Author Topic: Warning on Splenda  (Read 6817 times)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Warning on Splenda
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2009, 04:03:32 PM »
You gotta ween urself of sugar/sweetners altogether if your really serious about your health.

I guess everybody has somewhat of a sweet tooth tho  8)
True, and I have weened myself down.  I used to drink coffee with 2-3 tsp of sugar, then I dropped down to 1 tsp sugar, then switched to splenda/equal/sweet-n-low (1 packet).  Now I use about 1/8 tsp Stevia.  Hopefully I can keep bringing it down to no sweetner at all.  :)
:D Weee

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2009, 04:04:34 PM »
True, and I have weened myself down.  I used to drink coffee with 2-3 tsp of sugar, then I dropped down to 1 tsp sugar, then switched to splenda/equal/sweet-n-low (1 packet).  Now I use about 1/8 tsp Stevia.  Hopefully I can keep bringing it down to no sweetner at all.  :)
truly good coffee needs no sweeteners, you should try mine.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2009, 04:07:58 PM »
What coffee do you use QO?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2009, 04:09:36 PM »
What coffee do you use QO?
either Starbucks or Folgers Classic Roast but i make mine STRONG.

spinnis

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2009, 04:10:45 PM »
either Starbucks or Folgers Classic Roast but i make mine STRONG.

Just like yourself stud!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2009, 04:17:03 PM »
Just like yourself stud!
you're not exactly weak yourself Swedish Samson.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2009, 04:24:08 PM »
If any shit causes half of those side effects then the FDA would take it off the shelves.People always look for something to Blame. :-\

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2009, 04:29:30 PM »
I have major stomach problems if I take in too much Splenda.  I have problems with any sugar alchohols - sucralose, soribitol, malitol.  This includes Crystal Light and Sugarless Gum.  Any sugar free products that are not chemical.

:)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2009, 04:31:07 PM »
Splenda has been known to cause senility in people over 80.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2009, 04:35:47 PM »
Splenda has been known to cause senility in people over 80.
         LOL and Heart Problems in people over 97.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2009, 04:48:16 PM »
If any shit causes half of those side effects then the FDA would take it off the shelves.People always look for something to Blame. :-\
I don't agree with that MK.  It took someone to die before phen phen was taken off the market.

Truth is that when the FDA approves something, it doesn't actually mean that no one is going to have a health issue with it.  Everyone is different.  What doesn't hurt you, may hurt me and vice-versa.  I'm not saying DON'T USE THIS PRODUCT, I am just saying BE AWARE OF WHAT IT HAS DONE TO SOME PEOPLE.  Some people may not realize that a problem they may be having is related to a certain product.  If they are warned about the possible side effects (like all medications have on their labels - that food products don't label for the most part) then they may have an upper edge on controlling the issue at hand...before it gets out-of-hand.   ;)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2009, 04:49:52 PM »
Peanuts kill people yet they are still on the shelves.

I say buyer beware.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2009, 04:50:46 PM »
Sort of like BB Drugs. :-\

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2009, 04:53:30 PM »

Yep. I for one cannot stand sweet coffee.
No doubt about it...

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2009, 05:13:45 PM »
Peanuts kill people yet they are still on the shelves.

I say buyer beware.
Yes, but there is enough info about "Nut Allergies" out there.  And I believe any products that use any form of nuts (solid or oil form) state so on their labels.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2009, 05:19:03 PM »
It appears that those letters were written by people with an average IQ of around 88.
a

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2009, 05:30:29 PM »
Tapering down to black coffee is fairly easy. It takes about a week to get used to. When i diet i drink about 3 pots of black coffee just because i like the taste but i like to atleast have some skim milk in there. 1 splenda packet is almost too sweet for me.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2009, 05:34:45 PM »

there are far more PROVEN problems with cold cut sandwich meats and hydrogenated oils to be worrying about Splenda
just not good enough

