Author Topic: Keiths Gym in Vegas  (Read 7969 times)

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Keiths Gym in Vegas
« on: January 19, 2009, 11:01:33 PM »
Going to Vegas for a month is your gym open yet???

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Keiths Gym in Vegas
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 11:22:16 PM »
I leave tomorrow. I want to make sure I can get my limo to drop me off at your gym so I can hit legs first thing in the morning.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 11:38:43 PM »
I leave tomorrow. I want to make sure I can get my limo to drop me off at your gym so I can hit legs first thing in the morning.

It's situated next to this place:

As empty as paradise

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 01:06:50 AM »
Don't fuck with Onlyme

The mans got skillz

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 04:02:13 AM »
Don't fuck with Onlyme

The mans got skillz

Is it true or fake?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 04:19:34 AM »
Is it true or fake?

what do you think smart guy?

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2009, 04:35:18 AM »
Keith PM me when its open, in your area you should do well.  I'll be youre first guest and my wife the second.

I live in the lakes area.
Most are all show no go!

spinnis

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2009, 05:59:41 AM »
Is it true or fake?

I really really hope you are kidding.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2009, 06:13:39 AM »
lol
L

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2009, 07:03:20 AM »
Going to Vegas for a month is your gym open yet???

No it is not opening yet.  The economy has set it back.  My investors have put everything on hold until something happens here.  I know some of you are loving to here this but this is something that I have no control over.  They are in charge with how things are happening.  Very bad timing for this right now.  It was a great idea when I started it.  Believe me it will happen and I hope sometime this year but unless Vegas gets its shit back together then who knows.  I am doing other things now to keep me busy. 

They have had their own project on hold for almost 15 months and just now are getting that open.  So until that is up and going they are on a hold.  The people who I have been working with know the story. It will be the kids on here who have no idea about anything who will rag on me.  But, until you do something or take chances like I do instead of just flapping your lips, you have NO idea what it takes or what to do.  So I'm ready for the kids to start ragging.  Don't let me down, I'm counting on you. ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2009, 07:04:21 AM »
No it is not opening yet.  The economy has set it back.  My investors have put everything on hold until something happens here.  I know some of you are loving to here this but this is something that I have no control over.  They are in charge with how things are happening.  Very bad timing for this right now.  It was a great idea when I started it.  Believe me it will happen and I hope sometime this year but unless Vegas gets its shit back together then who knows.  I am doing other things now to keep me busy.  They have had their own project on hold for almost 15 months and just now are getting that open.  So until that is up and going they are on a hold.  The people who I have been working with know the story. It will be the kids on here who have no idea about anything who will rag on me.  But, until you do something or take chances like I do instead of just flapping your lips, you have NO idea what it takes or what to do.  So I'm ready for the kids to start ragging.  Don't let me down, I'm counting on you. ;D

Good luck man.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2009, 07:06:46 AM »
No it is not opening yet.  The economy has set it back.  My investors have put everything on hold until something happens here.  I know some of you are loving to here this but this is something that I have no control over.  They are in charge with how things are happening.  Very bad timing for this right now.  It was a great idea when I started it.  Believe me it will happen and I hope sometime this year but unless Vegas gets its shit back together then who knows.  I am doing other things now to keep me busy.  They have had their own project on hold for almost 15 months and just now are getting that open.  So until that is up and going they are on a hold.  The people who I have been working with know the story. It will be the kids on here who have no idea about anything who will rag on me.  But, until you do something or take chances like I do instead of just flapping your lips, you have NO idea what it takes or what to do.  So I'm ready for the kids to start ragging.  Don't let me down, I'm counting on you. ;D

Forget about the stupid gym, Onlymen. Tell us about the time you sat next to Jonsey from Police Academy at the charity event. That's so hot.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2009, 07:12:52 AM »
Will Goodrum and Vissy be allowed in the gym when it opens?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2009, 07:23:36 AM »
Will Goodrum and Vissy be allowed in the gym when it opens?

I highly doubt they are allowed in any gym now so I will probably just follow what others are doing. ;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2009, 07:26:34 AM »
All jokes aside, I hope the gym gets off the ground soon. Good Luck.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2009, 07:43:44 AM »
Of course, its fake.
But, there are many strange things in this world.So, in case.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2009, 08:56:18 AM »
what do you do for a living, cause we always hear about your future "projects" but how do you survive at the moment?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2009, 08:59:18 AM »
what do you do for a living, cause we always hear about your future "projects" but how do you survive at the moment?
He sells stories of his 80's exploits for nickels on the strip.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2009, 09:37:33 AM »
why doesnt he reply to my question  ???

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2009, 09:45:25 AM »

CHANGE IS HERE AND HELP STIMULU PACKAGE...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2009, 09:52:08 AM »
why doesnt he reply to my question  ???

Why is it your business what I do.  What do you do and where do you live?  What is your home phone number and drivers license number?  If you have a credit card give me that too.  You can PM me if you want.  Lets just say I survive well and that's all that counts. Be sure to answer my questions ::)

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2009, 09:58:14 AM »
you bitches show some respect..

Only me sat next to the one and only Jonsey from police academy at a charity event, you bitches could only dream of ever accomplishing something so important as that in your lifetimes

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2009, 10:01:34 AM »
you bitches show some respect..

Only me sat next to the one and only Jonsey from police academy at a charity event, you bitches could only dream of ever accomplishing something so important as that in your lifetimes
LMAO never gets old.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2009, 10:25:19 AM »
LMAO never gets old.

I may fly out to see Keith in Vegas/Hawaii..

I want to be able to tell my kids that i met the man who once sat next to Jonsey at at a charity event.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2009, 10:33:34 AM »
I may fly out to see Keith in Vegas/Hawaii..

I want to be able to tell my kids that i met the man who once sat next to Jonsey at at a charity event.

I taunt Onlyme all the time cause he comes up with some real gems when it comes to insulting ;D, but all BS aside, the guy would be awesome to hang out with, chill and kick back over a drink - I'm sure there would be some great stories and good laughs 8)