Author Topic: What is a Getbigger - this guy was def was one  (Read 139714 times)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: 150 lb one-handed snatch - Is this dude a GETBIGGER
« Reply #650 on: October 08, 2011, 03:26:18 AM »
Notice the homo sitting in background acting like he is not impressed still leering constantly at this lifter LOLOLOL  ;D ;D

Huge fail scumbag. I hate that kind of morons at the gym. FUK, if someone makes an impressive lift, give it open credit by nodding or making a straight eye contact. Fukin fails in life  ::)
I bet this fail tiptoed back to locker room ashamed of his 225 half deadlifts  8)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: This guy was def a getbigger, PIP
« Reply #651 on: October 08, 2011, 04:28:40 AM »

I know this is a way way late reply but I did know that guy. I was swimming at his house 1-2 weeks before he was gunned down. My mom dated him for a few weeks. My uncle approved of him and never said anything about him being on probation for a felony. It was unlawful weapon owning by a felon and domestic assault. When I heard on the news he was shot down for robbing places I was like WTF?!?!?! WE WERE AT HIS HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobby Sly was ballsdeep in your mothers anus, you should build a shrine around it

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Can any pro BB, powerlifter, strongman, OR YOU hang with this evil beast?
« Reply #652 on: October 08, 2011, 05:37:22 AM »

don't FUCK WITH THE PLAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Bit of an anti-white movie. Only one black guy killed in it. Would have loved to see more.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #653 on: October 08, 2011, 07:37:13 AM »
I hope this is true. How fitting that Bobby Sly was dating a GB'ers mom!!!
LMFAO

monopoly19

• Getbig II
  • 675 locked out...
« Reply #654 on: October 08, 2011, 08:30:00 AM »
Eh, I've done 170

L.L

« Reply #655 on: October 08, 2011, 08:38:48 AM »
lol..funny assed thread

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #656 on: October 08, 2011, 09:40:33 AM »

Epic round back dead lift in the background...

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #657 on: October 08, 2011, 09:42:50 AM »

This guy is male cheerleader, who trains how to lift and hold female cheerleader up in the air.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Getbiggers throwing down in Taco Bell
« Reply #658 on: October 08, 2011, 10:01:48 AM »
Knock out of the night baby  ;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Getbiggers throwing down in Taco Bell
« Reply #659 on: October 08, 2011, 10:05:56 AM »
Always worth a laugh.

What an embarrassing situation, all 'round.

Is there some dude holding a tiny tit dog just outside the door?

I tell ya, if I had been one of those cats trying to enjoy my meatball sub at the middle table, and this shit sprung up, I'd be smacking some faces, that's for sure.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #660 on: October 08, 2011, 10:15:10 AM »
Welcome to 2006
T

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #661 on: October 08, 2011, 10:27:58 AM »
haha, turd in the "69" jersey's buddies shoved him back inside when he started backing away.....brutal fail to the "crew" who rolled up in Taco Bell with nothin' but burritos and ass-beatings in mind...

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #662 on: October 08, 2011, 11:32:33 AM »
haha, turd in the "69" jersey's buddies shoved him back inside when he started backing away.....brutal fail to the "crew" who rolled up in Taco Bell with nothin' but burritos and ass-beatings in mind...

And the dude in the jersey got fucked up too. He was staggering everywhere off of one punch. But he's got low riding shorts that he had to pull up right before he went down, so he's got to be cool.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #663 on: October 08, 2011, 11:37:00 AM »
HAHAH, cool  8)

Good, fair fight in public is always warmly  welcomed.

Oh, how I miss the youngster days  ;D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #664 on: October 08, 2011, 11:40:02 AM »
Always worth a laugh.

What an embarrassing situation, all 'round.

Is there some dude holding a tiny tit dog just outside the door?
He just drops it to join in the fun.... ;D

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #665 on: October 08, 2011, 11:43:48 AM »
THAT L00KED FAKE

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #666 on: October 08, 2011, 11:50:57 AM »
THAT L00KED FAKE
It does look like one of those western saloon fights, bit overdone..... :-\

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #667 on: October 08, 2011, 11:54:56 AM »
Tosh.O
Team Schering Oss NL

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
Re: Can any pro BB, powerlifter, strongman, OR YOU hang with this evil beast?
« Reply #668 on: October 08, 2011, 12:13:35 PM »
Bit of an anti-white movie. Only one black guy killed in it. Would have loved to see more.

its one of a kind in that sense,  the brothas lucked out on this one lol

Stavios

Re: What is a Getbigger - this guy was def was one
« Reply #669 on: October 08, 2011, 04:43:15 PM »
Wow, this is nothing short of blasphemy for Ron to merge a couple of silly threads with the legendary one about Bobby Sly >:(

can we "vote" ron out of Getbig ?

