuit that ended in his death Jan. 5, Robert Sylvester Sr. told his son he was not going back to prison. | Yoder's press release (PDF) | Photo gallery | Sylvester's son received card at hospital | Videos document shooting

In a report released Thursday, McLean County State’s Attorney Bill Yoder ruled police were justified in shooting Sylvester. He was a serial bank robbery suspect who was armed with a modified air pistol when he confronted police on Interstate 55 near the split with Interstate 74, northwest of Normal.

The report is the first time authorities have confirmed that Sylvester’s weapon was a BB gun with its barrel drilled out to resemble a real firearm.

Although several officers fired shots, an unidentified state trooper fired the fatal shot to Sylvester’s head, said the report.

No criminal charges or action will be taken related to the shooting, said Yoder.

Recovered from Sylvester’s car was $2,420 in cash and a receipt for the air pistol found near his body. An additional $2,150 was found in his wallet, according to investigation results.

No BBs or real weapons were found in the vehicle, according to information disclosed Thursday at Sylvester’s inquest.

Toxicology reports indicated that Sylvester had in his system at the time of his death the following substances: THC, the primary substance that produces the effects of marijuana; Venlafaxine, a prescription antidepressant marketed under the brand name Effexor; a medication to treat high blood pressure and caffeine.

Final moments

Sylvester, a Bloomington resident, was suspected in the Jan. 5 armed robbery of Check ’n Go on West Market Street that led to a police pursuit.

Officers from the McLean County Sheriff’s Department, Bloomington, Normal, Illinois State University and Lexington police departments and state police were involved in the pursuit that ended after Sylvester drove his sport utility vehicle into a median on southbound Interstate 55 adjacent to Normal Community West High School.

As he maneuvered his SUV during the police chase, which went as far north as Lexington and looped around Lake Bloomington, Sylvester spoke with Rob Sylvester Jr. in a phone call. The son’s identity as the call recipient was disclosed at an inquest Thursday into Sylvester’s death.

The son also received a voice mail from Sylvester stating, “Goodbye, I love you and God bless you,” Yoder’s report said.

Twin City police cleared six armed robbery cases after the death of Sylvester, who previously served time in federal prison on drug charges.

Court records indicate that the former ironworker was experiencing financial difficulties.

Sylvester's son received card at hospital

Robert Sylvester’s plans during the last few days of his life included the personal delivery of a birthday card to his son, Rob Sylvester Jr.

The contents of the card and its final regrets and wishes were read Thursday during an inquest into Sylvester’s death. A McLean County coroner’s jury deliberated for two hours before ruling his death was a justifiable homicide.

The father and son never got together before Robert Sylvester was killed Jan. 5 as police pursued him as a suspect in an armed robbery.

Rob Sylvester was given the card at the hospital by a relative when family gathered after his father was shot. “I’m so proud of you and love hearing everyone talking about how nice you are, how good you are because you are a hard worker,” Sylvester wrote to his son.

Robert Sylvester expressed regrets that he was not a better father to his daughter, Mindy.

“I’ll die hating myself for that. I still don’t feel that I deserve to be around you or Mindy but please always remember I do and always have loved you kids more than life,” wrote Sylvester.

Sylvester acknowledged struggles he may have had with mental health issues. Toxicology results indicated he was taking antidepressants, according to McLean County Coroner Beth Kimmerling.

“Please never weep over me for anything. Just think this: I’ll be at rest. This 10,000-mile mph mind will finally be at rest. Maybe I’ll have peace of mind for the first time in my life. I’m fine,” the card read.

Illinois State Police Special Agent Scott Watkins told the inquest panel that members of Sylvester’s family told investigators they did not believe Sylvester was suicidal or intended to die during the police chase. The family believed Sylvester had plans to travel to Indiana for a job as an ironworker.

Fuck that's making me depressed.  :-\

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #448 on: June 12, 2009, 08:58:33 AM »
Fuck that's making me depressed.  :-\

True American Underdog hero. Takin it to the man. PIP BOB...PIP

Alex23

« Reply #449 on: June 12, 2009, 11:48:26 PM »
True American Underdog hero. Takin it to the man. PIP BOB...PIP

I still think about Bob on a daily basis. A Denim Evel Knievel.

What up Big strip-mall? ;D

Are in SoCal for the summer?