Author Topic: Shot at a guy today, January 2009 (1/9/2013 udpate)  (Read 16369 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Shot at a guy today.
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2009, 02:45:42 AM »
Dang. It was just Whateva doing a his Mr. GetBig Calendar shoot. Relax.
:D :D :D

spinnis

« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2009, 03:52:10 AM »
DAmnit I though you SHOT THE GUY twice with a fucking shotgun.

Man was a jelous  ;D

spinnis

« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2009, 04:07:21 AM »
in sweden cops are FUCKED if they shoot a guy. even if the other dude is charging them with a knife etc etc.
a couple of months investigation everytime the fire their gun.

Fucking pathetic.

I mean in the states you can shot a unarmed man in the back while lying on his stomach and nothing happends  ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2009, 05:39:12 AM »
tommy, what do you have against Dolly Parton? ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2009, 06:03:34 AM »
TW, did the guy say anthing at all to you , like anything like "here you come again looking better than a body has the right too, and shaking me up so that all I really know is here you come again and here I go" ?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2009, 06:16:49 AM »
in sweden cops are FUCKED if they shoot a guy. even if the other dude is charging them with a knife etc etc.

Fucking pathetic.

I mean in the states you can shot a unarmed man in the back while lying on his stomach and nothing happends  ;D

Actually, that guy was charged with murder a few days ago.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2009, 06:28:05 AM »
i am pretty accurate at anything under 50 feet with a handgun.  but in the real life shootings that i've seen, there are two keys.  Scramble at an angle for the door making the shooter go against his body to aim while covering your brain and heart with non-shooting forearm and hand.... and firing a shitload of rounds into bad guy's torso as you do it.

Lenny Magill (sp) has a really good "move shoot live" course that I did 10 years ago.  My brother did it when he was robbed.  In a crowded pharmacy, he ran at a 45 degree angle making the shooter re-aim the weapon.  that gave him time to even tthe advantage the shooter had, already aiming when my brother looked up.  Then my bro put forearm and flat hand up, pulled his own piece, and put 5 in close range in rapid succession.  by the time he fired round #5, bad guy was already back over counter with bullet in belly.

how does one run at a 45 degree angle?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2009, 08:19:17 AM »
Cliffs:
* dude wearing  a wig, nightie and no pants.
* shot at him twice w/Remington 870
* 1:30 in the afternoon
* Deputies came
* dude must be insane

OK, I know this is a bodybuilding site, and is notorious for embellishments and down right lies ;), but this happened around 1:30pm earlier today. The Eldorado County deputies are gone and here's the story, absolutely accurate.

I'm at a piece of family property in Northern Eldorado County, very rural & rustic, about 40 miles from Lake Tahoe. Real nice day out today. I had been cutting & spitting some wood and had gone into the house to make a shake and then I was going to train. We have an excellent outdoor gym set up on the property. As I walked up to the workout area, I noticed some strange tape and wire attached to one of the power racks. As I was looking at the silver tape and trying to figure out what it was, I suddenly got the strangest feeling that someone was watching me. I turned around and I swear to F-ing god, a dude jumped out from behind my friends Ford truck, less than 30 feet away. And here's the thing... the dude was wearing a platinum blonde wig, a nightie, and he wasn't wearing any pants. I swear to fucking god.

I stood my ground, stunned, said "Motherfcker!" The guy took off down a steep hill on the property and then ran along the hillside. I ran along the top of the hill and watched him the whole time. For some reason I thought about my video camera and ran to the house about 100 feet away, grabbed my cell phone, video camera, and my Remington 870, fold-down stock, 12 gauge. It was loaded with #8 birdshot. I ran back to the workout area and the guy was crawling back up the hill towards the area where I originally encountered him.

I said very clearly, 'I don't know what the fuck you're doing but I gonna start shooting."I aimed well over his head and fired one shot. I ran to the edge of the hill and saw him running down the very steep hill towards thick woods and a river. I aimed directly at him, knowing he was out of range and fired again.

Dude was wearing a platinum Dolly Parton wig, a see through nightie and no pants! I'm not making one bit of this up. More to follow...
:o

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2009, 09:06:52 AM »

Fucking pathetic.

You can also shoot unarmed black guys 40+ times if it's dark out and they are acting a little out of the ordinary

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2009, 09:07:39 AM »
You can also shoot unarmed black guys 40+ times if it's dark out and they are acting a little out of the ordinary
:)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2009, 10:25:56 AM »

would you have shot if the guy was a girl?

