Author Topic: Shot at a guy today, January 2009 (1/9/2013 udpate)  (Read 16360 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Shot at a guy today, January 2009 (1/9/2013 udpate)
« on: January 16, 2009, 09:38:14 PM »
Cliffs:
* dude wearing  a wig, nightie and no pants.
* shot at him twice w/Remington 870
* 1:30 in the afternoon
* Deputies came
* dude must be insane

OK, I know this is a bodybuilding site, and is notorious for embellishments and down right lies ;), but this happened around 1:30pm earlier today. The Eldorado County deputies are gone and here's the story, absolutely accurate.

I'm at a piece of family property in Northern Eldorado County, very rural & rustic, about 40 miles from Lake Tahoe. Real nice day out today. I had been cutting & spitting some wood and had gone into the house to make a shake and then I was going to train. We have an excellent outdoor gym set up on the property. As I walked up to the workout area, I noticed some strange tape and wire attached to one of the power racks. As I was looking at the silver tape and trying to figure out what it was, I suddenly got the strangest feeling that someone was watching me. I turned around and I swear to F-ing god, a dude jumped out from behind my friends Ford truck, less than 30 feet away. And here's the thing... the dude was wearing a platinum blonde wig, a nightie, and he wasn't wearing any pants. I swear to fucking god.

I stood my ground, stunned, said "Motherfcker!" The guy took off down a steep hill on the property and then ran along the hillside. I ran along the top of the hill and watched him the whole time. For some reason I thought about my video camera and ran to the house about 100 feet away, grabbed my cell phone, video camera, and my Remington 870, fold-down stock, 12 gauge. It was loaded with #8 birdshot. I ran back to the workout area and the guy was crawling back up the hill towards the area where I originally encountered him.

I said very clearly, 'I don't know what the fuck you're doing but I'm gonna start shooting."I aimed well over his head and fired one shot. I ran to the edge of the hill and saw him running down the very steep hill towards thick woods and a river. I aimed directly at him, knowing he was well out of range and fired again.

Dude was wearing a platinum Dolly Parton wig, a see through nightie and no pants! I'm not making one bit of this up. More to follow...
a

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Shot at a guy today.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 09:44:55 PM »
Was posting this a wise idea?  Not sure about where you are but in my jurisdiction you are not allowed to fire "warning" shots.  You esentially shot at an unarmed man.  Don't get me wrong I think what you did was fine in my book but you never can fully trust the cops or the DA.  Hopefully they will catch that guy.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 09:46:40 PM »
I'm having lots of fun trying to imagine this in my head.

Hopefully you don't go back to prison for shooting at some loony. You think he went to the authorities?

ASJChaotic

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2009, 09:50:35 PM »
good for you, here is your reward  :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2009, 09:50:55 PM »
Thanks for the cliffs, what did the deputies say about you unloading on an unarmed citizen?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2009, 10:01:54 PM »
Cliffs:
* dude wearing  a wig, nightie and no pants.
* shot at him twice w/Remington 870
* Deputies came
* dude must be insane

OK, I know this is a bodybuilding site, and is notorious for embellishments and down right lies, but this happened around 1:30pm earlier today. The Eldorado County deputies are gone and here's the story, absolutely accurate.

I'm at a piece of family property in Northern Eldorado County, about 40 miles from Lake Tahoe. Real nice day out today. I had been cutting & spitting some wood and had gone into the house to make a shake and then I was going to train. We have an excellent outdoor gym set up on the property. As I walked up to the workout area, I noticed some strange tape and wire attached to one of the power racks. As I was looking at the silver tape and trying to figure out what it was, I suddenly got the strangest feeling that someone was watching me. I turned around and I swear to F-ing god, a dude jumped out from behind my friends Ford truck. And here's the thing... the dude was wearing a platinum blonde wig, a nightie, and he wasn't wearing any pants. I swear to fucking god.

I stood my ground said "Motherfcker!" The guy took off down a hill on the property and then ran along the hillside. I ran along the top of the hill and watched him the whole time. For some reason I thought about my video camera and ran to the house 100 feet away, grabbed my cell phone, video camera, and my Remington 870, fold-down stock, 12 gauge. It was loaded with #8 birdshot. I ran back to the workout area and the guy was crawling back up the hill towards the area where I originally encountered him.

I said very clearly, 'I don't know what the fuck you're doing but I gonna start shooting."I aimed well over his head a fired one shot. I ran to the edge of the hill and saw him running down the hill towards thick woods and a river. I aimed directly at him, knowing he was out of range and fired again.

Dude was wearing a platimun Dolly Parton wig, a see through nightie and no pants! I'm not making one bit of this up. More to follow...

Dang. It was just Whateva doing a his Mr. GetBig Calendar shoot. Relax.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2009, 10:04:29 PM »
This is a very rural area and guns are quite common. I was very clear with the deputies that I fired not intending to hit the guy but to "get his attention". The deputies were not the least bit concerned about my shooting.

