Author Topic: I'm plaining to enlargen my penis - help me out getbig how large should I go?  (Read 9377 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Friend of a friend is a plastic surgeont - we "worked" out and he said my penis could be bigger if I want to - so I said why not.

How large should I go?

Now 7 1/2 inches errected.

Should I go for 10? or more?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
translation= you caught your girlfriend with two 9 inch dicked construction workers and looked down at your pathtic 5 inches of caged fury and got upset.

mass 04

• Getbig V
brutal internet measurements.

Stark

• Getbig V
translation= you caught your girlfriend with two 9 inch dicked construction workers and looked down at your pathtic 5 inches of caged fury and got upset.

How's it going - trailer still warm enough for you?

burn2live

• Getbig IV
...I hope you're joking

Stark

• Getbig V
...I hope you're joking

why you think 10inch is too large?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
all joking aside nothing is too big for most women, a woman can give birth to an 8-9 pound baby so no size dick is going to "hurt" them.

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Friend of a friend is a plastic surgeont - we "worked" out and he said my penis could be bigger if I want to - so I said why not.

How large should I go?

you cant decide how big you want it.  most can gain an inch max from surgery, ans you have to wear a stretching device for months afterward so it doesnt retract, also your boner points down after the surgery, not up.  a lot of men actually lose size with penis surgery. 

Stark

• Getbig V
you cant decide how big you want it.  most can gain an inch max from surgery, ans you have to wear a stretching device for months afterward so it doesnt retract, also your boner points down after the surgery, not up.  a lot of men actually lose size with penis surgery. 

did you ever look into it? As in did some internet reserach about it?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

How large should I go?

You don't have a penis that is 7 1/2 inches erect, if you did, you would not even think about such a foolish thing.  A 7 1/2 inch penis is phenomenal at glance and does not need much improvement.  What you can do is try to lose some weight, maybe cut down your bodyfat and by doing so, you might gain 1/2 - 1 inch of length if you're lucky.

Post some pictures of your penis,
"1"

Stark

• Getbig V
You don't have a penis that is 7 1/2 inches erect, if you did, you would not even think about such a foolish thing.  A 7 1/2 inch penis is phenomenal at glance and does not need much improvement.  What you can do is try to lose some weight, maybe cut down your bodyfat and by doing so, you might gain 1/2 - 1 inch of length if you're lucky.

"1"

;D lol

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!

"1"
hahahahaa, losing weight doesn't make your penis grow, moron, it MIGHT make it LOOK bigger in comparison to your body since your body got smaller though.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
do a google search.

to lengthen the penis, the surgeon cuts the suspensory ligament where it is attached to the pubic bone.  your penis is not really longer, just more of it is outside your body.   the problem is that it will no longer point up.  whether hard or soft, it will just hang down.

to thicken it, something gets inserted, such as hyaluronic acid gel or alloderm (extracted from donated skin)

none of these are really good options.  just be content with what you have

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
did you ever look into it? As in did some internet reserach about it?
my uncle is a plastic surgeon and performs this operation, i asked him about it.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
do a google search.

to lengthen the penis, the surgeon cuts the suspensory ligament where it is attached to the pubic bone.  your penis is not really longer, just more of it is outside your body.   the problem is that it will no longer point up.  whether hard or soft, it will just hang down.

to thicken it, something gets inserted, such as hyaluronic acid gel or alloderm (extracted from donated skin)

any of your boyfriends ever had this done, Cinderella? ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
:D :D :D :D :D :D

"caged fury"  :D :D :D :D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
hahahahaa, losing weight doesn't make your penis grow, moron, it MIGHT make it LOOK bigger in comparison to your body since your body got smaller though.

Who said it would make your penis grow you fucking fat, Iranian imbecile?  By gaining length, I obviously meant that the fat around the shaft would decrease, hence allowing for more of your penis to show.  Your penis can't magically grow by losing weight.

Now either post a pic of your Persian penis or crawl back into your trailer and shut the fuck up,
"1"

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
sorry but you are wrong.  there is a fat pad around your cock, when you gain weight less of your penis is exposed, when you lose weight more of your penis is exposed. this is a fact.  just ask bigbadwolfe, he has gained over 3 inches since his recent weight loss

J Grey

How large should I go?

haha just admit you have a 3 inch dick and shut up

burn2live

• Getbig IV
do a google search.

That's different from an actual penile implant though I think.

Severing the suspensory ligament is just locker room pride like you said.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
ps. Only on getbig would guys start arguing over penis enlargements  ;D I hereby leave this thread

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Isn't that 'jelqing' stuff supposed to work? Either way, you're still trying too hard to be Bluto, Stark.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Who said it would make your penis grow you fucking fat, Iranian imbecile?  By gaining length, I obviously meant that the fat around the shaft would decrease, hence allowing for more of your penis to show.  Your penis can't magically grow by losing weight.

Now either post a pic of your Persian penis or crawl back into your trailer and shut the fuck up,
"1"
;D

J Grey

shut the fuck up you fat fuck!!!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!

shut the fuck up you fat fuck!!!
hahahahha, calm down twinkle toes, tell your gay lover to lose some weight and maybe he can fill your throat and ass with more meat, AXA. ;D