Author Topic: Palin Love Fest Thread No. 99  (Read 2269 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Palin Love Fest Thread No. 99
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2009, 12:38:14 PM »
funny you mention that.

palin is very upset with the left-wing bloggers, yet she doesn't have any prob with the right-wing variety. 

yes, the world needs both the extreme left and extreme right bloggers.  keeps both sides honest.  the mainstream media only reports on things that have been checked and verified.  It's often the blogs that allow these sources to come to light.
another ignorant assumption LOL "keeps both sides honest" what honesty came out of the bloggers this election 240?

Did she say she had no problem with the right wing bloggers? or is that MORE 240 SPIN?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2009, 01:02:23 PM »
The left lies.How about the story that MATHEWS out on about people yelling "kill him" at aPalin rally about Obama.A total lie.NOT ONE WITNESS exept a left wing reporter.No secret service agent heard,no one in the crowd,but the left reports it as fact,it was lies.

Hi sarah.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2009, 01:09:08 PM »
The left lies.

And the right doesn't?   Bwahahahahahaaaaaaa  You = FAIL.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2009, 12:20:14 PM »
And the right doesn't?   Bwahahahahahaaaaaaa  You = FAIL.

I dont recall them making things up.Palins baby isnt hers?The kill him chant?The book burning charge?on and on it goes.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2009, 12:23:55 PM »
Hi sarah.

Goof on it if you want BUT you cant find ONE person except that left wing loon reporter that EVER heard that chant.It didnt happen, but spittles Mathews with the drool hanging off his lips,reported it as fact.As did that utter ,absolute failure Keith Olberman.You know the guy that gets to look up at Bill Oreillys asshole every night in the ratings.The guy that gets beaten like a runawy slave everytime hes up against Oreilly?The guy that after being pummeled week after week,month after month and year after year spends his entire program trying to insult the very guy who kicks his teet in on a nightly basis?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2009, 12:32:15 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2009, 12:34:04 PM »
hi captain obvious

Serious, you have a mental obsession with Palin.  She obviously consumes your every thought.

Just admit it, you love her and admire her.

Were all cool with that if you simply be honest to yourself an admit you have a major crush on her.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2009, 12:38:18 PM »
actually, no, i don't find her attractive, nor qualified.

i put her in that category with jennifer aniston and mariah carey.  phonies.  i think that's what it is.  condescending 'where does putin rear his head, katie?"

i've never met a person who spoke to someone like that, who wasn't a condescending phony.  so that's what it is.  "I'm not only ready, but willing and able to be president!"

Who talks like that?  Phonies.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2009, 12:46:20 PM »
actually, no, i don't find her attractive, nor qualified.

i put her in that category with jennifer aniston and mariah carey.  phonies.  i think that's what it is.  condescending 'where does putin rear his head, katie?"

i've never met a person who spoke to someone like that, who wasn't a condescending phony.  so that's what it is.  "I'm not only ready, but willing and able to be president!"

Who talks like that?  Phonies.

Ha Ha.  Meltdown. 

You serious need a few drinks, a few tylenol and some xbox 360 as she has gotten in your head in a major way. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2009, 02:07:22 PM »
I wish Palin would pose for Playboy and get it over with.  Maybe a double with her daughter? 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2009, 06:30:44 AM »
hi captain obvious

Yes,her daughter gave birth to the baby and,incredibly was pregnant again during the other pregnany.Your a fool.The sad thing is,Palins retarded baby is still better looking then Obamas nappy headed pukes kids.

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2009, 06:37:17 AM »
Yes,her daughter gave birth to the baby and,incredibly was pregnant again during the other pregnany.Your a fool.The sad thing is,Palins retarded baby is still better looking then Obamas nappy headed pukes kids.
lol.  that is true

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2009, 07:21:40 AM »
Palin will be a force in politics because she's marketable and her popularity will never go away. Her knowledge on the issues will only improve. Look at how many threads on this board are about her, guys want to talk about Caribou Barbie good or bad.

