Author Topic: WTF senseless TBUNZEE attacks?  (Read 5663 times)

TBUNZEE

• Getbig II
WTF senseless TBUNZEE attacks?
« on: January 18, 2009, 06:51:41 PM »
Here is my response posted on AXA thread but I want to start my own as it may be one of the last I post on this website if this shit doesnt kill out soon (thanks to everyone who kept it legit and to the one who didnt it just speaks volumes about you as a person):
So after cooling off abit by eating an egg salad sandwhich, 18 cheese and potatoe perogies with fried bacon and onions and a liter of chocolate milk I am wondering what the fuck is going on.....AXA I ask you staright up why would som many people go out of their way way to make such false accusations with nothing to gain?  Why would they create such elaborate stories with really no benefit to themselves personally in any shape or form?  I am a really nice guy who teaches (along with my gf) kids averyday about how to be better people and facilitate learning so they can grow up to be mature contributing citizens to their community.  I dont see why I would get any attacks on here?  Why not go after someone who asks/derserves it at least?  I have been training naturally for 10 years and do some personal training on the side and have lots of honest advice to give and to learn form the many knowledgeable people on here nothing more nothing less.  I enjoy the bullshit columns as they make me laugh when I have been marking papers all day and need a meantal break.  This shit is super gay and I dont really want to be a part of it....Its the stuff that makes me reconsider my membership but in the end its up to you....admit it?  Or just shut the fuck up already and go one with your brutal attacks but just leave me and my gf out of it....

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Re: WTF senseless TBUNZEE attacks?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 06:52:41 PM »
WORD
U

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 06:53:00 PM »
I agree AXA and his gimmicks should be banned.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 06:54:29 PM »
Yes, attacking TBUNZEE was not cool.

AXA has stepped over the line.....punishment is necessary!
No doubt about it...

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 06:54:57 PM »
X2

CAN WE GET A PETITION?
U

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2009, 06:55:50 PM »
SOMEONE NEEDS TO START A PETITION THREAD
U

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2009, 06:56:23 PM »
hes def crossed the line

getbig is one thing-but messing w/ tbunzees family is not right and not cool

ban AXA and his gimmicks
w

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2009, 06:57:09 PM »
The people have spoken Ron, stop being undecisive and ban him!!
No doubt about it...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2009, 06:58:16 PM »
emotional neegars
A

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2009, 07:00:17 PM »
Dude seriously, we need to start a petition to ban MemberX, tbunzee is a big hearted guy, he doesnt deserve this shit

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2009, 07:00:25 PM »
remember Bunzee--in Canada common assault is a provincial level charge and if you commit it in Saskatchewan, you cant be arrested for it in Winnipeg--but if you upgrade to assault causing bodily harm then you're in federal territory----jus sayin

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2009, 07:01:08 PM »
senseless attacking weegars
A

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2009, 07:02:17 PM »

AXA is already under constant surveillance by the A-team. Is aggressive schmoeness is noted and he is def. stalking TBUNZEE for no reason.

Usually the next step is AXA asking for "pics" of TBUNZEE in different posses.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2009, 07:03:37 PM »
NOTICE THAT HE RAN AWAY LIKE A GIRL, A 6'7'' GIRL WITH ZERO LATS.
U

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2009, 07:04:59 PM »
NOTICE THAT HE RAN AWAY LIKE A GIRL, A 6'7'' GIRL WITH ZERO LATS.

AXA is def. not A-Team approved.

TBUNZEE

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2009, 07:06:10 PM »
Well when I assault their is always "bodily harm"....has been done to me and to others...Ive had my nose broken once, been bottled in the head and attacked by 3 at a time but I have also given out way more then recieved...in the end when I go bananas on you their is always a whole lot of bodily harm going on as I go hard in everything I do in life....thats why I succeed at what I want in life but its also hurt me in the end sometimes as well...nothing half assed...EVER...but fighting is part of my past and truthfully I would eliminate all my fights I ever had if I could as nothing good ever came out of them and its not a part of who I am now....

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2009, 07:34:41 PM »
Here is my response posted on AXA thread but I want to start my own as it may be one of the last I post on this website if this shit doesnt kill out soon (thanks to everyone who kept it legit and to the one who didnt it just speaks volumes about you as a person):
So after cooling off abit by eating an egg salad sandwhich, 18 cheese and potatoe perogies with fried bacon and onions and a liter of chocolate milk I am wondering what the fuck is going on.....AXA I ask you staright up why would som many people go out of their way way to make such false accusations with nothing to gain?  Why would they create such elaborate stories with really no benefit to themselves personally in any shape or form?  I am a really nice guy who teaches (along with my gf) kids averyday about how to be better people and facilitate learning so they can grow up to be mature contributing citizens to their community.  I dont see why I would get any attacks on here?  Why not go after someone who asks/derserves it at least?  I have been training naturally for 10 years and do some personal training on the side and have lots of honest advice to give and to learn form the many knowledgeable people on here nothing more nothing less.  I enjoy the bullshit columns as they make me laugh when I have been marking papers all day and need a meantal break.  This shit is super gay and I dont really want to be a part of it....Its the stuff that makes me reconsider my membership but in the end its up to you....admit it?  Or just shut the fuck up already and go one with your brutal attacks but just leave me and my gf out of it....
what do you mean this shit is gay. WTF DOES THAT MEAN?

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2009, 07:35:49 PM »
Well when I assault their is always "bodily harm"....has been done to me and to others...Ive had my nose broken once, been bottled in the head and attacked by 3 at a time but I have also given out way more then recieved...in the end when I go bananas on you their is always a whole lot of bodily harm going on as I go hard in everything I do in life....thats why I succeed at what I want in life but its also hurt me in the end sometimes as well...nothing half assed...EVER...but fighting is part of my past and truthfully I would eliminate all my fights I ever had if I could as nothing good ever came out of them and its not a part of who I am now....

haha epic internet toughguy/streetfighter ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2009, 07:56:18 PM »

really...lets see, an unprovoked attacked aimed at hurting and humiliating an innocent person?......hmmm sounds pretty straight to me.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2009, 09:15:26 PM »
really...lets see, an unprovoked attacked aimed at hurting and humiliating an innocent person?......hmmm sounds pretty straight to me.

Welcome to Getbig.  ::)

AXA is annoying though, no doubt about it.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2009, 09:17:10 PM »
Welcome to Getbig.  ::)

AXA is annoying though, no doubt about it.

I know he is, he made a bet lost, and didnt honor the bet...he should have been timed out for that...Ron made others give up their names on account of a bet.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2009, 09:19:56 PM »
I know he is, he made a bet lost, and didnt honor the bet...he should have been timed out for that...Ron made others give up their names on account of a bet.

Maybe he should serve his time for being annoying, but not specifically for attacking TBUNZEE. That's what usually goes on here during the course of a day.

Jizzacked

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2009, 10:40:52 PM »
So after cooling off abit by eating an egg salad sandwhich, 18 cheese and potatoe perogies with fried bacon and onions and a liter of chocolate milk I am wondering what the fuck is going on.

ahh yes, no rant would be complete without a detailed inventory of the gluttonous feast that was just consumed  ::)

The Coach

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2009, 10:43:14 PM »

Settle down princess ;D

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2009, 10:43:55 PM »