Author Topic: steroids... are wonderful  (Read 9560 times)

clued-up

• Getbig V
steroids... are wonderful
« on: January 15, 2009, 05:34:39 PM »

marcus

• Getbig IV
Re: steroids... are wonderful
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 05:37:09 PM »
What did you say to get banned?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 05:41:09 PM »
they're kind've ass tight over there, as we all know.

rimbaud might be the only exception..

its funny...it's a board discussing illegal drugs yet they exuberate a holier than thou attitude.

dustin

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 05:47:53 PM »
Weird... if anything, 4thAD has been the most lenient, laid back mod here. Strange that you were banned... I can't recall you acting like a dick. But I guess something must have set him off.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 05:51:08 PM »
Only Ron can ban people. All I try to do is keep it fairly serious...same with the nutrition board.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 05:52:13 PM »
Steroid boards are amusing.  Most of them are full of guys who do tons of juice and look like shit.  There are few exceptions and some good guys here and there,  but for the most part it's a pole smoking contest.  I'm not talking about any board specifically, just a general statement.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2009, 05:53:18 PM »
are you kidding? I see lame shit posted on that board everyday.

it slides.. I've seen known scammers post on that board.

that's why I'm pissed - I was generally very respectful and actually spoke from experience.

this guy is the biggest fucking prick mod I have ever come across... from the shit he's saying in pm's I swear he's talking about another guy... sad.. I liked the steroid board.

I'm sad.

for all the "lame" shit you see...there's an equal amount of shit deleted that are legit questions, concerns.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 05:54:09 PM »
for all the "lame" shit you see...there's an equal amount of shit deleted that are legit questions, concerns.

...there's an equal number of legit questions that could be answered by using the search function.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2009, 06:01:52 PM »
Most of those guys are pretty cool but a lot of them kind of think they're better than us because they have reliable sources and "superior knowledge" of gear. 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2009, 06:02:21 PM »
...there's an equal number of legit questions that could be answered by using the search function.

hey wise ass...thanks for proving my point...then people wonder why the board is ghost 90% of the time. To busy to answer a question here and there? sure just delete it, and delete that same guy's thread asking where is original thread went. You should be encouraging more posters and encourage people to post there. but you don't want it that way do you. it's a nazi board.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2009, 06:22:58 PM »
well I went there and all of my posts were gone... and I posted shit that will actually help people and save them time.

this guy 4ad came out of no where and literally started talking out of his ass to me.

he started shit for no reason... and I screen saved it before that prick deleted it.. so don't deny it *4ad*

so now that all my posts are gone - I would like to know why.

why did this mod delete a bunch of very informative posts? I'd really like to know.

I understand hi panties seem to be in a bunch - I don't care.. but he can explain to everyone why he deleted a bunch of accurate informative posts I made from years using steroids... that will help some of these guys.

explain yourself asshole.

What did I ever do to you? Honestly I haven't deleted much lately. I didn't realize I was that good at upsetting/angering people without trying.

hey wise ass...thanks for proving my point...then people wonder why the board is ghost 90% of the time. To busy to answer a question here and there? sure just delete it, and delete that same guy's thread asking where is original thread went. You should be encouraging more posters and encourage people to post there. but you don't want it that way do you. it's a nazi board.

Settle down there kiddo. If I recall correctly I had numerous PM's from you asking questions & when I answered them in a manner you didn't agree with or refused to give you sources you'd get super angry & start calling me names & such. & with all that bullshit I with you I still was polite & tried to be helpful. On another note: How many dbol only cycle threads do you need?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2009, 06:26:39 PM »

Settle down there kiddo. If I recall correctly I had numerous PM's from you asking questions & when I answered them in a manner you didn't agree with or refused to give you sources you'd get super angry & start calling me names & such. & with all that bullshit I with you I still was polite & tried to be helpful. On another note: How many dbol only cycle threads do you need?

stop right there. Show me ONE pm where i asked you for a source...every pm i sent you was a confirmation or about legitimacy of a source...now you're just making shit up.

calling you names? LOLLLL stop it man.

and what the fuck does me asking you about sources have to do with the bullshit that is the steroid board? try a little harder to go off topic, next time

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2009, 06:26:45 PM »
. On another note: How many dbol only cycle threads do you need?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2009, 06:28:43 PM »
stop right there. Show me ONE pm where i asked you for a source...every pm i sent you was a confirmation or about legitimacy of a source...now you're just making shit up.

calling you names? LOLLLL stop it man.