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2009, 05:46:50 PM »

there are far more PROVEN problems with cold cut sandwich meats and hydrogenated oils to be worrying about Splenda
I don't eat that stuff.  :P

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2009, 05:48:01 PM »

And what's worse is that this public health crisis is being brought to the forefront by someone who engages in a hobby as dangerous as competitive bodybuilding.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2009, 05:48:41 PM »
I don't eat that stuff.  :P
How about some nice Ham :D
R

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2009, 05:49:07 PM »
How about some nice Ham :D
No, no ham.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2023, 12:09:56 AM »
Sorry for the "novel" people.  Can't blame a girl for trying to keep you all up with some precausions, especially with all the shit most of you know that I've been through over the last year.   :-\

It's great if Splenda doesn't bother/effect you.  Unfortunately it did effect me.  Just 1 packet of Splenda in my morning coffee would bloat my stomach and give me a bellyache.  I'm now using Stevia in my coffee.  So far, so good.  No issues.  I'm hoping there won't be any health recalls or data put out there stating that it is also bad for you.  :(

I don't use artificial sweeteners. I always feel ill trying some. It seems splice causes mutants:

NC study discovers chemical in common sweetener damages DNA, can cause cancer

A new study discovered that a chemical found in sucralose, which is sold under the trade name Splenda, damages DNA.

Researchers from North Carolina State University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill found sucralose-6-acetate, the chemical that forms when we digest Splenda, is "genotoxic," meaning it breaks up DNA.

The chemical is also found in trace amounts in Splenda itself, raising questions about how the sweetener may contribute to health problems, researchers said.

"Our new work establishes that sucralose-6-acetate is genotoxic," said Susan Schiffman, corresponding author of the study and an adjunct professor in the joint department of biomedical engineering at North Carolina State University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.

The team also found that trace amounts of sucralose-6-acetate can be found in off-the-shelf brands of the sweetener.

The European Food Safety Authority determined that consuming the chemical in quantities exceeding .15 micrograms per day is of "toxicological concern."

"Our work suggests that the trace amounts of sucralose-6-acetate in a single, daily sucralose-sweetened drink exceed that threshold," Schiffman said. "And that’s not even accounting for the amount of sucralose-6-acetate produced as metabolites after people consume sucralose."

For the study, researchers conducted a series of in-vitro experiments, exposing human blood cells to sucralose-6-acetate and monitoring for markers of genotoxicity.

"In short, we found that sucralose-6-acetate is genotoxic, and that it effectively broke up DNA in cells that were exposed to the chemical," Schiffman said.

The researchers also conducted in-vitro tests that exposed human gut tissues to sucralose-6-acetate.

"Other studies have found that sucralose can adversely affect gut health, so we wanted to see what might be happening there," Schiffman said.

"When we exposed sucralose and sucralose-6-acetate to gut epithelial tissues – the tissue that lines your gut wall – we found that both chemicals cause 'leaky gut.' Basically, they make the wall of the gut more permeable. The chemicals damage the 'tight junctions,' or interfaces, where cells in the gut wall connect to each other."

"A leaky gut is problematic, because it means that things that would normally be flushed out of the body in feces are instead leaking out of the gut and being absorbed into the bloodstream."

The researchers also looked at the genetic activity of the gut cells to see how they responded to the presence of sucralose-6-acetate.

It was determined that gut cells exposed to sucralose-6-acetate affected genes related to the following:

Oxidative stress is associated with aging and is defined as a disturbance in the balance between the production of reactive oxygen species (free radicals) and antioxidant defenses, according to the National Library of Medicine.
Essentially what this means is oxidative stress can damage tissues and organs, which can then lead to diseases, including cancer, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, diabetes and heart disease

Inflammation

Carcinogenicity
This is essentially means that sucralose-6-acetate can lead to an increased risk of cancer.
"We found that gut cells exposed to sucralose-6-acetate had increased activity in genes related to oxidative stress, inflammation and carcinogenicity," Schiffman said. "This work raises a host of concerns about the potential health effects associated with sucralose and its metabolites."