My buddy actually called the deputies in the first place. He wanted to get "something on record" in case the guy ever came back. I wasn't thrilled to see the law, but no big deal.

The cops walked the property in the area where the absurdness took place. Didn't find anything suspicious, other than the tape and wire that had been placed on the power rack. Weird. It was just duct tape, some plastic and 2 feet of wire. weird.

I'm bummed I couldn't get dude on my camera phone or video.  :D

a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2009, 10:09:52 PM »
Dang. It was just Whateva doing a his Mr. GetBig Calendar shoot. Relax.

;D I wish he would have just called and told me in advance. That dude was crazy.
a

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2009, 10:14:21 PM »
I think the question most of GetBig want an answer to is "Did he have striated glutes?"

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2009, 10:15:08 PM »
hahaha what a fruitloop.  The picture in my head reminds me of the greased-up deaf guy from Family Guy.

Charfman84

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2009, 10:16:55 PM »
Why didnt you beat his ass as your workout instead?   Where does this poster live anyway?

Charfman84

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2009, 10:17:57 PM »
Also how big was the guy's cock?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2009, 10:20:53 PM »
I think the question most of GetBig want an answer to is "Did he have striated glutes?"

;D
Not striated, but they were fairly firm glutes. I told the deputies I thought dude was around 30 years old, 5"8" 170.

Within two hours there were 4 or 5 friends walking around the property, 25 arces total, looking for a guy wearing a wig, no pants and a nightie. It was sort of like a perveted posse. I think they were planning to do bad things with my visitor.
a

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2009, 10:21:17 PM »
 ???

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2009, 10:21:44 PM »
Tommy, dude! why were you shooting at me.  I told you I was coming up to see you.  And I had shorts on but they were riding up my ass so it just looked like I didn't have any on.  Man, you scared the shit out of me.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2009, 10:26:25 PM »
Also how big was the guy's cock?

;D I swear I didn't notice. The blonde wig and just the fact that he wasn't wearing any pants surprised me so much I really didn't check his package. The deputies asked me, "Was the man aroused?"  ;D
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2009, 10:31:23 PM »
Tommy, dude! why were you shooting at me.  I told you I was coming up to see you.  And I had shorts on but they were riding up my ass so it just looked like I didn't have any on.  Man, you scared the shit out of me.

;D All you had to do was call first. I welcome all getbiggers to the ranch!

Keith, this was one of the top-10 weirdest things I've ever seen. So funny. I'm not even totally sure why I decided to start shooting.  :D
a

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2009, 10:32:57 PM »
;D All you had to do was call first. I welcome all getbiggers to the ranch!

Keith, this was one of the top-10 weirdest things I've ever seen. So funny. I'm not even totally sure why I decided to start shooting.  :D

Could it have been a figure of your fantasy imagination, Tommy???   ???

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2009, 10:34:32 PM »
;D I swear I didn't notice. The blonde wig and just the fact that he wasn't wearing any pants surprised me so much I really didn't check his package. The deputies asked me, "Was the man aroused?"

O course he had a hardon, the great tommywishbone was standing before him with his muscles aglow from wood chopping

Maybe he wanted you to fall his morning wood with one mighty blow ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2009, 10:36:30 PM »
Could it have been a figure of your fantasy imagination, Tommy???   ???

:D NO! I was totally lucid. Haven't had a drink or any drugs in months. My friends were all laughing so hard. I wasn't even sure they belived me, but they said they could tell I was telling the truth. Weirdest thing in a long time for me.

How you been? How's Venice?
a

The Coach

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2009, 10:40:25 PM »
I'm just trying to picture a liberal with a shotgun :)

Reguardless, good job!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2009, 10:41:00 PM »
O course he had a hardon, the great tommywishbone was standing before him with his muscles aglow from wood chopping

Maybe he wanted you to fall his morning wood with one mighty blow ;D

Dude! NO!! That's exactly what my friends are all saying. Man!!  ;D ;D The thing is, this area and this property is so remote, I can't figure where the fruitcake came from.
a

Charfman84

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2009, 10:43:25 PM »
wishbone what state are you in?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2009, 10:47:13 PM »
Dude! NO!! That's exactly what my friends are all saying. Man!!  ;D ;D The thing is, this area and this property is so remote, I can't figure where the fruitcake came from.

One of those fruitcakes from Venice Beach followed you up there. You have to be careful who you are nice to.

That black dude in the Speedo that plays with that bacci ball out there is probably peering into your window as we type.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2009, 10:47:31 PM »
I'm just trying to picture a liberal with a shotgun :)

Regardless, good job!!

Coach, I'm tellin' ya, I'm not even sure why I grabbed the 870, and I don't know why I fired the shots. Dude wasn't aggressive or intimidating... hard to be wearing a wig & nightie  :D. I guess I just wanted him to know that we have guns and will use them.
a