Author Topic: Can Creatine make you sleepy?  (Read 20188 times)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
Can Creatine make you sleepy?
« on: January 15, 2009, 07:05:59 AM »
I am taking Prolab's creapure for the last 10 days. I stopped going out at night everyday, cut the alcohol and try to sleep 8 hours.

Nevertheless since I started to take this creatine I have been feeling very sleepy. The same thing is happening with my brother in law.

Did anyone of you guys experienced this while taking creatine?
S

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Can Creatine make you sleepy?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 12:53:25 AM »
No. Get back to drinking and going out, your body doesn't seem to like the healthy lifestyle.  ;D

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 01:09:03 AM »
I'd have to say no.
Could be a growth spurt..?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2009, 11:56:20 AM »
Creatine doesn't make you sleepy.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2009, 07:51:49 PM »
Creatine doesn't make you sleepy.

Exactly.

Maybe you are just bored because you are sober...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Carmello

• Getbig III
  • Believe it or not. Your choice.
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 04:40:10 PM »
It's related to dehydration. Similar effects r caused by caffeine intake in some individuals when not adequately hydrated. In layman terms, creatine draws the water from vital parts of the body, into the muscle itself, and caffeine just flushes water out of the body. Either way, when your body is not adequately hydrated, it causes a dehydrating effect thus causing lethargy. So drink more water and spread it out evenly throughout the day. BION
CEA999

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 11:44:31 PM »
It's related to dehydration. Similar effects r caused by caffeine intake in some individuals when not adequately hydrated. In layman terms, creatine draws the water from vital parts of the body, into the muscle itself, and caffeine just flushes water out of the body. Either way, when your body is not adequately hydrated, it causes a dehydrating effect thus causing lethargy. So drink more water and spread it out evenly throughout the day. BION

Nice info, thanks for that.

I always drink like a camel when i take creatine, so i have never experienced that.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2009, 03:04:05 AM »
You are linking your new state to creatine use, which may in face have completely different causes.
Personally, I felt more energetic on Crea than before.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2009, 03:06:38 AM »
You are linking your new state to creatine use, which may in face have completely different causes.
Personally, I felt more energetic on Crea than before.

Same here. I rather think that drinking lots of alcohol over a longer time and then stopping will do sth to your body than adding creatine.

Adding creatine also improves brain performance, if you have one that is.  ;D

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2009, 03:43:52 PM »
Same here. I rather think that drinking lots of alcohol over a longer time and then stopping will do sth to your body than adding creatine.

Adding creatine also improves brain performance, if you have one that is.  ;D
Oh... I have a brain allright, don't worry about that.
S

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2009, 03:49:42 PM »

I think you are right. I did quit alcohol for a few weeks, however I woke up everyday completely thirsty, similar to when I was on a hangover... I do feel lethargic (and also bored), and I am not drinking enough water. Funny thing is that I am slightly heavier but not stronger. Last time that I took creatine was like one year and half ago, but back then I didn't stop drinking alcohol, nevertheless I felt stronger (funny shit). I will increase my water intake and then I'll report the results.
S

Carmello

• Getbig III
  • Believe it or not. Your choice.
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2009, 04:46:57 PM »
I think you are right. I did quit alcohol for a few weeks, however I woke up everyday completely thirsty, similar to when I was on a hangover... I do feel lethargic (and also bored), and I am not drinking enough water. Funny thing is that I am slightly heavier but not stronger. Last time that I took creatine was like one year and half ago, but back then I didn't stop drinking alcohol, nevertheless I felt stronger (funny shit). I will increase my water intake and then I'll report the results.
No prob man. Hope it helps. Also...I also feel more energetic when on creatine, so long as I drink alot of water. And I feel it increases the effects of other supps and caffeine. On the down side, I do get drunk quicker while on creatine. And whatever muscle I've worked out the day b4, or more often earlier that day, it's like I feel the alchohol drawing into the muscle n I start gettin ripped lmao!...Well, by "ripped" I mean drunk. Wonder if anyone else feels this???
CEA999

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2009, 05:08:11 PM »
No prob man. Hope it helps. Also...I also feel more energetic when on creatine, so long as I drink alot of water. And I feel it increases the effects of other supps and caffeine. On the down side, I do get drunk quicker while on creatine. And whatever muscle I've worked out the day b4, or more often earlier that day, it's like I feel the alchohol drawing into the muscle n I start gettin ripped lmao!...Well, by "ripped" I mean drunk. Wonder if anyone else feels this???
I feel it also!!!! :o. I piss much more and the worked muscle on the hangover day feels "soft" and not sored. While being drunk and on creatine, the muscle seems numb, it's a funny feeling  ???
S

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2009, 08:36:55 PM »
no