Author Topic: Ironman 2009 - Mark Dugdale to win the show  (Read 19378 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Ironman 2009 - Mark Dugdale to win the show
« on: January 14, 2009, 10:57:07 AM »
Check out Lonnie Teper's latest blog on www.ironmanmagazine.com.    Scott turner, a top npc bber from arizona, is telling LT he's wrong in going with Silvio or Moe.. that dugdale will win.. interesting...

The tough IRON MAN PRO line-up got even tougher recently when Moe Elmoussawi tossed his hat into the ring. Elmoussawi finished a shocking third last year after placing 14th in 2007; he went on to place ninth in his first Mr. Olympia competition, and was honored as my “Most Improved” Bodybuilder of the year in my annual awards in a recent “News and Views” column.

So, that means last season’s third and fourth place finishers, respectively, Elmoussawi and Silveo Samuel, are back and are, logically, the co-favorites to walk off with the $15, 000 grand prize, correct?

Not according to Scott Turner. The Scottsdale, Arizona based Turner is a darn good bodybuilder, now, as his third place finish in the Middleweight class at last year’s USA proved. Good enough to be featured as one of my “Rising Stars” in the April issue of IRON MAN, actually. And, he has good taste in women-Scott’s lady is sexy Diana Tinnelle, who earned her pro card in bodybuilding at the recent Nationals in Atlanta. She broke up with Scott Foster to hook up with Scott Turner. Just an inside joke, fans.

But, enough is enough. Now the guy thinks he’s next in line to inherit the Swami’s crown. “You are going with Silveo or Elmoussawi-and you will have it wrong,” says Turner. “Mark Dugdale is going to win the IRON MAN. Don’t get me wrong; Silveo gets ripped, and always looks great, and Moe has a lot of muscle and will be in the top five, but Dugdale has better shape than both of them , and will be in great condition. He’s the guy to beat.”

Interesting. Say Mark, what do you think of Scott’s prediction?

I like Dugdale, for sure, and think he has a very good shot at landing in the top five, thus qualifying for the Olympia right out of the shoot. However, Turner says I owe him a steak dinner over some imaginary bet he claims I lost to him in the past, so I’m forced into a double or nothing on this one. Okay Scott, I get Samuel, you get Dugdale. You win if Mark places ahead of Silveo; I win if Samuel lands higher in the final placings.

Gee, perhaps we should make a double wager. You have Dugdale, I have Moe, same circumstances as above. We’re on! Christina, don’t get ticked off at the Swami, this is purely business. And mostly fun, actually.

In addition to Christina, and the three Dugdale children (lovely lasses, all of them), there are a few other folks who might not agree with either Scott or me. Like Ahmad Haidar. And Hidetada Yamagishi. And Ronny Rockel. And Marcus Haley. And Eddie Abbew. Well, you get the picture. A terrific line-up, which also includes several top level European stars.

So, who’s in the show? Check out the up to date list on the site, and get back to me with your thoughts on the Swami-wannabe Swami duel. And, be sure to include your top five while you’re at it. Over, under and out.

spinnis

Re: Ironman 2009 - Lonnie Teper blogs away
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 10:58:10 AM »
The coach lenght arms  ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Ironman 2009 - Lonnie Teper blogs away
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 10:59:01 AM »
thats not lonny teper.

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
Re: Ironman 2009 - Mark Dugdale to win the show
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 11:16:19 AM »
Check out Lonnie Teper's latest blog on www.ironmanmagazine.com.    Scott turner, a top npc bber from arizona, is telling LT he's wrong in going with Silvio or Moe.. that dugdale will win.. interesting...

The tough IRON MAN PRO line-up got even tougher recently when Moe Elmoussawi tossed his hat into the ring. Elmoussawi finished a shocking third last year after placing 14th in 2007; he went on to place ninth in his first Mr. Olympia competition, and was honored as my “Most Improved” Bodybuilder of the year in my annual awards in a recent “News and Views” column.

So, that means last season’s third and fourth place finishers, respectively, Elmoussawi and Silveo Samuel, are back and are, logically, the co-favorites to walk off with the $15, 000 grand prize, correct?

