Author Topic: Thee Nightmare of George W Bush is over!  (Read 601 times)

Mons Venus

Thee Nightmare of George W Bush is over!
« on: January 20, 2009, 11:00:33 AM »
Worst President in American History. Fucker was all about killing. (People/Economies) May he rot in hell!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: Thee Nightmare of George W Bush is over!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 12:49:04 PM »
Worst President in American History. Fucker was all about killing. (People/Economies) May he rot in hell!

Funny thing is that he feels otherwise, like God on the seventh day (when he rested): "Look at all the shit I did!"

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 12:54:02 PM »
his POLICIES are far from over, Homeland Security, wire taps, legal torture, the mess in Iraq are with us for YEARS to come.

dont forget your "people's" action lead to that, mr MIRZA.... im sure thats not american...right?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 01:06:10 PM »

Carter was WAAAAAAAY worse.Worse economy,worse moral,the hostage crisis,not even close.Carter is also the worst former president as well.A total failure.

Mons Venus

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 01:11:30 PM »
Carter was WAAAAAAAY worse.Worse economy,worse moral,the hostage crisis,not even close.Carter is also the worst former president as well.A total failure.

Carter left office with 46% approval. Bush 22%. Yeah...I see your point! :-*

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 01:14:19 PM »
Damm ur right.....that nuke that went off in Dallas was awful....and then the Chem strike in Chicago...all launched by Bin Laden in Afghanistan. But what gets me is Saddam's got troops on the Kuwait border again, and those poor people in New York, after they destroyed the bridges.....Oh wait. Thanks sir, good job keeping us safe.
L

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2009, 01:30:55 PM »
Damm ur right.....that nuke that went off in Dallas was awful....and then the Chem strike in Chicago...all launched by Bin Laden in Afghanistan. But what gets me is Saddam's got troops on the Kuwait border again, and those poor people in New York, after they destroyed the bridges.....Oh wait. Thanks sir, good job keeping us safe.

yep bush kept us safe single handedly!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2009, 01:34:41 PM »
Nope ur right...I helped.
L

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2009, 11:12:57 AM »
Carter left office with 46% approval. Bush 22%. Yeah...I see your point! :-*

Correction: Bush left office with 22%....AFTER TWO TERMS. Carter ran for re-election and got CLOBBERED by Reagan in 1980.