Author Topic: An actual factual 9/11 thread!!!  (Read 1016 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
An actual factual 9/11 thread!!!
« on: January 19, 2009, 01:56:51 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090119/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/cb_guantanamo_sept11_trial

"Slideshow: Guantanamo Military Base  Play Video Barack Obama Video: Transition of Power FOX News  Play Video Barack Obama Video: Mario Cuomo FOX News GUANTANAMO BAY NAVAL BASE, Cuba – Two of the five men accused of orchestrating the Sept. 11 attacks offered unapologetic admissions of guilt Monday in a sometimes chaotic"

There you have it folks for all the 240's and other ct'ers i know this wont change your minds but hey nothing would.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: An actual factual 9/11 thread!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 02:07:31 PM »
Do you really want to spend time on a space base with grays?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 02:28:07 PM »
haha, guys who have been kept prisoner for years in a dungeon shithole and probably been tortured for confessions information...yes very reliable, case closed!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 03:44:24 PM »
Well, if there's anything I trust, it's a govt release of a statement taken from men tortured for 6 years, released in the last day of an admin who would be cleared by it ;)

Hey, when Obama tells us the sky is green and the grass is blue, as long as it comes on White house letterhead, I'm sold!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 04:33:07 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090119/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/cb_guantanamo_sept11_trial

"Slideshow: Guantanamo Military Base  Play Video Barack Obama Video: Transition of Power FOX News  Play Video Barack Obama Video: Mario Cuomo FOX News GUANTANAMO BAY NAVAL BASE, Cuba – Two of the five men accused of orchestrating the Sept. 11 attacks offered unapologetic admissions of guilt Monday in a sometimes chaotic"

There you have it folks for all the 240's and other ct'ers i know this wont change your minds but hey nothing would.

since when does a confession = proof of anything?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 04:48:33 PM »
haha, guys who have been kept prisoner for years in a dungeon shithole and probably been tortured for confessions information...yes very reliable, case closed!
LOL i was wondering how long it would take for somebody to bring that up LOL.

Well, if there's anything I trust, it's a govt release of a statement taken from men tortured for 6 years, released in the last day of an admin who would be cleared by it ;)

Hey, when Obama tells us the sky is green and the grass is blue, as long as it comes on White house letterhead, I'm sold!
LOL you are right it was a government inside job to start a war with iraq, but they forgot to plant wmd. They could orchestrate an attack such as that but couldnt plant wmd...

You shouldnt laugh bro there are probably some ppl on this board who would believe obama if he said those things.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 05:02:19 PM »
but couldnt plant wmd...

You shouldnt laugh bro there are probably some ppl on this board who would believe obama if he said those things.

Your sweetkins Sarah palin said in late October that she supports a second investigation of 911.

Discuss.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 05:22:15 PM »

Your sweetkins Sarah palin said in late October that she supports a second investigation of 911.

Discuss.
hahahha you just cant leave her alone can you?

I would be ok with a second investigation its not what is needed right now at this time but i would be ok with it. However even if we did have a second investigation and it AGAIN came back with the same results and DIDNT point to a government plot you would still believe it was white washed and believe what you want bro dont deny it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2009, 06:12:21 PM »
hahahha you just cant leave her alone can you?

I would be ok with a second investigation its not what is needed right now at this time but i would be ok with it. However even if we did have a second investigation and it AGAIN came back with the same results and DIDNT point to a government plot you would still believe it was white washed and believe what you want bro dont deny it.

I believe what the 2 co-chairs of the 911 commission told us.

There needs to be a second investigation.

As far as "you know what 240 would say after that", please eat a fresh-cooked dick if you claim to know what I think.  Cheers mate :)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2009, 06:48:41 PM »
I believe what the 2 co-chairs of the 911 commission told us.

There needs to be a second investigation.

As far as "you know what 240 would say after that", please eat a fresh-cooked dick if you claim to know what I think.  Cheers mate :)
i think weve been on this board long enough to know that you make your own conclusions no matter what the evidence says..i.e. palin and her rumors  :D so its not something i just pulled out of my ass "mate"  ;)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2009, 10:27:39 PM »

Discuss.

A second investigation doesn't mean she or anyone who support it believe in your retarded conspiracy but, they might think some fuck ups in the intelligence department and other similar subject were made.

Get back to your trailer and don't forget to reinforce it in case a plane will crash into it since you expose here government secrets  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2009, 06:57:10 AM »
They were drugged or this might b e one last GWB conspiracy.  Maybe they are giving cover to the bilderbergers or the enginners who orchestrated 9/11.