Author Topic: Made in the USA  (Read 2006 times)

TEJAS SLIM

• Getbig II
  • Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength
Made in the USA
« on: January 17, 2009, 06:48:03 AM »
Does any one know the brand names of human grade test E that is made in the USA? A friend of mine called yesterday talking about talking about some HG stuff he s getting from a cop friend . and does 10 ml for $ 100.00 sound kinda cheap?

4thAD

Re: Made in the USA
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 09:56:41 AM »
Sounds about right if you were getting it from a Doc with your name on the script. As far as the brand is concerned it all depends on weather its compound pharma, or brand name.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 05:09:00 PM »
i have heard of Watson test Cypionate and Upjohn test (?)two brands I have heard of US.

jt
TEAM Nasser

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 05:15:50 PM »
Does any one know the brand names of human grade test E that is made in the USA? A friend of mine called yesterday talking about talking about some HG stuff he s getting from a cop friend . and does 10 ml for $ 100.00 sound kinda cheap?

I would be very cautious about purchasing any US brand testosterone especially for that dirt cheap of a price.  US testosterone is heavily regulated that's why you hardly ever see it on the black market and when you do, it's usually very expensive.

TEJAS SLIM

• Getbig II
  • Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2009, 06:36:34 PM »
i'm starting to think its some UG that they are trying to pass off as HG you know how those dirty cops are
thanks any way

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2009, 06:37:22 PM »

I would be very cautious about purchasing any US brand testosterone especially for that dirt cheap of a price.  US testosterone is heavily regulated that's why you hardly ever see it on the black market and when you do, it's usually very expensive.

thats about what the cost is if you have insurance covering some of it. their are alot of counterfeits so I wouldnt buy it unlesss the doctor was the one handing me the prescription. I think the only usa Test E is delatestryl. like someone else said Watson makes a 200mg cypionate ina 5ml and 10ml vial. not sure upjohm produces Test cyp anymore if so most pharmacys would not have it that stuff they would most likely have to order for you since its not in high demand.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2009, 06:43:15 PM »
Pfizer still produces Test Cyp as well.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2009, 10:05:42 PM »
Most U.S. companies only produce cypionate. For the most part test-e is from Europe, Test-cyp is the American counterpart.

...if it is real, $100 is not unheard of at all. Not if you're going through a HRT clinic. Now this will piss some of you off, I know a guy who's insurance gets him test-cyp for $5 per ml...of course he can't get a ton of it, but wouldn't you like to be able to get test for that price 100% legally with no strings attached!?!

staxripa

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2009, 01:29:02 PM »
i pay 56.50 for 10ml of 200mg/ml watson test C at costco, no insurance discount, cash out of my pocket.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2009, 02:19:40 PM »
i pay 56.50 for 10ml of 200mg/ml watson test C at costco, no insurance discount, cash out of my pocket.
i dont like you ;D

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2009, 02:27:34 PM »

Can ya buy that in bulk? ;D

GermnBlt

• Getbig II
  • Go big or go Home
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2009, 04:59:45 PM »
Can ya buy that in bulk? ;D

Word.....Must be nice....
Tap, Snap or Nap!