"It’s time to revisit the safety and regulatory status of sucralose, because the evidence is mounting that it carries significant risks."

If nothing else, Schiffman encourages people to avoid products containing sucralose.

"It’s something you should not be eating," she said.

The paper, "Toxicological and pharmacokinetic properties of sucralose-6-acetate and its parent sucralose: in vitro screening assays," is published in the Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health Part B: Critical Reviews. The paper was co-authored by Troy Nagle, Distinguished Professor of Biomedical Engineering at NC State and UNC and Distinguished Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at NC State; Terrence Furey, professor of genetics and biology at UNC; and Elizabeth Scholl, a former researcher at NC State who is currently at Sciome LLC.

The authors have no conflicts of interest. The research was done with support from the Engineering Foundation at NC State.

https://www.wral.com/story/nc-study-discovers-chemical-in-common-sweetener-damages-dna-can-cause-cancer/20888182/

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2023, 12:13:17 AM »
              Sucralose Toxicity Information Center
               http://www.HolisticMed.com/splenda/

Sucralose / Splenda Toxicity Reaction Samples
          ---------------------------------------------

This document contains a sampling of Splenda (sucralose) adverse reactions forwarded to the Sucralose Toxicity Information Center and posted to public online discussion groups. The names have been removed to protect confidentiality,  but many of these posts can be found in various archives and WWW search engines.

Please note that this document is only a tiny percentage of adverse reactions to sucralose that have been posted to the Internet over the last few years.  The toxicity reactions posted to the Internet are only a
very small percentage of the total toxicity reactions reported to various groups.

If you have experienced health damage from sucralose / Splenda and your health improved after removing it from your diet, please forward your toxicity reaction to:

Mark D. Gold
           Splenda Toxicity Information Center
              12 East Side Dr., Suite 2-17
                   Concord, NH 03301
                  mgold@holisticmed.com

--------------------

Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 3:09 PM
To: mgold@holisticmed.com
Subject: Splenda

I have been eating and drinking Splenda products for quite awhile. Splenda has caused water retention and
blurred vision. It almost shut my kidneys down because I drank too much pop and not enough water one day.

After reading the e-mails of others through a web-site, this product should be taken off the market. I am
amazed though that doctors really don't believe you when you tell them of the side effects.
They cannot test a rat's vision.

[continued]

Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 3:30 AM
Subject: Re: Splenda

It took about a day to get back to normal. The eye sight is what really worried me. I ate some candy while doing cross stiching. My vision went blurry within the hour. I wear glasses and my eyes wouldn't focus for anything. I didn't connect the Splenda until thinking back to other occasions when this occurred. The swelling in my fingers and legs have decreased. It was noticable the next day.

I am no longer going to digest any sugar substitute. I am still annoyed that when you bring this to the
attention of your doctor, they don't believe you.

-----------------

Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 11:04 AM
Subject: Splenda reactions

Dear Mr. Gold:

I started using Splenda about a few months ago and my sister in law just had it only two times, and the two times she had it she get very sick shaking and her blood pressure went to 90/50 both times.

I was having swelling in my legs and hands, headaches and bloated abdomen, but I never though it could be Splenda. I stopped using Splenda and I have no more those symptoms.

I hope our experience helps other people.

-------------------------

Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 12:13 AM
Subject: splenda

My experience with Splenda:
I have been on the Atkins diet 3 times in the last 2 years. I lost weight each time but stopped because of diarrhea and a rash on both hands, elbows and thighs. It consisted of red rashed itchy patches and only subsided after terminating the diet which included many Atkins products, diet soda and sugar free candies containing Splenda.

----------------------

Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 12:51 PM
Subject: splenda reaction

I have stopped drinking ALL drinks with ANY type of artificial sweetener but mainly SPLENDA I was hurting all over - my muscles ached so bad - my muscles felt like I needed a message every 15 min., but it hurt to even lightly touch my body - my joints hurt so bad that lifting a cup of coffee hurt, I even felt like my brain was in a fog all the time, even my eye sight was rapidly declining....... and I am a Physical Education teacher and a Gymnastics Coach....work was almost becoming impossible - doctors acted like the pain was just in my head!

