Author Topic: raw fish is awesome  (Read 1305 times)

nodeal

• Getbig III
raw fish is awesome
« on: January 17, 2009, 08:49:51 PM »
i love sushi. theres nothing like eating some uncooked fish. i feel like an animal, so close to the animal, so close to nature, so in touch with my roots, so in harmony! its delicious! im giving raw beef a try next. gonna buy some fresh meat and just chew for hours. i wanna go hunting and just shred that animal to pieces right there, rinse the meat off with some water and scrub, and then consume. no cooking, no fire, no bullshit. shit man nothing is more invigorating than eating some raw meat. you people waste your time getting amped up on supplements with your creatine and bullshit. try eating some RAW MEAT BEFORE AND AFTER A WORKOUT, A FIGHT, SEX, WHENEVER!

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: raw fish is awesome
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 08:52:06 PM »
Make sure it's Fresh or Booooooooooooom a whole world of pain.

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 08:53:13 PM »
Make sure it's Fresh or Booooooooooooom a whole world of pain.

you speak the absolute truth i have gotten sick off of some bad sushi it must be fresh but when it is BAM YOURE IN A WORLD OF AWESOMENESS ONE THAT IS UNMATCHED BY ANYONE WHO IS NOT IN THE PROCESS OF DIGESTING RAW MEAT.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 08:53:39 PM »
 ::)

Try eating a bull's testicles

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2009, 08:54:42 PM »
eww raw meat???
no thank u
w

ASJChaotic

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2009, 08:55:54 PM »

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2009, 09:06:18 PM »
::)

Try eating a bull's testicles
come on man keep an open mind do not give me those condescending rolling eyes raw meat is INTENSE it is PURE give it a shot! buffalo penis is popular in some parts of the world i was watching a show on it i forget what country/countries though. perhaps one day i will have the opportunity to consume buffalo penis before a leg workout and up the weights!!!!

Jizzacked

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2009, 09:27:29 PM »

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2009, 10:57:57 PM »
i love sushi. theres nothing like eating some uncooked fish. i feel like an animal, so close to the animal, so close to nature, so in touch with my roots, so in harmony! its delicious! im giving raw beef a try next. gonna buy some fresh meat and just chew for hours. i wanna go hunting and just shred that animal to pieces right there, rinse the meat off with some water and scrub, and then consume. no cooking, no fire, no bullshit. shit man nothing is more invigorating than eating some raw meat. you people waste your time getting amped up on supplements with your creatine and bullshit. try eating some RAW MEAT BEFORE AND AFTER A WORKOUT, A FIGHT, SEX, WHENEVER!
I agree it's an exceptional experience.

dustin

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2009, 12:23:21 AM »
I ate some mad sushi after my workout. I took a huge shit later in the day and I'm still farting up a storm. That's the only downside to sushi!

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2009, 12:26:01 AM »
What about eating pussy?  ;)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2009, 12:29:07 AM »

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2009, 01:01:15 AM »

whats that? green tea ice cream? i love green tea ice cream i had that today as well as sushi! so good.

I ate some mad sushi after my workout. I took a huge shit later in the day and I'm still farting up a storm. That's the only downside to sushi!

i think thats a good thing...basking in the smell of my own farts makes me realize how alive i am! i take pride in making a smelly fart, spitting up a nice piece of snot, taking a relieving shit, and sneezing nice and loud. ahhh the simple things in life!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2009, 01:05:05 AM »
I've been eating raw beef on and off for a few years.  Not a big deal and getting sick from it is almost nonexistant if the quality is good i.e. grass fed etc.  www.wewant2live.com