Author Topic: Remember when Sarah Palin called Hilary a 'whiner'?  (Read 857 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Remember when Sarah Palin called Hilary a 'whiner'?
« on: January 14, 2009, 10:43:44 AM »
http://www.newsweek.com/id/156190
She said she felt kind of bad she couldn't support a woman, but she didn't like Clinton's whining.

How far we've come.  A few months later, and what do we see?  Clinton is in front of Congress delivering clear, concise interviews about how she will handle worldwide crisises as the US Secretary of State.

Sarah Palin is complaining about bloggers and Tina Fey and Charles Gibson and Katie Couric and Alaskan newspapers trying to break the story on her fake birth.

Who is the whiner now - Palin or Hilary?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Remember when Sarah Palin called Hilary a 'whiner'?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 11:02:03 AM »
yeah but Vanity Fair is probably paying big $$$ to let her whine into a microphone

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 11:21:06 AM »
She said she felt kind of bad she couldn't support a woman, but she didn't like Clinton's whining.

How far we've come.  A few months later, and what do we see?  Clinton is in front of Congress delivering clear, concise interviews about how she will handle worldwide crisises as the US Secretary of State.

Sarah Palin is complaining about bloggers and Tina Fey and Charles Gibson and Katie Couric and Alaskan newspapers trying to break the story on her fake birth.

Great point.Please tell me when Palin cried like a baby on television the way Hillary did? Please tell me when Palin asked,as Hillary did "why do I get all the tough questions first".Please tell me who wrote a freaking book about how upset she was when she "discovered her husband was cheating on her".Yes sir,that Hillary is a pillar of strength.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 01:17:56 PM »
I wonder if Todd cried when he found out Palin was cheating on him.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 01:18:57 PM »

I think Palin is a moaner.
As empty as paradise

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 06:26:45 AM »
I wonder if Todd cried when he found out Palin was cheating on him.

Im sure if that were true,he could get another hot chick to replace her.Bill Clinton meanwhile is banging dog faced skanks and thinks he is accomplishing something.Imagine banging that hook nosed filthy  Streisand?Id rather put penut butter on my cock and have the family dog lick it off.