Author Topic: God I hope the cards beat the steelers  (Read 1404 times)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
God I hope the cards beat the steelers
« on: January 18, 2009, 09:07:48 PM »
Fuk um ya know.
DAWG

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: God I hope the cards beat the steelers
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 10:19:34 PM »
you're a browns fan

you should know by now that things never go your way, too bad that commercial with lebron isn't real :P

i'm curious who did you prefer winning, the steelers or the baltimore browns?

E
E

body88

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 08:18:48 AM »
Fuk um ya know.

How doyou feel about Mangini?

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 08:32:30 AM »
you're a browns fan

you should know by now that things never go your way, too bad that commercial with lebron isn't real :P

E

I am a browns fan and indians and cavs fan which means I'v never had a team win it all in my lifetime.and really I'm cool with that.My second favorite baseball team is the Cubs if that tells you anything.I'm basiclly the exact opposite of a front runner.I love the underdogs.And in all actuality I don't hate the steelers as a whole.I hate the fans that were born and raised in Ohio and root 4 the steelers.there nothing more than front runners and there parents should be slapped.
DAWG

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 08:41:31 AM »
I am a browns fan and indians and cavs fan which means I'v never had a team win it all in my lifetime.and really I'm cool with that.My second favorite baseball team is the Cubs if that tells you anything.I'm basiclly the exact opposite of a front runner.I love the underdogs.And in all actuality I don't hate the steelers as a whole.I hate the fans that were born and raised in Ohio and root 4 the steelers.there nothing more than front runners and there parents should be slapped.

ROTF    lol

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 09:01:55 AM »
you're a browns fan

E

Enough with the Baltimore Browns. Jesus. Nearly every NFL franchise use to be in another city at one point or another. The city of Cleveland didn't pony up the necessary dough and Modell moved the franchise to a city that never should have lost their team in the first place. I mean, if the Ravens are the Browns, then what does that make the current Browns team that's there??

So fucking stupid........Why not refer to the current Colts as the Baltimore Colts then?
 ::)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 10:17:11 AM »
Enough with the Baltimore Browns. Jesus. Nearly every NFL franchise use to be in another city at one point or another. The Browns didn't pony up the necessary dough and Modell moved the franchise to a city that never should have lost their team in the first place. I mean, if the Ravens are the Browns, then what does that make the current Browns team that's there??

So fucking stupid........Why not refer to the current Colts as the Baltimore Colts then?
 ::)

exactly..but when dealing with steelers fans there arrogance gets in the way of logic
DAWG

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 11:54:00 AM »
exactly..but when dealing with steelers fans there arrogance gets in the way of logic

you should hate baltimore even more then the AFC CHAMPION steelers for stealing your team

your browns haven't been competitive since their return, the ravens won a super bowl, browns have never been to one

it is logical to hate the ravens more than the steelers ;)

E
E

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2009, 12:13:59 PM »
you should hate baltimore even more then the AFC CHAMPION steelers for stealing your team

your browns haven't been competitive since their return, the ravens won a super bowl, browns have never been to one

it is logical to hate the ravens more than the steelers ;)

E

you could not possibly understand that the success of any team I am a fan of has nothing to do with my loyalty for that team.the browns could have a losing record the next 50 years and I would like them just as much.most of the people I know that live in Ohio but root 4 the steelers do it because the browns and Bengals suck.that is fine because I don't want that type of fan support.If the browns or the Bengals had won all those superbowls in the seventies most of the fare weather steelers fans would be cleaveland or Cincinnati fans.
DAWG

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2009, 06:45:46 AM »
For me it's just a matter of pride. Don't want the Steelers to be the first team to win 6 SB's. So go Cardinals!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2009, 07:12:41 AM »
fuck the Cardinals, it doesn't bother me that the Steelers get 6 SB's, I don't wanna hear Warner give his gay ass testimony if he wins.  I respect Warner for what's he done, but fuck him, he's a Ram.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2009, 01:52:58 PM »
Let's go Cardinals!!!!!! I'd like to see Kurt Warner get another one.