Author Topic: Suckmymuscle Reviews "Quarantine".  (Read 719 times)

suckmymuscle

Suckmymuscle Reviews "Quarantine".
« on: January 17, 2009, 11:18:55 PM »
  Ok, remember a couple weeks ago when my whore forced me to watch the homosexual film "Twilight", about a gay vampire who falls in love with some chick and is torn between being a vampire and raping her ass, or following his gay side and continue to wear make-up and lipstick? Well, I have redeemed myself this weekend! I went to see the film "Quarantine" and there is no gender confusion for the freaks here: they are totally masculine. 100% alpha male.

Apparently, there's some infection or something out of a rat's ass that turns someone into a dominant masculine alpha when bitten. No gender confusion for them, unlike in the case of the gay vampire from "Twilight" who wants to drink semen instead of blood: everyone in this film is alpha male, running around naked over shit, ripping people's jugular wth their teeth and eating rotting corpses, and rising from the dead and walking in one leg while using the exposed femur bone of the other leg as a stub. 100% real men here. No faggotry. The most alpha male of all is the little girl, the source of the infection, who kills her mom, and then rips the face off two grown man with her teeth. If rumors are correct about the germ developed by the government to be used in war time to make the enemy soldiers gay, then this just might be the straight virus or the antidote to the gay germ. In these metrosexual times, it is reassuring to know scientists are hard at work to save masculinity.

Rated a strong "M" for manly.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Re: Suckmymuscle Reviews "Quarantine".
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 11:29:57 PM »
  Ok, remember a couple weeks ago when my whore forced me to watch the homosexual film "Twilight", about a gay vampire who falls in love with some chick and is torn between being a vampire and raping her ass, or following his gay side and continue to wear make-up and lipstick? Well, I have redeemed myself this weekend! I went to see the film "Quarantine" and there is no gender confusion for the freaks here: they are totally masculine. 100% alpha male.

Apparently, there's some infection or something out of a rat's ass that turns someone into a dominant masculine alpha when bitten. No gender confusion for them, unlike in the case of the gay vampire from "Twilight" who wants to drink semen instead of blood: everyone in this film is alpha male, running around naked over shit, ripping people's jugular wth their teeth and eating rotting corpses, and rising from the dead and walking in one leg while using the exposed femur bone of the other leg as a stub. 100% real men here. No faggotry. The most alpha male of all is the little girl, the source of the infection, who kills her mom, and then rips the face off two grown man with her teeth. If rumors are correct about the germ developed by the government to be used in war time to make the enemy soldiers gay, then this just might be the straight virus or the antidote to the gay germ. In these metrosexual times, it is reassuring to know scientists are hard at work to save masculinity.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
So, "Quarantine" is all about bad mother fuckers? I'm sold.
It's good to watch those films that feature the role-model types.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 11:39:15 PM »
this is way more alpha than watching some bulemic hag eat people.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 11:44:49 PM »
this is way more alpha than watching some bulemic hag eat people.

That is a notable movie.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 12:13:58 AM »
I heard some fat guy tried to buy the last tub of popcorn before suckmymuscle could get to it.

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2009, 12:18:36 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I was in Twilight