Author Topic: Brutal self ownage at work today...lol  (Read 1707 times)

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
Brutal self ownage at work today...lol
« on: January 15, 2009, 02:02:09 PM »
So we have this fat Chinese bitch at work that is totally obsessed with food, she constantly gets on the phone and yammers away with her mom and friends about food in that goofy Chinese language loud enough for the whole office to hear and she ends every conversation with a big squealing "YUMMMMY!" she even openly brags that she gets off on food (as if she would any other way). I have this other Chinese friend at work who always emails me and translates the conversation so we can all have a laugh so today he has a brain fart and emails the translated conversation to the girl along with everyone else  :o

So basically we are busted for making fun of this girl and my Chinese friend feels really stupid, anybody else have any ownage stories from work, discuss

ozman

• Getbig IV
Re: Brutal self ownage at work today...lol
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 02:04:51 PM »
owned

Matterhorn

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 02:06:35 PM »

working is overrated

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 02:07:32 PM »
So we have this fat Chinese bitch at work that is totally obsessed with food, she constantly gets on the phone and yammers away with her mom and friends about food in that goofy Chinese language loud enough for the whole office to hear and she ends every conversation with a big squealing "YUMMMMY!" she even openly brags that she gets off on food (as if she would any other way). I have this other Chinese friend at work who always emails me and translates the conversation so we can all have a laugh so today he has a brain fart and emails the translated conversation to the girl along with everyone else  :o

So basically we are busted for making fun of this girl and my Chinese friend feels really stupid, anybody else have any ownage stories from work, discuss

Ahh, the classic "reply/send to all" faux pas...

I haven't had self-ownage at work, but once in high school, my g/f and I were not getting along, and ended up having our "breakup argument" in the middle of the cafeteria during lunch.  It got more and more heated, and she ended the relationship saying, "I never liked you that much anyway!  I was just humoring you!!"  Instead of just walking away, I responded, "Oh yeah?  Well, you're not the first girl to humor this guy!!"  Everybody busted out laughing.  Once I realized what I said, I could only walk away in shame.  It took me YEARS to live that down.   :-\

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 02:12:33 PM »
Ahh, the classic "reply/send to all" faux pas...

I haven't had self-ownage at work, but once in high school, my g/f and I were not getting along, and ended up having our "breakup argument" in the middle of the cafeteria during lunch.  It got more and more heated, and she ended the relationship saying, "I never liked you that much anyway!  I was just humoring you!!"  Instead of just walking away, I responded, "Oh yeah?  Well, you're not the first girl to humor this guy!!"  Everybody busted out laughing.  Once I realized what I said, I could only walk away in shame.  It took me YEARS to live that down.   :-\

Shucks man that would be rough  :-\

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 02:20:56 PM »
I want more work ownage stories so until I get some from you guys I am bumping this thread  ;D

Bump !

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2009, 02:23:29 PM »
lambasted

I've only heard that word about two times in the last 10 years.  Very rare here.  ;D
S

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 02:37:04 PM »
Long time ago, I joined this new workplace and had to do training for 4 weeks with a bunch of others. Anyway, our in charge was a young guy who I found out was actually a dead serious person, thanks to my big mouth. The very first day, he said that as part of the training, we'd have to do some 'role playing' and I said, "Hope I don't have to wear a nurse uniform", which got a very favorable reaction from the rest of the trainees, but made the trainer take me aside later and give me a 2 minute clarification on 'appropriate behavior' in the work environment ::) ;D

That same company later on ran a campaign titled 'Aim high', to boost employee morale, work performance etc. One time, someone who got pissed off at another person who had messed up the loo sent a very condescending email to the whole bunch of us, talking about how to properly use the toilet and all that. So what do I do, but reply back, "Remember folks, just aim high next time", which would have been good if I hadn't used the 'Reply to all' option - it caused a mini meltdown with a couple of people in HR.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2009, 02:40:07 PM »
i called a woman a fella once when till training a girl.

I said now you give the fella his change and rceipt.

Turns out was a lesbian LOL i almost laughed. did not feel embarassed.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2009, 02:43:41 PM »
i called a woman a fella once when till training a girl.

I said now you give the fella his change and rceipt.

Turns out was a lesbian LOL i almost laughed. did not feel embarassed.

HAHAHAHA
S

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2009, 02:45:03 PM »
She just looked at me and when she spoke i realised. And she had a pair of tits under a hiuge jumper lol

I thought was just a pudgy fella

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2009, 02:46:56 PM »
hahahah very similar to her actually LOL

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2009, 03:00:46 PM »
I remember saying to a girl thanks bro or dude.  I really thought she was a guy. 

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2009, 03:08:51 PM »
Actually, I did have self-ownage at work once, now that I think about it.  I came to work at a new job - my first Friday there, all excited, etc.  Had my new Texas A&M jersey on, only to be met with disdainful looks from coworkers who quickly informed me that our office did NOT have "casual Fridays."   :-[

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2009, 03:09:03 PM »
I was once working as a security guard in a department store and I once asked the girl on the make-up counter if she only wore a bra and knickers underneath her white tunic. She rolled her eyes at me and walked off.

Next day my regional manager came in and hauled me upstairs and asked why I had been "insulting women on the shop floor". I told him I only asked the girl if she wore anything underneath her tunic but he gave me a final written warning anyway. My first written warning had been for chewing gum on the shop floor a few weeks previously.

I still look back on it now and think it was all a bit harsh.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2009, 03:10:25 PM »
Debenhams?

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2009, 03:11:06 PM »
Most chinese people are frankly weird, they're so shy and conservation its unbelievable.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2009, 03:12:21 PM »
Debenhams?

Nah - it was the old C & A. It no longer exists now. It was quite a few years back.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2009, 03:15:10 PM »
i remember C and A.

we had one in belfast.

We had a guard who when women were at their prams etc after buying goods and bending over he would run up behind do a few thrusts without them noticing. he lasted surprisingly long