Author Topic: Proof that the role of president of the USA is merely a ceremonial role now.  (Read 335 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit

You tell me. Eerie similarities. Both parades are put on for show but neither of the two protagonists actually exercise any real legitimate power. The cake's already cut. The pockets have already been lined with Gs and everyone's bread has been buttered. Now, ENJOY THE DEMOCRACY SHOW AMERICA!!!

I can just hear the real owners of this motherfucking place going like: "Here you go America. Here's the brotha you voted for, on on all channels. Triumph of democracy. Shut the fuck up America. Celebrate democracy fat dumb assholes"  (copied it from a Bill Hicks routine... somewhat).

Stark

• Getbig V

You tell me. Eerie similarities. Both parades are put on for show but neither of the two protagonists actually exercise any real legitimate power. The cake's already cut. The pockets have already been lined with Gs and everyone's bread has been buttered. Now, ENJOY THE DEMOCRACY SHOW AMERICA!!!

I can just hear the real owners of this motherfucking place going like: "Here you go America. Here's the brotha you voted for, on on all channels. Triumph of democracy. Shut the fuck up America. Celebrate democracy fat dumb assholes"  (copied it from a Bill Hicks routine... somewhat).

With the difference that Bill would have celebrated.