Author Topic: Bob Chick please discuss the rampand usage of Steroids and the side effects  (Read 4996 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Lets be honest for a change shall we?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
All I see is that some of the most drugged up/hormonised people in the world (IFBB pros) are actually behaving quite well and minding their own business, while hopefully having fun in the process.

And oh, if you want to make a serious impression at least try to spell the thread title correctly.
from incomplete data

Stark

• Getbig V
All I see is that some of the most drugged up/hormonised people in the world (IFBB pros) are actually behaving quite well and minding their own business, while hopefully having fun in the process.

And oh, if you want to make a serious impression at least try to spell the thread title correctly.

so you think prostitution is ok - and respectable?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Stark, state your case.  What do you think about rampant steroid use?  List some side effects and their causes.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Lets be honest for a change shall we?

Yes...I think it's a tragedy that all these football players, baseball players and other athletes have to resort to the use of anabolic steroids...especially since it's not like they're on stage showing their physique and getting judged on it..!

Oh...and for the record...I think Prostitution should be made legal

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
male... or female...?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
so you think prostitution is ok - and respectable?

First of all, you have no basis for your assumption for associating hormones with prostitution. Sure there is some schmoing going on in BB but don't try to generalize here.
And yes, if someone wants to prostitute themselves I really don't see the harm?

It's only a matter of respect if you make it out to be. Here's once again a example of you being a douchebag moralist.

I actually have more respect for say.... Eric Fankhouser than I do for you.
from incomplete data

Stark

• Getbig V
Yes...I think it's a tragedy that all these football players, baseball players and other athletes have to resort to the use of anabolic steroids...especially since it's not like they're on stage showing their physique and getting judged on it..!

1) Agreed - but simply pointing the finger into another direction doesn't help

2) I also believe prostitution should be legal - but why do you think so many pros support their habit and or lifestyle by prostitution and still feel it is something they need to feel ashamed off? Because they know it's not right.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

lol!!

male... or female...?

maybe he doesn't care?

Stark

• Getbig V
First of all, you have no basis for your assumption for associating hormones with prostitution. Sure there is some schmoing going on in BB but don't try to generalize here.
And yes, if someone wants to prostitute themselves I really don't see the harm?

It's only a matter of respect if you make it out to be. Here's once again a example of you being a douchebag moralist.

I actually have more respect for say.... Eric Fankhouser than I do for you.

hahaha to learn you have a lot :D

Stark

• Getbig V
lol!!

maybe he doesn't care?

du hälst dich da raus - jedes mal, warum machst dus dir nich einfach und sags mir das du mich fuer ein Arschloch hälst anstatt mir wieder pm's zu schicken.

Die schleimspur die du hinterläst kann ich von hieraus sehen,

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
hahaha to learn you have a lot :D

Oh brother.

Most bodybuilders/juiced up people I know are not schmoing around. You can't automatically say that all hormonised people schmoe just because some do it.
from incomplete data

Stark

• Getbig V
Oh brother.

Most bodybuilders/juiced up people I know are not schmoing around. You can't automatically say that all hormonised people schmoe just because some do it.

BayGBM ?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
BayGBM ?

You listen to that clown?!

According to him, posing on stage and taking it up the arse are basically the same thing..... ::)
No doubt about it...

Stark

• Getbig V
You listen to that clown?!

According to him, posing on stage and taking it up the arse are basically the same thing..... ::)

naturaly he knows a lot more than us hetero folks

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
naturaly he knows a lot more than us hetero folks

No.....he thinks he knows a lot.
No doubt about it...

DK II

• Getbig V
du hälst dich da raus - jedes mal, warum machst dus dir nich einfach und sags mir das du mich fuer ein Arschloch hälst anstatt mir wieder pm's zu schicken.

Die schleimspur die du hinterläst kann ich von hieraus sehen,

Was? sowas habe ich nie behauptet. Reg dich mal wieder ab, ich finde dich nett. Jeder zwickt den anderen hier mal ein wenig, ist doch kein Grund sich direkt zu streiten.  :'( :'( :'( :'(

spinnis

Chic, Are you a natural?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
BayGBM ?

You're so fuckin stupid it's unbelievable.
from incomplete data

DK II

• Getbig V
Chic, Are you a natural?

He has passed every IFBB drug test, so he must be.

Stark

• Getbig V
You're so fuckin stupid it's unbelievable.

aaaaalright I'm done with you concider yourself owned and stoned - as I tend to say: you were a very small little green dot on my radar but look.... now you're gone.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
1) Agreed - but simply pointing the finger into another direction doesn't help

2) I also believe prostitution should be legal - but why do you think so many pros support their habit and or lifestyle by prostitution and still feel it is something they need to feel ashamed off? Because they know it's not right.

"so many"?

A few, and certainlythe exception.....the few that do, do so because the CHOOSE to, not because they HAVE to.....

They always have the option of getting a JOB...like everyone else.

Stark

• Getbig V
Was? sowas habe ich nie behauptet. Reg dich mal wieder ab, ich finde dich nett. Jeder zwickt den anderen hier mal ein wenig, ist doch kein Grund sich direkt zu streiten.  :'( :'( :'( :'(

hm vielleicht hab ich dich ein wenig falsch verstanden my bad and my apology.

Stark

• Getbig V
"so many"?

A few, and certainlythe exception.....the few that do, do so because the CHOOSE to, not because they HAVE to.....

They always have the option of getting a JOB...like everyone else.

Come on Bob, you're deffiantly one of the smart guys in this sport (at least you sound like a smart guy) but even you cannot deny that the "privat posing" g4p etc seem to be out of controll in this sport.

DK II

• Getbig V
hm vielleicht hab ich dich ein wenig falsch verstanden my bad and my apology.

:'( :'( :'(

mann, ich war schon echt verwundert...

Ich teile deine Meinung 100%, BB ist der letzte Müll, aber ich habe es aufgegeben.