Author Topic: Will Israel strike  (Read 2402 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Will Israel strike
« on: January 18, 2009, 09:18:29 AM »
Iran on the day of the Inauguration?  Shortly thereafter?  Obama doesn't have the balls to stand against them so what would stop them?
Squishy face retard

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: Will Israel strike
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 12:01:56 PM »
fuck i hope not. Who will come to iran's aid? russia? shit would get ugly for sure.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 01:08:00 PM »
Israel is the biggest agressor in the region.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 01:26:28 PM »
I don't think Iran would do something like that knowing they would only be able to strike once and in turn be completely annihilated.   :P
S

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 08:03:19 PM »
Too bad every arab army in the region is completely inept.

Israel is the Chuck Norris of the Middle East.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2009, 09:57:12 PM »

You're right, they send suicide bombers, rockets and more to every country they can...ohh shit...those are the Arabs....ops  ::)

So Mars what is your real name? Ahamad? Mohamad? Suicide bomber pending #2324?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2009, 10:06:40 PM »
Too bad every arab army in the region is completely inept.

Israel is the Chuck Norris of the Middle East.
::)

You're living in the past.  1980's 1990's.  Iran is much more sophisticated along with Syria than they were 20 years ago militarily.  They may not be able to go toe to toe with the superpowers of the world but don't think for a second they couldn't wreak havoc on our country in a lot of ways.  America is up to its neck in debt, do you realize how much fucking money it takes to keep our war machine going?  You think we can just keep printing more and bullying our way out of debt?  You think other countries, some not too friendly to us are going to sit back and just keep lending and buying our bonds and debt?  The Iranians have sophisticated missiles that could strike much farther than before and they can get closer to our ships in the Hormuz Straight than they ever could.  Why punch someone in the face when you can hit them in the balls???????????? 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2009, 10:07:25 PM »
Now how long before HH6 comes along spewing his garbage about how we can take on the whole world???????? ::)

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2009, 11:16:51 PM »
Now how long before HH6 comes along spewing his garbage about how we can take on the whole world???????? ::)
He would know better than anyone here about this stuff.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2009, 01:29:10 AM »

Ahmed, where's the evidence for your assertion? Do you feel oppressed being a muslim immigrant to Nederlands?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2009, 08:23:34 AM »
Ahmed, where's the evidence for your assertion? Do you feel oppressed being a muslim immigrant to Nederlands?
yes of course anyone who points out the hypocrisy of Israel being allowed to attack people with impunity AND with the backing of the good 'ol USA is a muslim. ::)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2009, 08:47:50 AM »
yes of course anyone who points out the hypocrisy of Israel being allowed to attack people with impunity AND with the backing of the good 'ol USA is a muslim. ::)

Are you a "Muslim" too?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2009, 08:50:06 AM »
I think Israel will strike Iran at some point during Barry's presidency because he believes in just talking (to crazy people who don't care about anything but force) and they know he will puss out or face losing our only ally in the region.  If it happens we'll just divert forces from Iraq to Iran.
Squishy face retard

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2009, 08:59:05 AM »
I think Israel will strike Iran at some point during Barry's presidency because he believes in just talking (to crazy people who don't care about anything but force) and they know he will puss out or face losing our only ally in the region.  If it happens we'll just divert forces from Iraq to Iran.

yeahh great more hatred for north america in the world ::) and then hear them cry when another terrorist attack takes place on their soil

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2009, 09:27:29 AM »
yeahh great more hatred for north america in the world ::) and then hear them cry when another terrorist attack takes place on their soil
I'm not saying I support it but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens.
Squishy face retard

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2009, 09:32:34 AM »

And how exactly is Israel going to attack Iran (or viceversa)?

If Israel attacks Iran WILL RETALIATE with a terror campaign the likes noone has seen. If the US gets involved, which is most likely the outcome, American cities will be attacked left and right, possibly with nukes (as per Scott Ritter). Iran has a population of 70 millions souls. Sixsty thousand of their nutcases have already signed up for suicide operations. Their territory is "difficult" by all conventional war standards. If we attack, we will have to invade the country, which means we will not be able to contain it, which means that nukes will have to be used, which means Russia will eventually get into the action by taking out Israel first and then possibly going against the US (with China just waiting on the sidelines to pick up the pieces).

Yes America, let your libido do the talking and pretty soon we'll be running into a bunker because nukes are on the way.

That is a really smart thing to do.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2009, 09:40:24 AM »
It's not a matter of how they would attack but rather what the US response would be.  I guarantee Israel wants to crush Iran and they have a great chance to do it since Obama is a pussy.  Bush seemed to hold them at bay but Israel will likely scoff at Obama.  I am also under the impression that many in the Middle East think Obama is a joke or hate him.
Squishy face retard

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2009, 10:56:02 AM »
And how exactly is Israel going to attack Iran (or viceversa)?