After about 2 weeks of not touching the stuff (the killer) I am pain free! my muscles do not ache - my joints do not hurt - I rest at night - when a person has been in so much pain for so long, you don't realize how much pain you where tolerating - I feel so much better now - how is this stuff still on the shelves -
all my girl's Wt. training class are assigned a research paper on this stuff - they are always amazed at what they learn!!!

--------------------

Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2007 2:32 PM
Subject: Splenda and Sucralose

First let me thank you for calling attention to this awful drug being used so seriptitiously. I used Splenda
and the Alterra sold by Walmart. I only used it in my coffee but I drink two large before work. Each large
cup has about two tablespoons of the sweetener. I used this every day on my way to work. I recently broke out with a horrible red-very itchy splotchy rash which is welt like. It isn't getting better yet-I didn't figure out the reason it was there until this past week when the rash arrived. I had also changed from the old diet drinks to Splenda ones.

FOLKS DON'T DO THIS. THE SUCRALOSE ON THE LABELS IS THE BAD STUFF HICH HAS BEEN CHLORINATED. CHLORINE IS A POISON. THE LABELS ARE SO SMALL AND CONFUSING YOU CAN STILL PICK UP A FOOD AND IT HAS THIS TERRIBLE CHAEMICAL IN IT!!! MY NECK AND BACK ITCH AND BURN AS THIUGH SOMEONE WERE BURNING IT. I GET RELEIR BY COLD COMPRESSES. I AM A REGISTERED NURSE AND FELL FOR ALL THIS -BEWARE!! WHOMEVER READS THIS, PLEASE MAKE SURE OTHERS ARE AWARE. I FEEL TERRIBLE AND I KNOW IT IT THE SPLENDA. I HAVE RESUMED DRINKING H2O. THANK YOU, xxxxxx
-----------------------

Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 5:24 PM
Subject: Splenda/sucralose

I just wanted to share my experience with Splenda.  I've never been a religious user of artificial sweetners because of the after taste.  Splenda was a welcome replacement for sugar because I couldn't taste the difference.

I started using it in the morning in my green tea and in my yogurt.  After a couple of days I felt like I was coming down with the flu.  I didn't make the connection for about a week.  I stopped using the Splenda and within 24 hours I started feeling better.  A month or so later I picked up a couple of Atkins bars at the health food store since they were on sale.  I didn't even think to read the label.  I ate one a work when I got back and all was fine unitl the following morning when I woke up feeling fluish.  The symptoms lasted all day.  I haven't used Splenda since, or so I thought.  I've always been a gum chewer and about 6 months ago I came across the Altoids -sugar free gum at Trader Joes.  I really liked the punch of flavor and it became my gum of choice.  I noticed the quantity of gum I was purchasing each week started to increase.  I guess I was up to about 10-15 pieces a day.  The beginning of May I started having aching joints in my hands.  I first thought it was due to my new water arobics program but after 6 weeks it just seemed to worsen and I noticed that my hands are swollen every morning and exercising makes it worse.  I also noticed that my legs would ache when I go for a run in the morning and so I started walking instead.  My legs weren't really aching anymore but I am very concience of them, if that makes sense.  I generally feel tired and unrested so I have to force myself to exercise. 

I made an appointment with my Dr, but was unable to get in for 3 weeks.  My appointment was this morning and she fees all the symptoms are leading to arthritis.  The next step is the lab work.  It dawned on me this morning that maybe it's the gum.  I looked up sucralose on the internet and it's Splenda, which I new I was sensitive to.  As of today, I've given up the sugar free gum... hopefully the joint aching in my hands go away FOREVER.  I will continue on the path the Dr has started.... just in case.