No way. Dressed like that... no chance.  :D
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2009, 10:30:19 AM »
I've been turning this thing over and here's what I've got for you Tommy.  What you're dealing with here is a rare breed of bold transvestite homosexual. 

As a weightlifter, I'm sure you've run into the occasional queer giving you the eye from time to time.  I'm guessing that this guy "noticed you" and convinced himself that if he turned up at your place in his sexiest outfit that you'd want to tie him to a post on your power rack, seeing as he had it all set up and ready to go.  I'm guessing the wire was intended to go around his throat and the plastic & duct tape were padding for his face or head.  Or maybe the plastic and duct tape were meant for suffocation and restraint.  Who knows.  But he jumped out and showed himself to you when he could have simply stayed hidden.  I think he was hoping for an invitation.

At any rate, he saw you get angry and reality probably overtook his ya-that'll-happen fantasy for a moment and he took off.  Why he came back up the hill is a mystery.  Maybe he thought you were waiting for him in the house with a margarita.  Maybe he left something behind and wanted to retrieve it, like his normal clothes or shoes.  Have you looked around carefully?

It seems unlikely that he was a wandering weirdo.  You couldn't wander very far in that getup without being noticed and arrested.  Looks to me like he chose your place for a reason, and I'm guessing it's you, you big stud.  :D  So maybe he's a local, and with behavior that bold I'd bet he's got a record of sexual deviancy or at least the local buzz will know who the town fruitcakes are.  Or it's someone from the wide world of this 'sport,' a schmoe housecall.  I seriously doubt that this was random tho.  This guy picked you.

If he wasn't wearing any gloves he probably left some prints on the rack, the plastic wrap or duct tape, or the back of the truck he was crouching behind.  Hopefully that will lead the cops to him if he has a record.  If the area is rural, he certainly didn't walk there, so consider where he may have parked given the direction he was running and snoop around.  Maybe look at car rentals and local hotels/motels if he's an out of town schmoe.

That's what I thought as well.  We checked the entire area very well and found nothing.

The plastic/tape was really weak and as it was could not have held very much. A friend had similar ideas to the points you brought up.

I think I slept lightly last night.  ;D   
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2009, 10:32:12 AM »
TW, did the guy say anthing at all to you , like anything like "here you come again looking better than a body has the right too, and shaking me up so that all I really know is here you come again and here I go" ?

;D Negative my friend. Dude didn't say a peep.

And I like Dolly Parton... yes I do. ;D
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2009, 10:35:48 AM »
He shot at him with birdshot which wouldn't hurt badly or kill the guy if he was at a distance over say 50 yards.

Exactly. This 870 has a 28" modified aka wide spread barrel. He was at least 75 yards away when I fired the 2nd shot. Even if any pellets had hit him, it was #8 birdshot and would have just stung. At that distance, I was absolutely positive the shot could not seriously hurt him.   
a

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2009, 10:55:09 AM »
I remember a couple years back someone in my town fired a warning shot because someone was trying to steal their classic car in their driveway.  I think they got in trouble because you can shoot someone to defend yourself but are not allowed to do warning shots.  Police can't even do warning shots, when they shoot they should be trying to kill. 

California Muscle

• Getbig II
  • War in the West
« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2009, 11:10:10 AM »
Gotta love it.  Never a dull moment in California.

Seriously, this was probably just a random freak that had been hanging around on the property, tweaking his brains out.  Everything points towards it.  It's not as uncommon as it should be.

You can fucking bet why he was coming back up the hill.  Check around real well for his stash place before it gets dark, because you know he'll be back for it otherwise.
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬►

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #91 on: January 17, 2009, 11:28:53 AM »
Gotta love it.  Never a dull moment in California.

Seriously, this was probably just a random freak that had been hanging around on the property, tweaking his brains out.  Everything points towards it.  It's not as uncommon as it should be.

Not a bad guess. This county has a very bad meth problem and the wiring/tape stuff is the kind of thing a tweaker would do.
a

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 17, 2009, 12:09:37 PM »
Cliffs:
* Deputies came
* dude must be insane

OK, I know this is a bodybuilding site, and is notorious for embellishments and down right lies ;), but this happened around 1:30pm earlier today. The Eldorado County deputies are gone and here's the story, absolutely accurate.

