Author Topic: quaker oats--your lifts claims  (Read 25462 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: quaker oats--your lifts claims
« Reply #375 on: January 16, 2009, 03:14:35 PM »
"big" Mark c23

you have been trying to get the kid on the hook for a while now. On a few gimmicks you have tried to "own" me and they have all back fired or never even caught on.. I dont know why.... you are bigger and more successful than me. You been goin at Teh Squadfather too...why man? you goin through a mental self esteem thing or something? Chill your ass out. be cool

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #376 on: January 16, 2009, 03:18:30 PM »

;D

That is the cutest post I have ever seen.  Good post :)

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #377 on: January 16, 2009, 06:57:51 PM »
quakeroats has claimed that he can squat well over 600lb for a single.
he must prove his claim.
nordic beast is a man amongst boys challenging him and not fawning over him like many of you.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #378 on: January 16, 2009, 07:03:01 PM »
"big" Mark c23

you have been trying to get the kid on the hook for a while now. On a few gimmicks you have tried to "own" me and they have all back fired or never even caught on.. I dont know why.... you are bigger and more successful than me. You been goin at Teh Squadfather too...why man? you goin through a mental self esteem thing or something? Chill your ass out. be cool

i do it because i can :-*

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #379 on: January 16, 2009, 08:38:44 PM »
quakeroats has claimed that he can squat well over 600lb for a single.
he must prove his claim.
nordic beast is a man amongst boys challenging him and not fawning over him like many of you.

mirza hides behind his lackeys like 'man of steel' and others     he runs like a coward    he has alway done that   his time for running is coming to an end ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #380 on: January 16, 2009, 09:01:07 PM »
youre nattie and 250 right ? in that condition..

wtf would you be on 3g of anabolics ???????????? 400?480?

as I said :you are a total insult to my inteligence ...or you are lying about the weight ...I was 245 at my heaviest and I looked twice as big as you. And for fukkin christ I was on a lot more than hamburgers  :D

Ps: I'm 5'11" 1/2

You are so much like Panda....claiming that anyone bigger than you or in better shap than you must be on some shit.  Wow....perhaps you just dont have what it takes to get big...on, or off the drugs

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #381 on: January 16, 2009, 09:15:29 PM »
You are so much like Panda....claiming that anyone bigger than you or in better shap than you must be on some shit.  Wow....perhaps you just dont have what it takes to get big...on, or off the drugs
Quoted for truth  :)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #382 on: January 16, 2009, 10:26:02 PM »
damn...if thats really his wife.....i wouldnt mind being "stupid"

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #383 on: January 17, 2009, 06:17:54 AM »
"big" Mark c23

Ok, who I thought was "Big" Mark C was correct then.   I've known a couple characters in life that were basically ranked #1 in almost every facet of life.  And if for any reason they were not the center of attention or considered #1 in whatever insignifcant situation it was would obsess over it until they felt they were.....even an online bb board.  Cool, I know who "Big" Mark C is and now I don't care about posts from the account.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #384 on: January 17, 2009, 06:35:24 AM »
Ok, who I thought was "Big" Mark C was correct then.   I've known a couple characters in life that were basically ranked #1 in almost every facet of life.  And if for any reason they were not the center of attention or considered #1 in whatever insignifcant situation it was would obsess over it until they felt they were.....even an online bb board.  Cool, I know who "Big" Mark C is and now I don't care about posts from the account.

Small dick or epic jealousy?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: January 17, 2009, 06:46:44 AM »
Small dick or epic jealousy?

I'm guessin a little of both.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #386 on: January 17, 2009, 06:47:43 AM »
 I never know who anybody is. I am always so out of the loop. I am getting the impression that some guys think BMC is Alex? I can't see why, it's not like Alex doesn't say what he feels as "Alex23".
O

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: January 17, 2009, 06:49:48 AM »
I never know who anybody is. I am always so out of the loop. I am getting the impression that some guys think BMC is Alex? I can't see why, it's not like Alex doesn't say what he feels as "Alex23".