She'll be around.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2009, 07:26:59 AM »
The sad thing is,Palins retarded baby is still better looking then Obamas nappy headed pukes kids.

Since apparently insulting children is the only thing you can attempt and come up with - which is no surprise, then facts point to
Obama's kids will complete basic high school before entering college.  Unlike Palin's kid.  The retarded one or the unwed teenage bitch.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2009, 08:37:33 AM »
Since apparently insulting children is the only thing you can attempt and come up with - which is no surprise, then facts point to
Obama's kids will complete basic high school before entering college.  Unlike Palin's kid.  The retarded one or the unwed teenage bitch.

Obamas kids will end up angry idiots just like his wife with her huge lantern jaw and ugly dress.Maybe they can organise a community like their dad and leave the people in poverty and crime living in squaller.By the way,its you guys who bring up kids by implying the baby isnt hers.Its disgusting,but then you get red faced if someone says Obama was friends with kooks like Ayers,Flager and Wright.Typical left wing double standard.

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2009, 08:38:40 AM »
Obamas kids will end up angry idiots just like his wife with her huge lantern jaw and ugly dress.Maybe they can organise a community like their dad and leave the people in poverty and crime living in squaller.
hahaha.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2009, 08:59:00 AM »
Obamas kids will end up angry idiots just like his wife with her huge lantern jaw and ugly dress.Maybe they can organise a community like their dad and leave the people in poverty and crime living in squaller.By the way,its you guys who bring up kids by implying the baby isnt hers.Its disgusting,but then you get red faced if someone says Obama was friends with kooks like Ayers,Flager and Wright.Typical left wing double standard.

I said nothing about Ayers.

Fact remain the same, Obama's kids won't be the ones dropping out of high school.  But that's ok, Palin's kids already got a start on being just like their parents.   Sex before marriage, unwed pregnancy, pretty sure cheating on their partner is right around the corner too. 

Sucks for you that Obama is POTUS in just a few days and nothing is going to change that huh?  Be careful.  Those Walmart pillows aren't made to withstand you crying in them every night.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2009, 09:38:44 AM »
I said nothing about Ayers.

Fact remain the same, Obama's kids won't be the ones dropping out of high school.  But that's ok, Palin's kids already got a start on being just like their parents.   Sex before marriage, unwed pregnancy, pretty sure cheating on their partner is right around the corner too. 

Sucks for you that Obama is POTUS in just a few days and nothing is going to change that huh?  Be careful.  Those Walmart pillows aren't made to withstand you crying in them every night.

I really couldnt care less about Obama.I hope he is a good president.I DEFINATELY hope he survives his entire presidency,because the thought of that fucking retard Joe Biden as president is scarry as hell.

Speaking of cheating,I doubt democrats should go there.Do you recall Bill Clinton?Now granted,if my wife was a bucked tooth chipmunk I might cheat also,but cheating is a subject that you libs might want to avoid.Just take a look at NY states governors.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2009, 01:53:24 PM »

Really sad that a grown man would stoop to insulting little girls looks, who are both actually cute anyway.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2009, 02:00:20 PM »
Really sad that a grown man would stoop to insulting little girls looks, who are both actually cute anyway.

LOL dont worry the liberals on this board are just as bad 240 spammed the board for a week about palins kid being a gang banging lesbo  :D goes both ways.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2009, 02:16:02 PM »

Typical lib.240 is a grown man that took apart Palins kid,but thats ok right?The only reason kids were mentioned was BECAUSE HE did it first.Im not a girl lib who will take a person I like getting insulted and cry about it.I fight fire with fire.By the way,those kids might be cute to you,THEY ARE NOT CUTE to me.Palins youngest daughter is cute.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2009, 11:36:22 PM »
it's okay for them to make fun of kids, because someone else did it.

Hey Billy and Tony, I heard some guy had sex with a puppy last year.  Is it okay for you to do that too/