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #670 on: October 08, 2011, 04:48:05 PM »
and you wonder why there are so many  of "them" in California
getbig or getgot

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #671 on: October 09, 2011, 03:16:27 AM »
Wow, this is nothing short of blasphemy for Ron to merge a couple of silly threads with the legendary one about Bobby Sly >:(

x1000000000000000

WTF another shitty thread merge.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #672 on: October 09, 2011, 03:47:56 AM »
I felt moved to complain on the Q&A board!!! It's what Bobby would have wanted.
O

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #673 on: October 09, 2011, 01:57:54 PM »
Thursday, June 11, 2009 6:34 PM CDT

State's attorney: Robbery suspect hinted at suicide before shooting
Weapon was modified BB gun

In a cell phone conversation during a police pursuit that ended in his death Jan. 5, Robert Sylvester Sr. told his son he was not going back to prison. | Yoder's press release (PDF) | Photo gallery | Sylvester's son received card at hospital | Videos document shooting

In a report released Thursday, McLean County State’s Attorney Bill Yoder ruled police were justified in shooting Sylvester. He was a serial bank robbery suspect who was armed with a modified air pistol when he confronted police on Interstate 55 near the split with Interstate 74, northwest of Normal.

The report is the first time authorities have confirmed that Sylvester’s weapon was a BB gun with its barrel drilled out to resemble a real firearm.

Although several officers fired shots, an unidentified state trooper fired the fatal shot to Sylvester’s head, said the report.

No criminal charges or action will be taken related to the shooting, said Yoder.

Recovered from Sylvester’s car was $2,420 in cash and a receipt for the air pistol found near his body. An additional $2,150 was found in his wallet, according to investigation results.

No BBs or real weapons were found in the vehicle, according to information disclosed Thursday at Sylvester’s inquest.

Toxicology reports indicated that Sylvester had in his system at the time of his death the following substances: THC, the primary substance that produces the effects of marijuana; Venlafaxine, a prescription antidepressant marketed under the brand name Effexor; a medication to treat high blood pressure and caffeine.

Final moments

Sylvester, a Bloomington resident, was suspected in the Jan. 5 armed robbery of Check ’n Go on West Market Street that led to a police pursuit.

Officers from the McLean County Sheriff’s Department, Bloomington, Normal, Illinois State University and Lexington police departments and state police were involved in the pursuit that ended after Sylvester drove his sport utility vehicle into a median on southbound Interstate 55 adjacent to Normal Community West High School.

As he maneuvered his SUV during the police chase, which went as far north as Lexington and looped around Lake Bloomington, Sylvester spoke with Rob Sylvester Jr. in a phone call. The son’s identity as the call recipient was disclosed at an inquest Thursday into Sylvester’s death.

The son also received a voice mail from Sylvester stating, “Goodbye, I love you and God bless you,” Yoder’s report said.

Twin City police cleared six armed robbery cases after the death of Sylvester, who previously served time in federal prison on drug charges.

Court records indicate that the former ironworker was experiencing financial difficulties.

Sylvester's son received card at hospital

Robert Sylvester’s plans during the last few days of his life included the personal delivery of a birthday card to his son, Rob Sylvester Jr.

The contents of the card and its final regrets and wishes were read Thursday during an inquest into Sylvester’s death. A McLean County coroner’s jury deliberated for two hours before ruling his death was a justifiable homicide.

The father and son never got together before Robert Sylvester was killed Jan. 5 as police pursued him as a suspect in an armed robbery.

Rob Sylvester was given the card at the hospital by a relative when family gathered after his father was shot. “I’m so proud of you and love hearing everyone talking about how nice you are, how good you are because you are a hard worker,” Sylvester wrote to his son.

Robert Sylvester expressed regrets that he was not a better father to his daughter, Mindy.

“I’ll die hating myself for that. I still don’t feel that I deserve to be around you or Mindy but please always remember I do and always have loved you kids more than life,” wrote Sylvester.

Sylvester acknowledged struggles he may have had with mental health issues. Toxicology results indicated he was taking antidepressants, according to McLean County Coroner Beth Kimmerling.

“Please never weep over me for anything. Just think this: I’ll be at rest. This 10,000-mile mph mind will finally be at rest. Maybe I’ll have peace of mind for the first time in my life. I’m fine,” the card read.

Illinois State Police Special Agent Scott Watkins told the inquest panel that members of Sylvester’s family told investigators they did not believe Sylvester was suicidal or intended to die during the police chase. The family believed Sylvester had plans to travel to Indiana for a job as an ironworker.
Really sad story...  :(

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #674 on: October 26, 2011, 03:50:34 AM »
I felt moved to complain on the Q&A board!!! It's what Bobby would have wanted.

good work!