Author Topic: Schmoe Squared circle  (Read 12847 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Schmoe Squared circle
« on: January 20, 2009, 08:15:05 AM »
Are there schmoes in wrestling?  My radar says yes!  I wouldn't mind a bearhug or frottage with Warlord.   :P

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Squared circle
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 08:18:20 AM »
 A lot of buddies of mine wrestle in indie feds and when i go and help set up the ring and such, i hear them get um... proposals.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 08:29:04 AM »
The schmoes start early don't they?  :D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 01:33:02 PM »
Are there schmoes in wrestling?  My radar says yes!  I wouldn't mind a bearhug or frottage with Warlord.   :P

LOL
HAHA, RON.....

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 03:37:56 PM »

LOL

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 05:59:00 AM »
An early crush... :D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2009, 09:59:17 AM »
I bet this schmoe jobber loved every minute of it!  :D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2009, 10:00:28 AM »
I bet this schmoe jobber loved every minute of it!  :D
The tights kinda give it away. ;D

Skeeter

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2009, 03:39:50 PM »

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2009, 04:01:22 PM »
Many people don't know but Ted Dibiase's body guard Virgil was named after Dusty as sorta a inside joke. Thats Dustys real name.

Skeeter

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2009, 04:49:00 PM »

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Schmoe Squared circle
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2009, 09:12:29 AM »
Did you know that Kerry Von Erich had a club foot?  Did you also know he was gay?  It’s true.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2009, 05:24:10 PM »
Did you know that Kerry Von Erich had a club foot?  Did you also know he was gay?  It’s true.

No he wasn't

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2009, 06:35:09 PM »
No he wasn't

He was, understandably, not open about it but, yes, he had relationships with men!

Back in 1989 or 90, I was invited to a dinner party given by one of my good friends at his apartment in Manhattan.  There were 12 people invited (some of whom were guests from out-of-town).  You can imagine my surprise when in walked Kerry Von Erich with another wonderful man (I think his name was Dennis, if my memory serves me right) in tow.  I recognized him right away but made no indication of that at first.  After we got to talking around the table, it seemed that Kerry had no problem talking about this; I had made it a point to sit beside him. 

Eventually, one of the interlocutors alluded to his wrestling, and he was quite happy to talk about it--and yes, he was aware that if it were known it would be a problem; it seemed that others around the table were well aware--and everything was very discreet.  I only saw him once more after that.  You can imagine how I felt when I heard about his death.  I know that he was worried about people finding out--but nothing was ever mentioned--I often wonder if that might have had something to do with the cause of his drug use/addiction and suicide.  Alas, we will never know.

:-\

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2009, 06:41:12 PM »
I never got that kinda Vibe from him.    As for the drug use   The whole family was messed up.  They all did drugs and all hated their old man and were afraid of him.  His suicide was because he was about to go to prison for a good long while.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2009, 03:02:17 PM »
I never got that kinda Vibe from him.    As for the drug use   The whole family was messed up.  They all did drugs and all hated their old man and were afraid of him.  His suicide was because he was about to go to prison for a good long while.

Do you really think you can get a "vibe" from every guy that is into dudes?  Even gay men can't do that and we have a lot more experience in doing this than straight men. 

I suppose I should stop using the word "gay" to describe a lot of these guys.  There are lots of men who have male to male encounters that would never self identify as gay.  Just yesterday on CNN I saw a follow up story on Ted Haggard.  He says he "struggles with same sex attraction" but still describes himself as straight.  ::)

So maybe Kerry was not "gay" but he was definitely into other men.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2009, 09:46:37 AM »
http://wrestlemen.com/

Are sites like this just a gay schmoefest?  Who else would be a member of these sites or pay to watch this stuff?

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2009, 09:49:33 AM »
http://wrestlemen.com/

Are sites like this just a gay schmoefest?  Who else would be a member of these sites or pay to watch this stuff?

I never understood stuff like that.  Even guys who like the female bbders to rough them up and set on their face. I can't imagin me wanted to pay a women to do that.  If I'm paying her then she better be doing a lot more  ;D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2009, 10:20:31 AM »
I can appreciate a little rough housing as a kind of foreplay or even during sex... but getting beaten up just for kicks?  Huh?  Am I missing something?  Where's the fun in that? ???

I suppose like every other fetish (such as muscle/bodybuilding for example) you have to be into it to appreciate it.  Apparently, enough people are into this pseudo wresting/schmoe sex scene to create a market for it.  These wrestling sites and videos are common on the internet.  ::)

I guess it's just an extension of the professional wrestling people see on TV.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2009, 10:12:48 PM »
 :)

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2009, 06:35:48 PM »

One foot was amputated after a motorcycle accident.  He got around pretty well without it, and fooled most everyone who did not know about it.

Superboy Prime

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2009, 03:06:48 AM »

And that his wife wouldn't come back to him (can you blame her).

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2009, 08:35:21 AM »
The Warlord was / is as big as a house. I believe he owns a security company now in Florida and yes, he is still huge.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2009, 06:38:25 AM »
 :)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2009, 06:25:55 AM »
Anyone actually seen Blaire fight? ???