Author Topic: Shot at a guy today, January 2009 (1/9/2013 udpate)  (Read 16357 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Shot at a guy today.
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2009, 11:25:56 PM »
RPF, you should see how fast I can empty a 15-round +1 magazine into a target at 10 feet.  It's like one bit fvcking 'craaaaaaa-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ack' and that bitch is just shreded.  I"m so not one of those geeks that fires 1 round at 45 yards then walks to check on the paper plate.  I'm all about real life "dead this fvcker as he is about to dead you" shooting.

You seems to know your stuff.  I'm always impressed with the info you give me, especially the info concerning fire arms.

I've been looking at Glocks, and I think you're right.  They seem like the way to go for reliable self defense.
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2009, 11:26:30 PM »
Very good. But target no shoot back.

i am pretty accurate at anything under 50 feet with a handgun.  but in the real life shootings that i've seen, there are two keys.  Scramble at an angle for the door making the shooter go against his body to aim while covering your brain and heart with non-shooting forearm and hand.... and firing a shitload of rounds into bad guy's torso as you do it.

Lenny Magill (sp) has a really good "move shoot live" course that I did 10 years ago.  My brother did it when he was robbed.  In a crowded pharmacy, he ran at a 45 degree angle making the shooter re-aim the weapon.  that gave him time to even tthe advantage the shooter had, already aiming when my brother looked up.  Then my bro put forearm and flat hand up, pulled his own piece, and put 5 in close range in rapid succession.  by the time he fired round #5, bad guy was already back over counter with bullet in belly.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2009, 11:30:29 PM »
i am pretty accurate at anything under 50 feet with a handgun.  but in the real life shootings that i've seen, there are two keys.  Scramble at an angle for the door making the shooter go against his body to aim while covering your brain and heart with non-shooting forearm and hand.... and firing a shitload of rounds into bad guy's torso as you do it.

Lenny Magill (sp) has a really good "move shoot live" course that I did 10 years ago.  My brother did it when he was robbed.  In a crowded pharmacy, he ran at a 45 degree angle making the shooter re-aim the weapon.  that gave him time to even tthe advantage the shooter had, already aiming when my brother looked up.  Then my bro put forearm and flat hand up, pulled his own piece, and put 5 in close range in rapid succession.  by the time he fired round #5, bad guy was already back over counter with bullet in belly.

oh yeah, and FCK that asshole who tried to rob my brother.  He craps in a bag now and got 13 years in prison for robbery.  He had warrants for firing rounds at a cop when he robbed pharmacy, so gun laws  sure wouldn't have stopped him.

He also has limited use of the left side of his body.  the 45 round got lodged in his belly and stayed there for several hours, causing spinal damage.

sorry to hijack your thread, tommy. 

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2009, 11:31:08 PM »
Scramble at an angle for the door making the shooter go against his body to aim while covering your brain and heart with non-shooting forearm and hand.... and firing a shitload of rounds into bad guy's torso as you do it.

QFT

Why can't we do the ten paces, turn and shoot? That is the way a Gentleman should handle it  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2009, 11:41:08 PM »
QFT

Why can't we do the ten paces, turn and shoot? That is the way a Gentleman should handle it  ;)

lol... when you watch those videos where police are shot at... they dance the fucking jig to create space, then they enpty their weapons into the guy.

3 years ago.... Some prick in tampa shot 2 cops at a traffic stop, then hid in a field.  When the dogs found the guy, they called the dogs back and just opened up into the haystack he was in, and hit him 60 times.

cops have one mantra... we go home at the end of the day. 

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2009, 11:42:36 PM »
Are you kidding? This is what makes us the best country in the world! Freedom to be a weirdo and freedom to blast a weirdo on your property.

Run back to Perth you little Wallaby!

So what makes your country best of the world, is idots with guns? Nice...

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2009, 11:44:47 PM »

No. The fact that you are not in it makes it the best country in the world.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2009, 11:47:50 PM »
As weird as the rest is, the stuff on the rack and all, this is my favorite part so far.  As if he's just wearing that shit because it's comfortable and there's no sexual element to it whatsoever.

"Hey chief, we just caught a guy in a blond wig, nightie, and no pants, but he's aroused."
"Aroused, eh?  Nah, that ain't him.  Let him go."

;D One of my friends was looking at the plastic & tape really close and then he poked it with a stick. Then he frowned and got mad and said something like, "This pisses me off! What is this stupid crap??" "This creep makes me mad!!"  ;D
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2009, 11:50:41 PM »

:D "Idiots with guns" are nice, no doubt about that, but when you add "guys with no pants" to the equation, then you get true greatness.
a

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2009, 11:51:21 PM »
:D "Idiots with guns" are nice, no doubt about that, but when you add "guys with no pants" to the equation, then you get true greatness.

HAHA
S

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2009, 11:56:30 PM »

So every country, exlcuding one, is the best in the world?
G

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2009, 11:59:14 PM »
We all live in the greatest planet in the universe.....no doubt about it.
No doubt about it...

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2009, 12:10:22 AM »

would you have shot if the guy was a girl?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2009, 12:10:53 AM »
We all live in the greatest planet in the universe.....no doubt about it.

Jupiter straight up owns us!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2009, 12:14:09 AM »
Jupiter straight up owns us!

Uranus isn't so bad either, Cartel. BTW, this whole incident would have NEVER happened if Tommy had the sense to live in his own island like @Brandon and the rest of us Getbiggers. Serves him right >:(

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2009, 12:16:47 AM »
Uranus isn't so bad either, Cartel. BTW, this whole incident would have NEVER happened if Tommy had the sense to live in his own island like @Brandon and the rest of us Getbiggers. Serves him right >:(

Thanks for the kind words about my anus.

