Author Topic: Reporter interviewing jews in NY about gaza conflict  (Read 6607 times)

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Reporter interviewing jews in NY about gaza conflict
« on: January 15, 2009, 10:18:18 AM »
funny stuff

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: reporter interviewing jews in NY about gaza conflict
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 10:31:02 AM »
lol, fucking morons.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 01:28:51 PM »

Yes, a cynical reporter in NY who interviews hundreds and takes the worst and puts it online.  Nice.  If that guy had any relatives or friends at all in a country where a missle might just hit them, his attitude would be different.

'So we should bomb the schools'... this reporter is a moron.

Take a look at the videos in which the UN school, cemetary and others were bombed.  Notice the first explosions, nice and on target.

Notice the secondary explosions, all around. Those are the bombs and missles being stored.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Reporter interviewing jews in NY about gaza conflict
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 01:36:13 PM »
Ron, my Hebrew Homie...have you heard any rumors of use of chemical weapons?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 01:45:25 PM »
this has been done with palin/obama supporters as well ignorance is all around us and if you believe israel doesnt have the right to defend itself you have a bit of it as well.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 01:48:00 PM »
Good point Ron.  I hope Israel eliminates as many Hamas terrorists as possible before this conflict is ended.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2009, 02:11:43 PM »
Ron, my Hebrew Homie...have you heard any rumors of use of chemical weapons?

The cry of white phosphorus munitions that Israel is using on the Palestinians is what Hamas is crying about. The truth is that white phosphorus is used to mask troop movements during the night so that Hamas sniper fire and Hamas bombs wont hit Israeli soldiers.   It sounds good to the media to say that Israel is using it to taget Palestinians.

I hope Israel eliminates as many Hamas terrorists as possible before this conflict is ended

At least the ones whose intention is to kill their own people and exploit them.

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 03:32:16 PM »
Yes, a cynical reporter in NY who interviews hundreds and takes the worst and puts it online.  Nice.  If that guy had any relatives or friends at all in a country where a missle might just hit them, his attitude would be different.

he is jewish ron.  do you agree with the girl in the video that this is the second holocaust against jews?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2009, 04:25:00 PM »
he is jewish ron.  do you agree with the girl in the video that this is the second holocaust against jews?

So what if he is Jewish? He is an idiot too. He has the freedom, unlike Palestinians, to make these kind of videos that show only one side, not the ones who actually know what they are talking about.

Second Holocaust against the Jews. Get real. That girl probably doesnt even know where Israel, Gaza, Egypt and even the Middle East is on a map. Most likely, she doesnt even know what the capital of New York is. 

Hamas calls for the destruction of Israel. Hamas fires missles into Israel. Hamas doesnt even recognize Israel. Hamas is a terrorist organization, which is recognized by the European Union, and the US.  All Hamas has to do is agree to stop firing missles, and live in peace.

Hamas cannot do that.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2009, 05:30:32 AM »
lol, fucking morons.

You got that right. I love the way they kept using the phrase "WE". They're bloody New Yorker's not Israeli's.

I thought there was only 1 person in that video other than the reporter who didn't come across like an idiot.

It was the guy who said

"If Hamas doesn't care to differentiate between military and civilian targets, ...why should Israel?"

Of course, his intelligence level in my opinion went straight downhill afterwards.

I like the crack about when the reporter was little he got slashed by a moele. Too funny. ;D
w

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2009, 06:24:10 AM »
You got that right. I love the way they kept using the phrase "WE". They're bloody New Yorker's not Israeli's.

I thought there was only 1 person in that video other than the reporter who didn't come across like an idiot.

It was the guy who said

"If Hamas doesn't care to differentiate between military and civilian targets, ...why should Israel?"

Of course, his intelligence level in my opinion went straight downhill afterwards.

I like the crack about when the reporter was little he got slashed by a moele. Too funny. ;D

When those Jews in NYC said "we" they were referring to their fellow Jews in Israel.  They were referring to their common religion, faith, and culture, which of course transcends their geographic location.  Surely you realize that's what they meant.

And that reporter was a dipshit.  Comparing getting circumcised with getting your head viciously slashed.  The difference is like night and day.

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2009, 06:34:24 AM »
When those Jews in NYC said "we" they were referring to their fellow Jews in Israel.  They were referring to their common religion, faith, and culture, which of course transcends their geographic location.  Surely you realize that's what they meant.

And that reporter was a dipshit.  Comparing getting circumcised with getting your head viciously slashed.  The difference is like night and day.
jews are a race more so than a religion.  an athiestic jew of which there are many, are still jewish.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2009, 07:19:20 AM »
jews are a race more so than a religion.  an athiestic jew of which there are many, are still jewish.

Jews are no more a race than Christians or Muslims are a race.

However, it amazes me how many people I've met that do not practice the religion or even believe in God yet still claim to be Jewish.

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2009, 07:28:02 AM »
Jews are no more a race than Christians or Muslims are a race.

However, it amazes me how many people I've met that do not practice the religion or even believe in God yet still claim to be Jewish.