If Israel attacks Iran WILL RETALIATE with a terror campaign the likes noone has seen. If the US gets involved, which is most likely the outcome, American cities will be attacked left and right, possibly with nukes (as per Scott Ritter). Iran has a population of 70 millions souls. Sixsty thousand of their nutcases have already signed up for suicide operations. Their territory is "difficult" by all conventional war standards. If we attack, we will have to invade the country, which means we will not be able to contain it, which means that nukes will have to be used, which means Russia will eventually get into the action by taking out Israel first and then possibly going against the US (with China just waiting on the sidelines to pick up the pieces).

Yes America, let your libido do the talking and pretty soon we'll be running into a bunker because nukes are on the way.

That is a really smart thing to do.

I don't know if you are more of a coward,stupid or just believe anything you hear  :-\

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2009, 11:00:59 AM »
It's not a matter of how they would attack but rather what the US response would be.  I guarantee Israel wants to crush Iran and they have a great chance to do it since Obama is a pussy.  Bush seemed to hold them at bay but Israel will likely scoff at Obama.  I am also under the impression that many in the Middle East think Obama is a joke or hate him.

Well, if they do, we're "up shit creek without a paddle". By this I mean that if Israel attacks, we will back them up. The problem with this is that Israel does not have enough manpower to invade the country and take the Iranian leader out. Which means Americans will have to go in. Another nasty conflict.

As for what the people in the Middle East think of Obama... I'd say it not a "joke" at all. Polls taken a couple of months ago speak of Muslim discontent with American foreign policy (favoring Israel, not genuinely wanting a Palestinian state, etc) but Obama hasn't lost any "face" at all in the Muslim world.

The only perception that Obama is a "weak" leader is here in the states, and that comes from conservatives thinking that talking before bombing is a weak man's thing to do. Then again, in this country, thinking is passé too.

We're so fucked.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2009, 11:10:03 AM »

I don't know if you are more of a coward,stupid or just believe anything you hear  :-\

No, that is your perception of me. I can't change that so I will not take it personally.

I am in favor of being straight up getto in what we do: I am in favor of a representative that says, "Look Iran, if we find out you build nukes, we will nuke you out of existance". If they do, I am in favor of going into the place, raping all the women, beheading little kids and old men all the while chanting that "U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!" bullshit all the radical gringos like to do to let the rest of the world know we've got and are the biggest dicks in the world.

Although... to be honest with you... I've read history... and unless we think our way put of shit like this, you're gonna find yourself one day running into a bunker to scape nuclear fallout. And right then and there you being all tough and macho and all that will not matter, because radioactivity does not give a shit.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2009, 11:14:17 AM »
Iran on the day of the Inauguration?  Shortly thereafter?  Obama doesn't have the balls to stand against them so what would stop them?

Israel is the only state that has the "balls" to deal with them.

The US if full of a bunch of bleedin' heart, panty waste flower children. 
The war on terrorism has proved that.

Obama won't do anything but talk.

Israel has learned from their past- not to sit back and wait when someone threatens them.

W

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2009, 11:21:39 AM »

Israel is the only state that has the "balls" to deal with them.

The US if full of a bunch of bleedin' heart, panty waste flower children. 
The war on terrorism has proved that.

Obama won't do anything but talk.

Israel has learned from their past- not to sit back and wait when someone threatens them.

your avatar says enough. american flag combined with the israeli, sickening.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2009, 11:43:17 AM »

The impunity that Hamas assumed by firing rockets on Israeli civilian populations prior to military action by Israel? Why was you so quiet fat boy? Why didn't you get out of your trailer and protest Hamas' attack on innocent people and the impunity the international community provided by not making it an issue? How come it is only an issue when Israel acts?

The Palestinian victim-hood you are pushing is getting real boring.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2009, 11:44:57 AM »
your avatar says enough. american flag combined with the israeli, sickening.

You must be one of them......whatcha' call um'............rock throwin' jihadist.

Lobbed any rocks from a school playground today?

Or you must be the ones who scream "DEATH TO ISRAEL!!!!" while crying for peace.

Why you drinkin' the hater-aide for Israel when all they're doing is giving them the holy war the Mooslims been pissin' about.

W

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2009, 12:05:55 PM »

You must be one of them......whatcha' call um'............rock throwin' jihadist.

Lobbed any rocks from a school playground today?

Or you must be the ones who scream "DEATH TO ISRAEL!!!!" while crying for peace.

Why you drinkin' the hater-aide for Israel when all they're doing is giving them the holy war the Mooslims been pissin' about.

i'm pretty sure youre avatar sickens many americans here. news flash joseph...liberal muslims are not the only ones who refuse to praise iisrael. What would your country be if not for usa? if it stood but few hundred more miles east of the mediterranean ? yea.. your country is merely a startegic satellite state.

hater aide for israel? LOLL youre riot