Tucson, AZ

----------------

Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 6:48 PM
Subject: Sucralose

Greetings,
I found your website while researching sucralose.  I know that I am  allergic to aspartame (big time) but when I heard that sucralose was  "made from sugar" I gave it a try this week in beverages called 
"Taliking Rain."  Sonded lovely... so I bought it  and drank one  bottle.  I had a headache all day that even Excedrin would not cure.   Next day.. same thing...  That is when I decided to find out just what 
sucralose is.  Thank you for your information and the Talking Rain is  not talking to the trashman!

----------------------

[Note: Both aspartame and Splenda discussed in below reaction.]

To: bettym19@mindspring.com
Subject: aspartame
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 21:38:05 +0000

Dear Dr. Martini,

I read the article in the New York Times about aspartame and just wanted to pass on our experience (my husband Tom and mine) with you.

Tom was diagnosed with stage 2 diabetes years ago and immediately became a diet soda junkie. He not only drank diet soda Coke and Pepsi morning,noon, and night he even took it to work with him in a cooler
so it would be cheaper for him.Never in a million years would we have guessed what our life would end up being . We thought he was doing the right thing by drinking the diet Pepsi and taking care of his diabetes  We were wrong.  When Tom reached 58 he started having  problems : couldn't remember the bank card number so it would get taken,  headaches, etc.  We went to the doctors and we were told he was getting older (58) not to worry.  Well I pushed for a new doctor and when they finally took an MRI he had a LARGE  GBM stage 4 tumor growing on the left side of his brain.  He was operated on October 18, and given 4 months to live. We are now working on year #4. My son insisted we take him off aspartame at once and Tom has never had diet anything from that day. It has been the only change we made in his diet until 2 years ago.  Tom had seizures after the operation and the doctors were sure it was from the operation HOWEVER I was allowing Tom to have Splenda (Blue Bunnie ice cream) he loved his ice cream and Blue Bunnie didn't have the aspartame.  What I failed to realize was he was having the seizures with it.  I did not connect the two until we went to a diet clenic for his sugar and Splenda was told to be the new great
sweetener.  I called Splenda number on their box before giving it to him.  Tom was on Keppra seizure medication by now and I wanted to make sure Splenda was fine.  The splenda people said if he had had
Blue Bonnie ice cream he could have Splenda with no problem.  I gave Tom Splenda packs for his coffee and within 3 days (on Keppra) Tom was having seizures.  I called his neurologist and was told to get him off Splenda immediately and as of that day Tom has not had a seizure. I called Splenda again and reported it and asked them why they were not informing the public their reply was - " We  know it caused seizures and migraines BUT not enough people had called in YET." Please let me know if we can be of any help to you we know the dangers and are living our days, one day at a time.

Ps. The surgeon did say he thought the tumor had been there 2 and 1/2 years.

-----------------

Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 12:34 PM
Subject: Splenda reaction

A month later, I bought a 12-pack of Diet Coke with Splenda.  (I generally drink one - and only one - Diet Coke per day.)  I found myself with stomach upset and diarrhea several hours after drinking the Coke.  I decided to stop drinking the Coke, and I had no more diarrhea.  To test the reaction, a week later I drank another Diet Coke with Splenda.  Within hours, the diarrhea and stomach upset had returned.

I called Coca Cola Company to complain.  They said that no one had EVER complained of such a reaction, and that Splenda was completely safe.  They did advise me to take the remaining product back to the store for a refund.

Several weeks later, I ate some Breyer's Lite Ice Cream and had the exact same reaction.  When I examined the label, I found that Splenda was an ingredient.  I called the manufacturer and again was told that no one else had ever complained about Splenda and that it was completely safe.

After these events, I remembered having diarrhea after a football game where I had consumed two bottles of a flavored carbonated water.  Sure enough, when I looked at the label of another bottle, it contained Splenda.

I am now steering clear of all sucralose products, and now that I have read your website, I will also stay away from Aspartame!