I deleted them...why do I need to save 100's of PM's? I could be wrong but judging by your overreaction maybe not.

Didn't you used to send me these websites & when I said I wouldn't trust them you'd get upset at me?

Whatever it doesn't matter either way.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2009, 06:29:36 PM »

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2009, 06:37:07 PM »
I deleted them...why do I need to save 100's of PM's? I could be wrong but judging by your overreaction maybe not.

Didn't you used to send me these websites & when I said I wouldn't trust them you'd get upset at me?

Whatever it doesn't matter either way.

oh, nowww you remember why i pm'd you,huh. Lol. Let's make it clear i never asked you for a source,nor did i call you names like a spoiled brat. You love to pull shit out of your ass don't you. Whenever it makes you look better, obviously.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2009, 06:42:50 PM »
oh, nowww you remember why i pm'd you,huh. Lol. Let's make it clear i never asked you for a source,nor did i call you names like a spoiled brat. You love to pull shit out of your ass don't you. Whenever it makes you look better, obviously.

All this hate coming my way...if you read what I said which was I could be wrong. If I am so be it. I really don't think it matters one way or the other. Either way damn you're high strung bro...ease up on the coffee or something. Why do I need to try & make myself look better to you or then you? Again it doesn't matter...does it? Settle down this is just the internet. What next a challenge to a fight?  ;D

ahh.. fk

• Getbig III
  • Greed is good
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2009, 06:45:13 PM »
It's true the juice board here is garbage. No posts. Dead slow.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2009, 06:53:51 PM »
All this hate coming my way...if you read what I said which was I could be wrong. If I am so be it. I really don't think it matters one way or the other. Either way damn you're high strung bro...ease up on the coffee or something. Why do I need to try & make myself look better to you or then you? Again it doesn't matter...does it? Settle down this is just the internet. What next a challenge to a fight?  ;D

Lol...maybe if you read what i said about you being a decent mod, you would not have to make shit up for no reason. Instead you choose to be a hero for your mod buddies. I get it, no biggie.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2009, 06:56:26 PM »
t=4thad probably is a billionaire who bangs supermodels and drives maseratis like a couple other rockstars on getbig

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2009, 06:59:38 PM »
and when someone takes time out of their day to actually help and post *good information* an asshole mod deletes it. and I'm only talking about 4thad here.. not you other mods. hell I've never really talked to a mod before today.

but I got a very bad impression from him.. I really think he's crazy... totally full of shit.

fuck it.. I wash my hands of the place. 4th ad you are the big bad mod on the block... you're a stud. you've done the steroid forum a great service today by deleting all of my posts.. keep up the good work.

happy trails.
What was the good information?

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2009, 07:00:12 PM »
CHICK IS DELETING ALL MY POSTS AND IS PUTTING ME IN TIMEOUT.CHICK YOU FUKIN MOUSE.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2009, 07:00:42 PM »
I fuck super diaper models...

fixed  ;D

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2009, 07:00:59 PM »
but the steroid board is a joke here.

4thAD banned me from the steroid forum.. he told me to come post here.

so I thought I would start a thread to bash his dumb ass... since he says I'm a trouble maker.. is this guy smoking crack or what??

sorry for crying but how the fuck to some of these kids get a mod position?

great modding - ban one of the few guys who actually had the experience to contribute... because you felt like fucking with someone???

you're a punk - but you probably already know that.

ok... I think I'm done crying  >:(

meltdown

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2009, 07:02:24 PM »
and when someone takes time out of their day to actually help and post *good information* an asshole mod deletes it. and I'm only talking about 4thad here.. not you other mods. hell I've never really talked to a mod before today.

but I got a very bad impression from him.. I really think he's crazy... totally full of shit.

fuck it.. I wash my hands of the place. 4th ad you are the big bad mod on the block... you're a stud. you've done the steroid forum a great service today by deleting all of my posts.. keep up the good work.

happy trails.

its weird how that titcake of all people got a mod spot, but trab never did. I'm guessing he's buddies with the rest of the mods.