Not according to Scott Turner. The Scottsdale, Arizona based Turner is a darn good bodybuilder, now, as his third place finish in the Middleweight class at last year’s USA proved. Good enough to be featured as one of my “Rising Stars” in the April issue of IRON MAN, actually. And, he has good taste in women-Scott’s lady is sexy Diana Tinnelle, who earned her pro card in bodybuilding at the recent Nationals in Atlanta. She broke up with Scott Foster to hook up with Scott Turner. Just an inside joke, fans.

But, enough is enough. Now the guy thinks he’s next in line to inherit the Swami’s crown. “You are going with Silveo or Elmoussawi-and you will have it wrong,” says Turner. “Mark Dugdale is going to win the IRON MAN. Don’t get me wrong; Silveo gets ripped, and always looks great, and Moe has a lot of muscle and will be in the top five, but Dugdale has better shape than both of them , and will be in great condition. He’s the guy to beat.”

Interesting. Say Mark, what do you think of Scott’s prediction?

I like Dugdale, for sure, and think he has a very good shot at landing in the top five, thus qualifying for the Olympia right out of the shoot. However, Turner says I owe him a steak dinner over some imaginary bet he claims I lost to him in the past, so I’m forced into a double or nothing on this one. Okay Scott, I get Samuel, you get Dugdale. You win if Mark places ahead of Silveo; I win if Samuel lands higher in the final placings.

Gee, perhaps we should make a double wager. You have Dugdale, I have Moe, same circumstances as above. We’re on! Christina, don’t get ticked off at the Swami, this is purely business. And mostly fun, actually.

In addition to Christina, and the three Dugdale children (lovely lasses, all of them), there are a few other folks who might not agree with either Scott or me. Like Ahmad Haidar. And Hidetada Yamagishi. And Ronny Rockel. And Marcus Haley. And Eddie Abbew. Well, you get the picture. A terrific line-up, which also includes several top level European stars.

So, who’s in the show? Check out the up to date list on the site, and get back to me with your thoughts on the Swami-wannabe Swami duel. And, be sure to include your top five while you’re at it. Over, under and out.

Great pics of Dugdale.  ::)
Enjoy your dish...

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 11:20:29 AM »
The guy looks great.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2009, 11:26:46 AM »
1. Silvio
2. Moe
3. Larry...sorry had to do it, but really Dugdale  :)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2009, 11:37:30 AM »
1. Rockel
2. Moe
3. Silvio...sorry had to do it, but really Dugdale  :)

fixed

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2009, 11:53:03 AM »
silvio should finish last due to his massive beyond comprehention 'gut'.

but he sucks a mean schlong from what i hear so he'll win  >:( ::)
175lbs by 31st July

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2009, 12:15:19 PM »
Moe will win it

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2009, 12:16:34 PM »
silvio will win
choice is an illusion

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2009, 12:17:10 PM »

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2009, 01:25:42 PM »

Dugdale will win it  ;)
just not good enough

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2009, 01:57:14 PM »
Mars. You are great as always. ;)

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2009, 01:59:32 PM »
Enjoy your dish...

J Grey

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2009, 02:00:32 PM »

HE LOOKS AWESOME  :o

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2009, 03:12:25 PM »
The Best thing about BB shows is you NEVER Know who is going to win that's what makes it a GREAT Sport just look at the Olympia those Judges have such a HARD Job and they always get it right.Just ask Chick. :-\FFS

J Grey

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2009, 03:22:36 PM »
The Best thing about BB shows is you NEVER Know who is going to win that's what makes it a GREAT Sport just look at the Olympia those Judges have such a HARD Job and they always get it right.Just ask Chick. :-\FFS

what's FFS?

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2009, 03:24:56 PM »
FFS = FOR FUKS SAKE.It can be used after most of Chicks ramblings.

J Grey

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2009, 03:29:50 PM »
FFS = FOR FUKS SAKE.It can be used after most of Chicks ramblings.

okay thanks, so many of these around these days, it's hard to keep up to date  ;D

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2009, 03:42:21 PM »
Dugdale will never win a pro contest. 

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2009, 03:55:47 PM »
Dugdale will never win a pro contest. 

BULLSHIT! God will help him!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2009, 08:14:20 PM »
Epic "schmoebait" thread.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2009, 08:22:51 PM »
He pumped a ton of oil in his arms and got himself a hair piece...He may just win the Ironman after all...

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2009, 08:44:24 PM »
Epic posing in a crappy motel room soon to be raped by some schmoe.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2009, 07:31:47 AM »
BULLSHIT! God will help him!

Does the Lord help those with crappy arms and no width?