-----------------

Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 10:54 AM
Splenda makes me very sick. I have tried it several times in different products and it gives me terrible gastric distress. Cramping and gas. I have to read the small print in everything now since they are using it so much.

-------------------

04-30-2005, 11:09 PM
xxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx
HealthBoards > Health Issues  > Diet & Nutrition
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?p=1661521#post1661521        

Re: Splenda and Aspartame

I recently have started using Splenda. I am consuming a normal a normal amount. Well now I have stopped because since I have been using it I am very short of breath and am breaking out in hives all over my body. I researched this online and many people have the same thing happening to them after eating splenda.
So I am allergic to it, but personally unless you are diabetic you shouldn't really eat artificial sweeteners like splenda because its not healthy. I mean who knows..in a few years doctors will find out that splenda causes some disease or something. Its a bit far - fetched but who knows.

------------------

http://www.glome.org/000061.html
Programming languages are obsolete | Main | Chinatown
Subject: Aspartame and Diet Soda: Extremely Bad Mojo
Posted by: tom at August 25, 2004 02:32 PM

Hi

I started using endulge atkins bars about 2 weeks ago, I loved hem so much I was eating up to 3 a day!

After 4 days I noticed a rash on my chest which became very itchy, the next day the rash and welts had spread to my back, the top of my arms, my neck and the top of my legs and hands. It was extremely itchy especially during the night. I went to the doctor who gave me a cream containing hydrocortisone and a tablet once a day.

It has been 3 days since, and I am still itchy, but the welts are going down very slowly. I read the ingredients in my endulge bars which are sweetned by Splenda.

In the past I had splenda and stopped as it made me sad, upset and angry, I was getting like this this time but had no idea Splenda was in the Endulge bars.

I am hoping the rash wil go by Wednesday as I am an actress and have an important casting..If not, what do you reckon the chances are of Splenda re-embursing my loss in wages.

Even my face has welts on it and I feel like a lepor.

Thanks for this information and I hope anyone else who suffers the same realises it's splenda

----------------

Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 12:46 PM

Hi,
A few years ago, roughly the same time I began using Splenda, I developed frequent and dramatic skin rashes on my hands. I've deduced that excluding city water from my diet dramatically decreases the outbreaks. However, with no city water intake, I do still get the outbreaks. Having heard that Splenda is a chlorinated product (I suspect the chlorine in the city water was the culprit there) I believe there may be a connection between the beginning of my Splenda use and the onset of the hand rashes.

Here are my questions: Have you heard of any similar symptoms in regard to Splenda?
Do any of you know how I can get in touch with the Splenda class-action case attorneys?

-------------

http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=198877
xxxxxxxxxxx
08-15-2004, 02:27 PM        
Sucralose???
About a month ago I started using a diet soda containing sucralose. Within a week I developed leg aches. The leg aches became pain and weakness. I also became slightly nauseous and had a mild headache. My appetite diminished and I have lost 5 pounds, (I’m not complaining about the weight loss). I stopped using the product two days ago and the leg pain is beginning to subside. I’m not sure if this is just coincidence or a reaction to the sucralose.Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks!

----------------

http://www.rr-bb.com/showthread.php?t=156088
July 18th, 2004, 01:28 PM
xxxxxxxxxxx   

Splenda? Used it and lived to regret it. Please, as a favor to yourself...check the 'Net for Splenda articles. I can't remember the site, but the short term studies don't look good, and the horror stories are truly scary!
I may be pregnant, but when I used Splenda, or any other sucralose-infused product, I swelled up to the point where my circulation was dangerously inhibited, I became lightheaded, and my blood pressure dropped. After running across the Splenda stories on advice from a former teacher of mine, I stopped using Splenda, and experienced an immediate cessation in symptoms. There are some who have actually
gone into anaphelactic shock after using the product.

Now, Stevia is great, seriously, if you don't mind the expense, and no known
(currently) side effects.

Nice, thanks.
Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2023, 12:15:44 AM »
sweet...