Author Topic: How bad should test hurt?  (Read 4026 times)

Dball

How bad should test hurt?
« on: January 20, 2009, 12:16:20 PM »

I got a buddy doing his first cycle and he says everytime he injects his test his leg or glute goes extremely sore to the touch for 3-5 days.  As he explained it he is taking all the correct sanitary precautions and injecting correctly and into the correct spot.  Whats the deal?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: How bad should test hurt?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 12:22:39 PM »
Gonna also depend on how much he's moving the needle around, he also might be aspriating too hard which can cause a feeling almost like a charley horse.  UG gear tends to be more painful than HG as well, HG is pretty much always smooth.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 12:41:04 PM »
If it's test ent/cyp and its concentrated reasonably, IT SHOULD HURT VERY LITTLE TO NOT AT ALL PERIOD" If it's a sustanon, it may hurt a bit but not as bad as you describe.

If it does it is 99% chance it's some shitty UGL gear or fake HG gear.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 01:34:17 PM »
He may not be doing everything right...I've done some sanitary shots that have been sloppy as hell & left me limping for days.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 01:56:54 PM »
It never really hurted me, ever...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 01:57:01 PM »
None.  If it is prepared properly.

If not with the incorrect ratio of BA or whatever solvents they may be using, it can hurt quite anywhere from a little to a lot.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2009, 02:50:30 PM »
None.  If it is prepared properly.

If not with the incorrect ratio of BA or whatever solvents they may be using, it can hurt quite anywhere from a little to a lot.

So, if it's say 2% BA and 20% BB with the hormone and oil why would it hurt?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2009, 03:49:52 PM »
What kind of gear does he have, sounds like it is dirty.

jt
TEAM Nasser

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2009, 04:53:24 PM »
So, if it's say 2% BA and 20% BB with the hormone and oil why would it hurt?

In that case, really depends on what the gear actually is.  Not the first time that someone got their prop order mixed up without knowing it or some source tried to pass off methelone acetate as methelone enanthate when sending out primo.

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2009, 05:27:43 PM »
If you want to be really sore try doing what i did and inject 1.5 cc of test prop in the bicep holy freaking shi* does it make you sore.  Can't even move the damn thing.  Can't wait to do my shoulder workout today :)

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2009, 09:26:25 PM »
If you want to be really sore try doing what i did and inject 1.5 cc of test prop in the bicep holy freaking shi* does it make you sore.  Can't even move the damn thing.  Can't wait to do my shoulder workout today :)

Holy shit I could imagine

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2009, 01:03:34 PM »
Friend of mine injected 1 ml of sustanon and deca into both bi's and they were useless for a week, so i've never done spot injections myself.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2009, 03:09:42 PM »
im haveing the same problem with my leg i injected 1ml of organon sust and 1ml of alpha pharma nandrolone phenylpropinate the next morning i could barely walk im freaking out right now its the second day and it fucking hurts i can post pics of my gear if anyone would like to verify

4thAD

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2009, 03:20:33 PM »

I got a buddy doing his first cycle and he says everytime he injects his test his leg or glute goes extremely sore to the touch for 3-5 days.  As he explained it he is taking all the correct sanitary precautions and injecting correctly and into the correct spot.  Whats the deal?

His body will probably get used to the injections. Virgin muscle will get sore in a lot of cases until you get used to the oils. Being sore does not necessarily mean its "dirty UG gear". I shot some US made pharma test e last summer that left me really sore. I think sometimes you just get a bad injection for one reason or another.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2009, 03:44:00 PM »
Sometimes a sloppy shot can hurt no matter what you do to prep before the shot.

Just happens, may be in a hurry and move the needle around a bit, lots of factors.

I do know now that I am not using as much, only about 1/3 cc of Sust at a time, 3 x week, I do not feel shit  8)

Nice not having the gangsta' limp anymore when I pin Quads.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2009, 03:50:32 PM »
so should i stop worrying bout it

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2009, 03:56:05 PM »
so should i stop worrying bout it

You did 2 cc in your Quad?

Some guys can do 2-3 cc in their quads no problem, not me. Any time I did 1 cc of Sust in my quad it did hurt but I am just a big pussy!  8) IF I shoot my quad and go train, seems to help with the pain a bit the next few days.

You should be fine man just keep an eye on it and if you are that worried, go to the doc if you feel it might be infected?! If your leg falls off, then you have a problem...sorry, not funny  :-\

4thAD

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2009, 03:56:37 PM »
As long as its not infection, I personally would not worry too much about being sore from injection. Is it really painful or just sore? Is there any redness or swelling, is the injection site radiating heat?

4thAD

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2009, 03:58:11 PM »
You did 2 cc in your Quad?

Some guys can do 2-3 cc in their quads no problem, not me. Any time I did 1 cc of Sust in my quad it did hurt but I am just a big pussy!  8) IF I shoot my quad and go train, seems to help with the pain a bit the next few days.

You should be fine man just keep an eye on it and if you are that worried, go to the doc if you feel it might be infected?! If your leg falls off, then you have a problem...sorry, not funny  :-\

Injecting and then training definitely helps keep the site from being as sore. This has really helped me in the past.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2009, 04:03:48 PM »
well i injected tues. night then went to bed and in the morning it was swore and preety swore today. when i was injecting it did feel like i was pushing through a tougher layer and i had the feeling it was going to hurt and i apsperated preety hard also i was useing a smaller cc syringe

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2009, 04:06:09 PM »
well last time i did 1/2 cc deca and 1 cc sust in my other quad it hurt like shit

4thAD

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2009, 06:48:21 PM »
You don't need to aspirate hard. Blood is so thin it will fill the needle fast if your in a vein. Infection takes time to grow, so IMO the reason your sore is your just not used to the gear. This sore feeling will ease up in time.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2009, 06:50:56 PM »
thanks 4th cause im like freaking out about this... i sure my source is legit its just man that shit is scary ill follow up if anything is funny in a couple of days

4thAD

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2009, 06:51:58 PM »
what brand gear are you using?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2009, 04:24:22 PM »
organon sust 250 (india) limited and alpha pharma nandrorapid india