Author Topic: Momo's Picks: Arizona and Baltimore  (Read 823 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Momo's Picks: Arizona and Baltimore
« on: January 18, 2009, 10:02:31 AM »

She's all about the defense, but I think she's bought into all the road team hype.

I know they ball hawk like crazy, but I just don't think Arizona can beat Philly.  Of course, I didn't think they'd beat Carolina or Atlanta either, so what do I know? 

I've always thought she was a Steeler girl, but she's in love with the Ravens defense right now.  I won't consider her a bandwagon rider, but she considers them the hotter team right now.  I asked about the veteran, Superbowl champion QB vs the rookie and she said this game is going to be all about the defenses.  I was told to expect something like a 10-9 game at halftime. 

It'll be interesting to see how this one turns out.  I know people like Andy Reid, but I also wouldn't mind seeing the kid coach at Pittsburgh winning it all. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Momo's Picks: Arizona and Baltimore
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 12:14:12 PM »
False....Arizona and Pittsburg are going to the Superbowl

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Momo's Picks: Arizona and Baltimore
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 03:22:16 PM »

Well, gotta give the kid credit for her Arizona pick.  She said their defense would make the difference and she was right.

I bet her allowance on this game, so she'll be smiling when she gets back from cult meeting church in a little while.