Author Topic: Hey Karl: Bret Hart  (Read 4242 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Hey Karl: Bret Hart
« on: January 19, 2009, 09:34:07 PM »
What happened to Bret Hart? I heard that Goldberg kicked him in the head and he had a seizure and then was riding a motorcycle and had a seizure. I am just curious as to what happened to him because i suffer from Epilepsy.
D

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Re: Hey Karl: Bret Hart
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 09:38:29 PM »
What happened to Bret Hart? I heard that Goldberg kicked him in the head and he had a seizure and then was riding a motorcycle and had a seizure. I am just curious as to what happened to him because i suffer from Epilepsy.

He was riding his bicycle and he has a stroke.  He was married to a real young Italian girl for a while then they split.  He is living in Hawaii now.   If you read his book he tells all about it . It's very good.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 09:47:06 PM »
He was riding his bicycle and he has a stroke.  He was married to a real young Italian girl for a while then they split.  He is living in Hawaii now.   If you read his book he tells all about it . It's very good.

Seems like a good read. One of the best wrestlers ever but i thought that he still lived in Canada. This board is brining back good ole memories. I thought that he was still married to his first wife but i know that they sued the hell out off the WWF after Owens death and got 19 million.
D

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 09:48:31 PM »
Seems like a good read. One of the best wrestlers ever but i thought that he still lived in Canada. This board is brining back good ole memories. I thought that he was still married to his first wife but i know that they sued the hell out off the WWF after Owens death and got 19 million.

Owens wife sued Bret help but she got all the money

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 09:53:22 PM »
Owens wife sued Bret help but she got all the money

I thought that they were a tight nit family. Bret does not need the money anyways. I know Bret walked away very angry from the WWF and signed a better deal with WCW. It is great now watching Bret spit in Vinces face. I guess wrestling hurt the Harts like it hurt the Von Erichs. Davey Boy was married to Brets sis or cosuin and he passed away and with Owen and Brets own problems.
D

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 09:57:31 PM »
I thought that they were a tight nit family. Bret does not need the money anyways. I know Bret walked away very angry from the WWF and signed a better deal with WCW. It is great now watching Bret spit in Vinces face. I guess wrestling hurt the Harts like it hurt the Von Erichs. Davey Boy was married to Brets sis or cosuin and he passed away and with Owen and Brets own problems.

If you read Brets book he talks about how fucked up the whole family is worse then the Von Erichs.   He talks about what a ass hole his dad and brothers were.  He hardly talks to any of them.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 10:05:21 PM »
If you read Brets book he talks about how fucked up the whole family is worse then the Von Erichs.   He talks about what a ass hole his dad and brothers were.  He hardly talks to any of them.

Wow!! I would have never ever thought that. I thought that him and his family were closer then ever. Is his dad still alive?
D

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 10:06:21 PM »
Wow!! I would have never ever thought that. I thought that him and his family were closer then ever. Is his dad still alive?

No

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2009, 11:26:33 PM »

what island?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2009, 05:07:26 AM »

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2009, 07:13:37 AM »
onlyme   ;D
;D Bret was a great worker. It's funny i remember in the early to mis 90's they portrayed the Harts as the perfect family. They are all batshit crazy. It seems Owen was the only normal one.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2009, 08:39:35 AM »
;D Bret was a great worker. It's funny i remember in the early to mis 90's they portrayed the Harts as the perfect family. They are all batshit crazy. It seems Owen was the only normal one.

The documentary portrayed them as a family that stays together. I need to pick up Bret's book and it is Karl recommended.
D

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2009, 10:26:27 AM »

You hit the nail right on the head there Mass.    Now Bret is a little more normal then the rest, but he spent his whole career cheating on his wife, and he  was not afraid to talk about it in his book.
They say the good dies young, maybe that what happen to Owen.

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2009, 08:27:07 PM »
As of last winter Bret was playing the Genie in an Alladin play in Toronto

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2009, 11:15:33 PM »
As of last winter Bret was playing the Genie in an Alladin play in Toronto

LOL I had never heard that.