90% of jews are ashkenazi, which is a race.  also, there are jewish specific diseases, that occur in no other humans other than jews.  they are a race.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2009, 07:34:40 AM »
The cry of white phosphorus munitions that Israel is using on the Palestinians is what Hamas is crying about. The truth is that white phosphorus is used to mask troop movements during the night so that Hamas sniper fire and Hamas bombs wont hit Israeli soldiers.   It sounds good to the media to say that Israel is using it to taget Palestinians.

america did in falujah, so i wouldnt be surprised if israel used it.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2009, 07:44:45 AM »

At least the ones whose intention is to kill their own people and exploit them.

Hey how about you check out some pictures (children included) who died of phosperous burns? I know by now most people know that I
know the right links and contacts on the web to get to see most picutures and clisps that rarely make it to the wider internet, so give me the word and I post them here, but let
me tell you... they are graphic.
I may believe they are not trying to use it to specificly target civilians and or to kill soft targets, however that makes it not much better.

Excample: Oh we had to drop an A-Bomb on them they were trying to overrun us and we were masking our retreat, we weren't trying to target civilians - the once that died? We are sorry about.

Have a read what that chemical actually does - you can breath it in as well ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2009, 07:46:12 AM »
90% of jews are ashkenazi, which is a race.  also, there are jewish specific diseases, that occur in no other humans other than jews.  they are a race.

which is why your anti-semetic slurs are racist

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2009, 07:47:57 AM »
which is why your anti-semetic slurs are racist
i am anti-zionist and against jewish supremacism.  nothing ive said is racist.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2009, 07:49:38 AM »
i am anti-zionist and against jewish supremacism.  nothing i say is racist.

then you need to praise it differently - I'm an anti Zionist as well however you would never catch me saying Jews are a race - that moronic.
They have every right to live love as anybody else, i have an issue of the Isreal state suppressing other smaller countries and to push their agenda in the workd BASED on the past and what has happend to the jewish people over centuries and centuries over and over again.

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2009, 07:55:29 AM »
then you need to praise it differently - I'm an anti Zionist as well however you would never catch me saying Jews are a race - that moronic.

the truth is moronic? jews are a race, 90% of them are askenazi.  so only 10% of those who practice the jewish religion do not belong to the jewish askenazi race.
they have laws in israel where jews are not allowed to marry even a fellow jew if they have so much as 1 drop non-jewish blood.  can you explain this if jews are not a race?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2009, 07:58:48 AM »
Well, in his defense, a good # of Jewish people came from a similar region and lineage...of course not all, as it is a religion practiced by many in the world.  Also, Jewish people often marry other Jewish people so the bloodline may be less mixed.  

Of course Ron, thats why I made sure the word 'terrorists' was used when speaking of Israel eliminating as many Hamas militants as possible.  People are people no matter where they come from.  It leaders and militants that need to be stopped.

I watched a Rick Steeves tour of Iran last night.  Couple clips had young Iranians saying they love Americans.  I was reminded that people are still people no matter how f'ed up their leaders are.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2009, 08:07:53 AM »

You're pretty hung up on the whole race issue, aren't you?  But whether you consider them a race, religion, culture (which I mentioned), whatever, the point I made to Judi is still valid.  And furthermore, they have the right to defend themselves.

I have always said, the "Palestinian Liberation Organization" should really call themselves the "Israeli Destruction Organization" because the Palestinians' clearly and plainly stated objective has always been the destruction of the Jews as opposed to the supposed "liberation" of "Palestine."

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2009, 08:12:05 AM »
can you imagine how fast the cops would have been there with tear gas and guns and billy clubs drawn if that had been a group of Palestinians talking about Jews? brutal hypocrisy. :D

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2009, 08:16:52 AM »
You're pretty hung up on the whole race issue, aren't you?  But whether you consider them a race, religion, culture (which I mentioned), whatever, the point I made to Judi is still valid.  And furthermore, they have the right to defend themselves.

I have always said, the "Palestinian Liberation Organization" should really call themselves the "Israeli Destruction Organization" because the Palestinians' clearly and plainly stated objective has always been the destruction of the Jews as opposed to the supposed "liberation" of "Palestine."
i was just pointing it out.

who wouldnt hate people who stole their country and confine them to a prison camp?  how do these ashkenazis have any right to steal palestinian land?  a huge injustice has been done to them and i cant see how you expect them to just sit back and take it.
if israel was my stolen country, id probably do exactly what they are doing, but lets not pretend it is moral, that israel has any right to the land they occupy, or call palestinians terrorists for fighting back.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2009, 08:17:33 AM »
So what if he is Jewish? He is an idiot too. He has the freedom, unlike Palestinians, to make these kind of videos that show only one side, not the ones who actually know what they are talking about.

Second Holocaust against the Jews. Get real. That girl probably doesnt even know where Israel, Gaza, Egypt and even the Middle East is on a map. Most likely, she doesnt even know what the capital of New York is. 

Hamas calls for the destruction of Israel. Hamas fires missles into Israel. Hamas doesnt even recognize Israel. Hamas is a terrorist organization, which is recognized by the European Union, and the US.  All Hamas has to do is agree to stop firing missles, and live in peace.

Hamas cannot do that.

hahahahahahahahaahhaa, come on Ron you don't honestly believe that it's that simple do you?