Author Topic: Is Bush Moving to Paraguay?  (Read 882 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Is Bush Moving to Paraguay?
« on: January 20, 2009, 02:16:03 PM »
Weren't some of you claiming this would happen as soon as he left office? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Is Bush Moving to Paraguay?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 03:22:05 PM »
Weren't some of you claiming this would happen as soon as he left office? 

He's waiting for the trials to start to head down south.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 03:25:31 PM »
Dunno if I ever wrote it, but I actually believe he will move there within the next few months.
I will be the first to admit then if I was wrong however.
As empty as paradise

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 03:29:26 PM »
Dunno if I ever wrote it, but I actually believe he will move there within the next few months.
If he does it's not going to be like he announces it to the world.  He'll start spending some time there then he'll just be there and by the time the shit really hits the fan, he'll be out of here.  The opportunity to be wrong or right might not be a solid line in time.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 11:14:00 AM »

You should go ahead and admit it now.  Save face and all.   :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 06:05:56 PM »

Bump.  Hedge I think it has been a few months.  :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 06:07:27 PM »
where is he?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2009, 06:09:10 PM »
I hate the State.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2009, 06:10:26 PM »

What kind of food do they eat in Paraguay Deicide?   ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2009, 06:11:27 PM »
where is he?

He's hiding from this thread.  That's why he hasn't been around.   :D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2009, 06:17:44 PM »

There is no Internet in Paraguay. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2009, 06:19:54 PM »
I honestly dont think he would leave even if they did try to prosecute him...which they wont

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2009, 06:48:54 PM »
He bought one hundred thousand acres of land there a couple of years ago...it made the news...especially after one of his daughters was there and people began questioning what she was there for and she said her family was buying land...

Weekend Edition
October 20 / 22, 2006

Hideout or Water Raid?
Bush's Paraguay Land Grab

By CP News Wire

Asuncion, Paraguay.

The land grab project of U.S. President George W. Bush in Chaco, Paraguay, has generated considerable discomfort both politically and environmentally.

The news circulating the continent about plans to buy 98,840 acres of land in Chaco, Paraguay, near the Triple Frontier (Bolivia, Brazil, Paraguay) is the talk of the town in these countries.

Although official sources have not confirmed the information that is already public, the land is reportedly located in Paso de Patria, near Bolivian gas reserves and the Guarani indigenous water region, within the Triple Border.

Alto Paraguay Gov. Erasmo Rodriguez Acosta revealed he heard that part of the land purchase consists of an ecological reserve (Fundacion Patria), with which Bush is affiliated.

In its interview with Rodriguez Acosta, neike.com.py reported that he does not have documentation of this affiliation and it could not communicate either with the foundation or with the National Rural Development and Land Institute, in charge of these state lands.

Concern increased last week with the arrival of Bush's daughter, Jenna, and a source from the Physical Planning Department saying that most of the Chaco region belongs to private companies.

Luis D'Elia, Argentina´s undersecretary for Land for Social Habitat, says the matter raises regional concern because it threatens local natural resources.

He termed it "surprising" that the Bush family is trying to settle a few short miles from the US Mariscal Estigarribia Military Base.

Argentinean Adolfo Perez Esquivel warned that the real war will be fought not for oil, but for water, and recalled that Acuifero Guaraní is one of the largest underground water reserves in South America, running beneath Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay and Uruguay (larger than Texas and California together).

"The southern U.S. states are already struggling with water shortages," asserted the 1980 Nobel Peace Prizewinner.

Orlando Castillo, Paraguay Peace and Justice Service member, recalled the US military buildup in Chaco under a bilateral agreement.

This article originally appeared in Prensa Latina.

C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2009, 06:55:50 PM »
no, Bush?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2009, 07:03:54 PM »
He bought one hundred thousand acres of land there a couple of years ago...it made the news...especially after one of his daughters was there and people began questioning what she was there for and she said her family was buying land...

Weekend Edition
October 20 / 22, 2006

Hideout or Water Raid?
Bush's Paraguay Land Grab

By CP News Wire

Asuncion, Paraguay.

The land grab project of U.S. President George W. Bush in Chaco, Paraguay, has generated considerable discomfort both politically and environmentally.