Trust me, I'm outta the loop too.   Everything I ever find out is second hand at best.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #388 on: January 17, 2009, 06:52:35 AM »
"big" Mark c23

Nobody's gonna hurt anybody. We're gonna be like three little Fonzies here. And what's Fonzie like? Come on Yolanda what's Fonzie like?

Cool?
U

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #389 on: January 17, 2009, 06:54:23 AM »
Trust me, I'm outta the loop too.   Everything I ever find out is second hand at best.

haha, it's a headfuck if you think about it too much. It's possible to start thinking that GB is actually just you and 3 other guys, the rest being their gimmicks ;D
O

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #390 on: January 17, 2009, 06:55:35 AM »
haha, it's a headfuck if you think about it too much. It's possible to start thinking that GB is actually just you and 3 other guys, the rest being their gimmicks ;D
Correctamundo. And that's what we're gonna be. We're gonna be cool. Now Ringo, I'm gonna count to three, and when I count three, you let go of your gun, and sit your ass down. But when you do it, you do it cool. Ready? One... two... three.
U

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #391 on: January 17, 2009, 07:14:02 AM »
Almost time for a few "I was just trying to shake things up, Broski" PMs. :)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: January 17, 2009, 07:14:10 AM »

It's all horseshit.  Got a handful of backstabbing, prima donnas on here that want to be king.   They'll be your friend in one thread and your enemy in the next.   I don't have the patience to attempt and keep up with it all.   

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #393 on: January 17, 2009, 07:52:01 AM »
"big" Mark c23

hahahaha Big Mal I was thinking the exact same thing, especially C 23

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #394 on: January 17, 2009, 08:00:48 AM »
DAWG

MusselFreek

• Getbig III
  • Go Beserk!
« Reply #395 on: January 17, 2009, 08:05:46 AM »
This Thread is worthless without Big Matt C's pics

MusselFreek

• Getbig III
  • Go Beserk!
« Reply #396 on: January 17, 2009, 08:07:03 AM »
This Thread is worthless without Big Matt Mark C's pics
  my bad....

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #397 on: January 17, 2009, 08:24:22 AM »
This Thread is worthless without Big Mark C's pics

Right, I can't believe this thread is still going.  There is alot of hate for QA.  MOS and others who support Dave should simply not respond and let the haters talk to themselves.  I not a QA bitch, I'm just calling it like I see it, Mark C should have accepted the challenge since he's the one who started this thread by quoting someone elses challenge.

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #398 on: January 17, 2009, 08:37:11 AM »
It's all horseshit.  Got a handful of backstabbing, prima donnas on here that want to be king.   They'll be your friend in one thread and your enemy in the next.   I don't have the patience to attempt and keep up with it all.   

You must have known it was A23 immediately, it's so obvious, he has a deep hatred for anyone seemingly more popular than him on this site - very strange!

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #399 on: January 17, 2009, 09:37:06 AM »

you are not bigger than me ? even if i got cut i'd still blow you away.

fvck sake you posted an impressive pic from an impressive angle, and i thought you looked like you were on gear. - you should have been flatered, instead you meltdown  ::)

then i saw you from another angle and realised you were not half as impressive as you looked from that angle, and i realised you could bre a natural afterall and i immediately appologised.

whats the problem  ??? big mal has an arm that looks to be around 21" and has some definition around the tri despite being over 10% bf. so i felt that was suspect. i didn't outright accuse him of using because i'm not certain.

the only people i am sure of using who claim natural status are : aquiles, meso, alex, and adonis ( had an account of elite admiting use).

i wind up dov and kiwol from time to time, but like you he just uses certain angles to look bigger than he is.

are you all claiming these guys are natural ?  ::)

if you think they are you may as well still believe in the tooth fairy.

175lbs by 31st July