Author Topic: Reporter interviewing jews in NY about gaza conflict  (Read 6615 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Reporter interviewing jews in NY about gaza conflict
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2009, 09:57:04 AM »
yes but sending israel money is like giving money to bill gates.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2009, 11:28:52 AM »
why the fuck is Yamalia put in time out??

this is BULLSHIT.

Yamalia goes to timeout for talking about israel.
One goes to timeout for discussing israel.
Matt C goes to timeout apparently for discussing israel.

NONE of these people were crude or hateful in their posts, they discussed things reasonably and cooly.

apparently its ok for several regualr posters to make thread after thread calling for butchering of arabs/muslims, pure racism and negative thread after negative thread, hell Nordic Superman's entire existence on getbig has been soley dedicated to promoting hatred of muslims. but if someone starts questioning israel they get put in time out. ::)

BULLSHIT  >:(

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2009, 11:47:08 AM »
they do control the world :'(

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2009, 12:07:20 PM »
why the fuck is Yamalia put in time out??

this is BULLSHIT.

Yamalia goes to timeout for talking about israel.
One goes to timeout for discussing israel.
Matt C goes to timeout apparently for discussing israel.

NONE of these people were crude or hateful in their posts, they discussed things reasonably and cooly.

apparently its ok for several regualr posters to make thread after thread calling for butchering of arabs/muslims, pure racism and negative thread after negative thread, hell Nordic Superman's entire existence on getbig has been soley dedicated to promoting hatred of muslims. but if someone starts questioning israel they get put in time out. ::)

BULLSHIT  >:(
I think a lot of what One and Yamalia ( I imagine they are the same person since One was put in timeout then Yamalia started posting) said was racist

At least according to them.
Since They defined Jews as a race specifically the Ashkenazi then said how much they hated them and tried to say they want to dominate the world.

that is debatable...i focus on current and historical effects jews have on the US & the world.  IE, financing of the bolshevik revolution in russia by jews, USSR ruling body almost 100% jewish in its inception.  these are all facts, i suppose you can disagree that is a 'jewish conspiracy'.  jewish control over financial institutions, media, power of the AIPAC lobby over US politicians, thought crimes in europe regarding the holocaust, etc.  
i think its silly to deny the influence they wield and the mostly negative consequences of it.
there are countless organizations where jewish elites meet with each other, obviously they are going to discuss furthering their common agenda, whatever it may be, you can rest assured that it isnt to benefit their host countries.

Z

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: reporter interviewing jews in NY about gaza conflict
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2009, 12:16:05 PM »
Yes, a cynical reporter in NY who interviews hundreds and takes the worst and puts it online.  Nice.  If that guy had any relatives or friends at all in a country where a missle might just hit them, his attitude would be different.

'So we should bomb the schools'... this reporter is a moron.

Take a look at the videos in which the UN school, cemetary and others were bombed.  Notice the first explosions, nice and on target.

Notice the secondary explosions, all around. Those are the bombs and missles being stored.

Wow,guys on here show the same stuff with Palin and NOTHING is said.240 puts crap like that on here all the time with a reporter or site just showing screw ups and thats ok.When it comes to jews though,now your over the line.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2009, 12:25:40 PM »
There are plenty of hate sites for Yamalia to post his racist garbage.

If he (or anyone else doesn't like it) post somewhere else.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2009, 01:26:49 PM »
nothing he or One posted was 'racist'. all they did was point out facts  ::)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2009, 01:59:20 PM »

Right. "Facts" as interpreted by white supremacists.  ::)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2009, 02:02:40 PM »
too bad u cant pollute private property with your filthy garbage right?

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2009, 02:23:17 PM »
He didn't point out "facts", it was bunch of CTer, white supremacist nonsense but no facts.