I'm at a piece of family property in Northern Eldorado County, very rural & rustic, about 40 miles from Lake Tahoe. Real nice day out today. I had been cutting & spitting some wood and had gone into the house to make a shake and then I was going to train. We have an excellent outdoor gym set up on the property. As I walked up to the workout area, I noticed some strange tape and wire attached to one of the power racks. As I was looking at the silver tape and trying to figure out what it was, I suddenly got the strangest feeling that someone was watching me. I turned around and I swear to F-ing god, a dude jumped out from behind my friends Ford truck, less than 30 feet away. And here's the thing... the dude was wearing a platinum blonde wig, a nightie, and he wasn't wearing any pants. I swear to fucking god.

I stood my ground, stunned, said "Motherfcker!" The guy took off down a steep hill on the property and then ran along the hillside. I ran along the top of the hill and watched him the whole time. For some reason I thought about my video camera and ran to the house about 100 feet away, grabbed my cell phone, video camera, and my Remington 870, fold-down stock, 12 gauge. It was loaded with #8 birdshot. I ran back to the workout area and the guy was crawling back up the hill towards the area where I originally encountered him.

I said very clearly, 'I don't know what the fuck you're doing but I'm gonna start shooting."I aimed well over his head and fired one shot. I ran to the edge of the hill and saw him running down the very steep hill towards thick woods and a river. I aimed directly at him, knowing he was well out of range and fired again.

Dude was wearing a platinum Dolly Parton wig, a see through nightie and no pants! I'm not making one bit of this up. More to follow...

You must be a great citizen  ::)

imagine if everyone went on a "safari" with their shotgun.  ::)

anyway, great story.  ;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #93 on: January 17, 2009, 10:45:44 PM »
Poor vince. just got gang banged in Sf's trailer, then run to you for help. And what do you do? you shoot at him.
A

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: January 17, 2009, 10:52:25 PM »
I luv ya Tommy!  I probably woulda pulled the trigger 6 or 7 times!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2009, 11:08:38 PM »
I luv ya Tommy!  I probably woulda pulled the trigger 6 or 7 times!

Thank good that didn't happen Grant...Or else 6 or 7 senior citizens probably would have been dead...

What the fuck is wrong with you people...If someone breaks into me house with a gun and I have a gun, I shoot the bastard...However, If someone breaks into my house and it looks like he has no gun, I throw my gun into the other room and then try to kill the ALIEN in some kind of rape choke...

The way I see it is this

Bob Chick would rape choke and kill a guy and get off it scott free and his side kick Dan would fire at will and probably do 6 months for man slaughter...

Who do you want to be?

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: January 17, 2009, 11:12:18 PM »

Thank good that didn't happen Grant... Or else 6 or 7 senior citizens probably would have been dead...

That's a good point .... Tommy would you advocate shooting bird shot at older citizen neighbors if they were poking their nose in your private business?   Or do you think firing warning shots over the old buzzards heads is a better way to go?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #97 on: January 17, 2009, 11:25:07 PM »
That's a good point .... Tommy would you advocate shooting bird shot at older citizen neighbors if they were poking their nose in your private business?   Or do you think firing warning shots over the old buzzards heads is a better way to go?

I don't advocate shooting senior citizens. I advocate shooting senior citizens "Meals on Wheels" delivery drivers. That way the senior slowly & painfully dies from starvation. Plus I get the chance to possibly steal the "Meals on Wheels" meal. Everybody wins!

:D
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #98 on: January 18, 2009, 12:40:40 AM »
What the fuck is wrong with you people...If someone breaks into me house with a gun and I have a gun, I shoot the bastard...However, If someone breaks into my house and it looks like he has no gun, I throw my gun into the other room and then try to kill the ALIEN in some kind of rape choke...

The way I see it is this

Bob Chick would rape choke and kill a guy and get off it scott free and his side kick Dan would fire at will and probably do 6 months for man slaughter...

Who do you want to be?

In most states, if you shoot a man in your house, they don't charge you with anything.  he doesn't need to be armed.  I know in FL, he can be on his knees begging for mercy and you can execute his silly ass, and it's legal.  You may feel guilty of course.  But legally, once you enter a man's home or car (castle doctrine), you kinda forfeit your rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of free jewelry and TVs

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #99 on: January 18, 2009, 10:18:18 AM »
Cliffs:
* Deputies came
* dude must be insane

I said very clearly, 'I don't know what the fuck you're doing but I'm gonna start shooting."I aimed well over his head and fired one shot. I ran to the edge of the hill and saw him running down the very steep hill towards thick woods and a river. I aimed directly at him, knowing he was well out of range and fired again.

very nice you should have just beat his ass took some pics and posted them here on getbig