Author Topic: British Grand Prix 1999  (Read 3797 times)

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
Re: British Grand Prix 1999
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2009, 08:43:24 PM »
Ronnie Coleman was absolutely ridiculous in his prime.  Fucking Dorian nuthuggers are in massive deinial. when he does that hands on the hip pose... jesus fucking christ.  Show me any other bodybuilder who ever looked like that. Guess what, you can't.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2009, 08:43:42 PM »
haha, same old shit one liners and mom jokes. shame this is your life and all you amounted to, cussing moms in your 30s and a garbage collector. moderates a postitive bodybuilding forum yet is so ashamed and disgusted by himself he pretends to hate the "sport"

pretty fucking grim existence right there. and if you aren't prepared to say whose gimmick I am then you need to shut your border hopping mouth, pablo ;D
Why would I "out" you? I'm cool with your main account, I just don't understand the need for you to make so many gimmicks and attack the people you're friendly with on your main account.

Seriously, are you schizophrenic?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2009, 08:44:56 PM »
Why would I "out" you? I'm cool with your main account, I just don't understand the need for you to make so many gimmicks and attack the people you're friendly with on your main account.

Seriously, are you schizophrenic?

I am cool with you. i am just playin.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2009, 08:46:51 PM »
Ronnie Coleman was absolutely ridiculous in his prime.  Fucking Dorian nuthuggers are in massive deinial. when he does that hands on the hip pose... jesus fucking christ.  Show me any other bodybuilder who ever looked like that. Guess what, you can't.

I used to be a HUGE Ronnie coleman defender against Dorian, then I realized that Dorian really was better.
Ronnie was still an amazing bodybuilder.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2009, 08:49:17 PM »
I am cool with you. i am just playin.
I know. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!