But then you are probably one of the many people, like One/Yamalia on this site that believe in all of that CT Jewish / Zionist conspiracy crap.
Z

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2009, 05:32:23 PM »
haha. how do any of you shits even know if he was white? hes pointing out the double standards of how israel is treated, and you guys translate it to 'white supremacist'  ::) how fucking typical. NO ONE plays the race card more than you guys. anyone who says ANYTHING about israel is instantly labeled either 'muslim', 'anit-semitic' and 'white supremacist'.

hey Wiggs isnt an israel supporter, guess hes a 'white supremacist' too. haha you guys are pathetic.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2009, 05:34:19 PM »
haha. how do any of you shits even know if he was white? hes pointing out the double standards of how israel is treated, and you guys translate it to 'white supremacist'  ::) how fucking typical. NO ONE plays the race card more than you guys. anyone who says ANYTHING about israel is instantly labeled either 'muslim', 'anit-semitic' and 'white supremacist'.

hey Wiggs isnt an israel supporter, guess hes a 'white supremacist' too. haha you guys are pathetic.

Do you ever stop whining? A Jew runs the site. Get the fuck over it. If you don't like how he runs it, go post somewhere else. You act like it's your right to post here. God knows we could do without your constant bitching.

Funny thing about privately owned forums is that the owners usually control the information as they deem fit. ESPN does it, Stormfront does it, every site does it.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2009, 05:36:25 PM »
you bitch about 'muslims' more than i bitch about israel  :D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2009, 05:37:01 PM »
you bitch about 'muslims' more than i bitch about israel  :D

True. Just doing my part to combat islamofascism. :D

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2009, 03:30:05 AM »
All I know is that if that was a pro Palestinian gathering flags would have been burnt and anyone who will say a word against their cause will get lynched by the mob.

Islam rocks  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: reporter interviewing jews in NY about gaza conflict
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2009, 04:59:28 AM »
When those Jews in NYC said "we" they were referring to their fellow Jews in Israel.They were referring to their common religion, faith, and culture, which of course transcends their geographic location.  Surely you realize that's what they meant.

I realize that's what they meant, and that is why I think they are a bunch of idiots.

Did you go screaming when the bombs went off in Britian and Ireland? Did you rally against the IRA?
Fellow protestants were dying then at the hands of a terrorist organization.
Did Romans get their panties in a wad when the IRA was declared a terrorist organization,
...or when the Brits tried to take them out? Did Spaniards freak? Their fellow Catholics were being arrested, rounded up, and thrown in jail for years... many on phony trumped up charges.

As for common religion, faith, and culture... the only commonality they share is zionism.
I was gonna say they are part of the human race, ...but after hearing some of those comments, I'm not so sure.

If you think some Park Avenue princess has a common culture with a sephardim raised in a kibbutz,
...give your head a shake. Did you take notice of the lack of Hasidic Jewish presence in that video?
They wouldn't be caught dead at such a rally, ...maybe a protest rally, but not one in support of the Israeli offense.

The sad part is that that girl, ...although an idiot was correct in her own ironic way. this is a second holocaust.
Just listen to those speakers.... they are calling for the decimation of the Palestinian people. To "Wipe them all out."
Gee... where have we heard those calls before?

And that reporter was a dipshit.  Comparing getting circumcised with getting your head viciously slashed.  The difference is like night and day.

{LOL}
You better believe it is.
Most guys would rather have their heads slashed than having someone mess with their package.
Even in times of war... legitimate war, soldiers will bravely go into a minefield with mines that will kill them,
...but try to get them to volunteer to clear a mine field where the mines won't kill them,
...just raise waist high then detonate and take out their package. They won't go either knowingly or willingly.
w

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2009, 06:29:09 AM »
their mindset is no better than that of hamas, only difference maybe would be that they wouldnt blow themselves up in a bus but instead plant explosives in them.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2009, 07:42:34 AM »
their mindset is no better than that of hamas, only difference maybe would be that they wouldnt blow themselves up in a bus but instead plant explosives in them.

Why aren't you burning a flag while you say it and try to kill anyone who look at you oddly?