I plan to move to the island of Dubai, India.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2009, 12:36:03 AM »

No its the fact that you can sue the idiot with the gun(if he doesn't kill you) and sit on easy street for 5 years until you come up with a real plan...

If I was Tommywishbones neighbor and I was reading this thread tonight, I would admittedly self inflict a gun shot to myself and then go to the hospital...I would probably own most of what he has in less then 5 years...

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2009, 12:41:00 AM »
I dunno Tommy but it sounds like you just defending your turf + womenz to me, good job, he wont come back.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2009, 12:42:52 AM »
Cliffs:
* dude wearing  a wig, nightie and no pants.
* shot at him twice w/Remington 870
* 1:30 in the afternoon
* Deputies came
* dude must be insane

OK, I know this is a bodybuilding site, and is notorious for embellishments and down right lies ;), but this happened around 1:30pm earlier today. The Eldorado County deputies are gone and here's the story, absolutely accurate.

I'm at a piece of family property in Northern Eldorado County, very rural & rustic, about 40 miles from Lake Tahoe. Real nice day out today. I had been cutting & spitting some wood and had gone into the house to make a shake and then I was going to train. We have an excellent outdoor gym set up on the property. As I walked up to the workout area, I noticed some strange tape and wire attached to one of the power racks. As I was looking at the silver tape and trying to figure out what it was, I suddenly got the strangest feeling that someone was watching me. I turned around and I swear to F-ing god, a dude jumped out from behind my friends Ford truck, less than 30 feet away. And here's the thing... the dude was wearing a platinum blonde wig, a nightie, and he wasn't wearing any pants. I swear to fucking god.

I stood my ground, stunned, said "Motherfcker!" The guy took off down a steep hill on the property and then ran along the hillside. I ran along the top of the hill and watched him the whole time. For some reason I thought about my video camera and ran to the house about 100 feet away, grabbed my cell phone, video camera, and my Remington 870, fold-down stock, 12 gauge. It was loaded with #8 birdshot. I ran back to the workout area and the guy was crawling back up the hill towards the area where I originally encountered him.

I said very clearly, 'I don't know what the fuck you're doing but I gonna start shooting."I aimed well over his head and fired one shot. I ran to the edge of the hill and saw him running down the very steep hill towards thick woods and a river. I aimed directly at him, knowing he was out of range and fired again.

Dude was wearing a platinum Dolly Parton wig, a see through nightie and no pants! I'm not making one bit of this up. More to follow...

don't you watch Spike TV? You could have caught the freak and RAPE CHOKED him from behind and looked like a hero standing over his dead corpse...When people hear about guns, you basically just set yourself up for death threats...

RAPE CHOKE is the answer...After you choke him out, you put a stab wound in your leg and then go after his family for some money...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2009, 12:44:43 AM »
I dunno Tommy but it sounds like you just defending your turf + womenz to me, good job, he wont come back.

A guy with a wig and no pants on in the middle of the day not coming back? I wouldn't bet on that...There is no way a gun shot would scare a freak like that away for good...Tommy needed to kill him in hand to hand combat...It would have been the only way...

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2009, 12:52:22 AM »
check your gym equipment for cum :-X :-X
A

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2009, 01:07:05 AM »
A dude I went to highschool with was tied up in his house with his mom by some weirdo that his mom met on the internet.  He managed to get untied and ended up beating this guy to death with a baseball bat.

cool
No doubt about it...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2009, 02:20:06 AM »
I've been turning this thing over and here's what I've got for you Tommy.  What you're dealing with here is a rare breed of bold transvestite homosexual. 

As a weightlifter, I'm sure you've run into the occasional queer giving you the eye from time to time.  I'm guessing that this guy "noticed you" and convinced himself that if he turned up at your place in his sexiest outfit that you'd want to tie him to a post on your power rack, seeing as he had it all set up and ready to go.  I'm guessing the wire was intended to go around his throat and the plastic & duct tape were padding for his face or head.  Or maybe the plastic and duct tape were meant for suffocation and restraint.  Who knows.  But he jumped out and showed himself to you when he could have simply stayed hidden.  I think he was hoping for an invitation.

At any rate, he saw you get angry and reality probably overtook his ya-that'll-happen fantasy for a moment and he took off.  Why he came back up the hill is a mystery.  Maybe he thought you were waiting for him in the house with a margarita.  Maybe he left something behind and wanted to retrieve it, like his normal clothes or shoes.  Have you looked around carefully?

It seems unlikely that he was a wandering weirdo.  You couldn't wander very far in that getup without being noticed and arrested.  Looks to me like he chose your place for a reason, and I'm guessing it's you, you big stud.  :D  So maybe he's a local, and with behavior that bold I'd bet he's got a record of sexual deviancy or at least the local buzz will know who the town fruitcakes are.  Or it's someone from the wide world of this 'sport,' a schmoe housecall.  I seriously doubt that this was random tho.  This guy picked you.

If he wasn't wearing any gloves he probably left some prints on the rack, the plastic wrap or duct tape, or the back of the truck he was crouching behind.  Hopefully that will lead the cops to him if he has a record.  If the area is rural, he certainly didn't walk there, so consider where he may have parked given the direction he was running and snoop around.  Maybe look at car rentals and local hotels/motels if he's an out of town schmoe.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2009, 02:38:47 AM »
sounds to me like you are fuct for manslaughter..... if he had no weapons on him and u shot him(especially in the back) then u are fuct.. now if u have a chl.... and he broke into your house then its self defense no matter what.
real men= no rubbers

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2009, 02:43:32 AM »
do you live in a 3 strike state?