The news circulating the continent about plans to buy 98,840 acres of land in Chaco, Paraguay, near the Triple Frontier (Bolivia, Brazil, Paraguay) is the talk of the town in these countries.

Although official sources have not confirmed the information that is already public, the land is reportedly located in Paso de Patria, near Bolivian gas reserves and the Guarani indigenous water region, within the Triple Border.

Alto Paraguay Gov. Erasmo Rodriguez Acosta revealed he heard that part of the land purchase consists of an ecological reserve (Fundacion Patria), with which Bush is affiliated.

In its interview with Rodriguez Acosta, neike.com.py reported that he does not have documentation of this affiliation and it could not communicate either with the foundation or with the National Rural Development and Land Institute, in charge of these state lands.

Concern increased last week with the arrival of Bush's daughter, Jenna, and a source from the Physical Planning Department saying that most of the Chaco region belongs to private companies.

Luis D'Elia, Argentina´s undersecretary for Land for Social Habitat, says the matter raises regional concern because it threatens local natural resources.

He termed it "surprising" that the Bush family is trying to settle a few short miles from the US Mariscal Estigarribia Military Base.

Argentinean Adolfo Perez Esquivel warned that the real war will be fought not for oil, but for water, and recalled that Acuifero Guaraní is one of the largest underground water reserves in South America, running beneath Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay and Uruguay (larger than Texas and California together).

"The southern U.S. states are already struggling with water shortages," asserted the 1980 Nobel Peace Prizewinner.

Orlando Castillo, Paraguay Peace and Justice Service member, recalled the US military buildup in Chaco under a bilateral agreement.

This article originally appeared in Prensa Latina.

Where is the confirmation that Bush bought the land? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2011, 11:06:18 AM »
Bush is moving to Paraguay in 2009.

Is the US going to be an un-fun place to live soon?

Does anyone know if he moved yet?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2011, 11:07:23 AM »

Does anyone know if he moved yet?

good point - Obama stabilized the dollar so no collapse occurred.

Bush didn't have to run to plan B compound down there.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2011, 11:08:51 AM »
didnt they buy like 19000 acres down there? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2011, 11:10:11 AM »
didnt they buy like 19000 acres down there? 

I thought it was 90,000. 

They have a huge compound down there.  One of the bush daughters got in trouble there, somethign minor.

Can't blame em for having a safe place... who knows what could happen in US.  Non-extradition country, tons of water, right next to a US base, etc.  Smart move.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2011, 11:11:09 AM »
That's right, my friends. 

As you will soon see (or are), my predictions on election day oil pushing to affect gas prices and DOW will come true.
Early next year, you will see 240's dollar recession prediction, sadly, as other nations are all saying it now.
And 9/11 truth will come out in early 2009, as Bush agreed to let all the 911 evidence come out the day he leaves office.

My latest thought is that neoconservatism is dying.  Wolfy, Rummy, and their gang are leaving DC.  The desperation on the puppet generals to get on CNN and trumpet the "we need more war spending" is becoing clear.  McCain has tried to fill the void left on the pro-war boat, but it's getting empty.  Bush's new staff are bush1 transplants who hated the neocons.

The men who got us into these wars did 2 things.  They put a US footprint into the area- much like vietnam or korea, we didn't win shit and we didn't lose shit.  But we set up bases.  Which means we'll never leave.  The US presence in that region is now permanent.  They also got RICH.  Military spending was in the billions, and the neos are all going to wall street or pvt sector mil. contractors now. Cheney is going to be welcomed back to haliburton with open arms, and he'll be more involved with iraq AFTER he leaves office, with less accountability.  And bush and his fam are building a compound in paraguay where they will retire to.  bush will never be the brilliant consultant the others are, but he's rich from the favorable saudi oil deals he giftwrapped for poppy.

They didn't do two things- they didn't get their Iran=Iraq-Afghan hat trick.  The people got wise to it and voted them out.  War in Iran is not going to happen, barring a fake terror attack.  but i don't think these men would be relinquishing power if they planned to hit iran next.  They'll have to wait another 30 years and let their children take a shot at WW5.  not on our dimes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2011, 11:11:43 AM »
picking old wounds, huh BB?

I hear you have a few yourself ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2011, 11:13:02 AM »
I think the 911 truth was supposed to come out in 2009?  What happened?