Author Topic: Tomas Schuman (Yuri Bezmenov) L.A. 1983  (Read 4154 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Tomas Schuman (Yuri Bezmenov) L.A. 1983
« on: January 20, 2009, 04:22:02 PM »
Yuri Bezmenov, a.k.a. Tomas Schuman, soviet KGB defector, explains in detail his scheme for the KGB process of subversion and takeover of target societies at a lecture in Los Angeles, 1983.

Great video, he has a good sense of humour.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: Tomas Schuman (Yuri Bezmenov) L.A. 1983
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 04:39:20 PM »
really good video so far, in part 3 he mentions Kennnedy @ his inauguration he mentioned equality, funny how Obama did the same thing today.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 06:07:19 PM »
LOL... I remember that guy. The one who said that left-wing activists were useful idiots.

Anyhoo, greats clips. Thanks.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 08:00:11 PM »
LOL... I remember that guy. The one who said that left-wing activists were useful idiots.

Anyhoo, greats clips. Thanks.

LOL

this is a much better video, than the last one.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 03:12:16 PM »
ttt

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2009, 05:37:03 PM »
LOL

this is a much better video, than the last one.

Dead on.  This guy knows the deal.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 01:08:46 PM »
its not the kgb/fsb or the evil commies its your own.

Subversion of the Free World Press 1/9

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2009, 01:24:21 PM »
Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All American mass media has to do is unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes, and they can see it. It has nothing to do with espionage. I know that intelligence gathering looks more romantic. It sells more deodorants through advertising. That's probably why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond types of films. But in reality the main emphasis of the KGB is NOT in the area of intelligence at all. According to my opinion, and the opinions of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money, and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion, active measures, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is: to change the perception of reality of every American that despite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community, and their country.

It's a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages. The first stage being "demoralization". It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of [their] enemy. In other words, Marxism-Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generation of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism; American patriotism. The result? The result you can see -- most of the people who graduated in the 60's, dropouts or half-baked intellectuals, are now occupying the positions of power in the government, civil service, business, mass media, and educational systems. You are stuck with them. They are contaminated. They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern [alluding to Pavlov]. You can not change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior.

In other words [for] these people the process of demoralization is complete and irreversible. To rid society of these people you need another 15 or 20 years to educate a new generation of patriotically minded and common sense people who would be acting in favor and in the interests of United States society.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2009, 01:26:12 PM »
Excellent post. 

The sentiments expressed in your piece is plainly obvious on these boards as well. 

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2009, 01:32:55 PM »
"It's a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages:
1. Demoralization (15 years, one generation, programmed to think & react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern
2. Destabilization (economy, foreign relations, defense systems)
3. Crisis (violent change of power structure and economy)
4. Normalization (may last indefinitely)"

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2009, 01:34:13 PM »
Excellent post. 

The sentiments expressed in your piece is plainly obvious on these boards as well. 

unfortunately you are falling for it dude.

you post their fear mongering crap like its goin out of style. I'm not sure if you see the agenda in the fear mongering ... is there a reason to be concerned? ... of course.

you still fall for the left right paradigm. clouding your thinking.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2009, 01:37:27 PM »
unfortunately you are falling for it dude.

you post their fear mongering crap like its goin out of style. I'm not sure if you see the agenda in the fear mongering ... is there a reason to be concerned? ... of course.

you still fall for the left right paradigm. clouding your thinking.

Oh i understand what he is getting at. 

Its not left or right, its about freedom vs. control.  Left / right is not the divide anymore as much as it is state control v individual freedom and choice. 

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2009, 03:50:41 PM »
part 5 is a good vid @ about the 3 minute mark he describes True Adonis. ... lol

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2009, 04:33:39 PM »
These guys are very good at the long view, they allow things to develop. These guys were behind the green movement in the 70's and 80's. They sponsored all the anti-nuke protests in Europe when we brought in the nukes in the early 80's. Its an IO campaign played out over 40 years. Kids don't know about how great the US is or what we've done, all they get is revisionist history and they start to hate the country.
L

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2009, 05:15:23 PM »
These guys are very good at the long view, they allow things to develop. These guys were behind the green movement in the 70's and 80's. They sponsored all the anti-nuke protests in Europe when we brought in the nukes in the early 80's. Its an IO campaign played out over 40 years. Kids don't know about how great the US is or what we've done, all they get is revisionist history and they start to hate the country.

X2

The "history" they teach now in school is a joke
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2009, 05:17:19 PM »
I ask my kid about D-Day or York Town I get a blank look...but they teach em all about MLK and Barry.
L

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2009, 05:37:46 PM »
I ask my kid about D-Day or York Town I get a blank look...but they teach em all about MLK and Barry.

I hear ya, thats why I had my kid sit down and watch band of brothers with me. Also had her watch the other HBO mini series John Adams. I figure since the school isn't going to do it I need to shed some historical perspective on this country.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2009, 06:01:05 PM »
I hear ya, thats why I had my kid sit down and watch band of brothers with me. Also had her watch the other HBO mini series John Adams. I figure since the school isn't going to do it I need to shed some historical perspective on this country.

I always ask everyone around me on June 6 whether they know the historical significance of the day and almost no one knows WTf happened on that day in 1944. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2009, 06:04:57 PM »
I think it gets worse the older they get.  I got one going to college next year, and I'm dreading the thought of her being in a liberal mecca, rarely ever getting another point of view.  It was bad enough when I was there, I can only imagine now.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2009, 06:19:09 PM »
I think it gets worse the older they get.  I got one going to college next year, and I'm dreading the thought of her being in a liberal mecca, rarely ever getting another point of view.  It was bad enough when I was there, I can only imagine now.

I understood the deal early on when my hood was court ordered to be desegregated.  We lived in a ethnic italian hood in yonkers and were called racists etc for not wanting to be bused to schools on the other side of the city and I remember where the battle lines were drawn. 

From that early age back in the early and mid to late 80's, i learned the deal and became informed about history and politics from an early age. 

Sadly, not much has changed, people are still dumb as shit and have no clue about history and WTF is going on.   

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2009, 06:20:40 PM »
growing up in NYC during the 80's would have been a blast :D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2009, 06:21:32 PM »
Sadly, not much has changed, people are still dumb as shit and have no clue about history and WTF is going on.  

cause it works

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2009, 06:24:17 PM »
growing up in NYC during the 80's would have been a blast :D

Yeah, my dumb ass was a metal head.  However, during the late late eighties early nineties I was a guido when metal was gone.  I had a monte carlo SS, Z Cavarici pants, turtleneck shirt w gold chain on the outside, and listened to freestyle.

Thankfully, i reclaimed my metalheadness.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2009, 06:25:36 PM »

Thats when it gets bad...they go from no history to all bullshit.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2009, 06:37:31 PM »
Thats when it gets bad...they go from no history to all bullshit.

I could not believe the garbage taught to me in college.  I remember listening to Rush during breaks. 

That was 1994 or so. 

Typical left wing garbage bearing no relation to reality.  I remember working in Americorps in the South Bronx and also a project to help the homeless on a project called Midnight Run.  We used to go in the middle of the night to central park, harlem, penn station, etc to feed the homeless etc.  The libs all felt bad for all these people.  I helped feed thjem etc, but just wondered how they were so screwed up mentally and how homelessness and povery is more a culture than anything else. 

I catch a lot of crap around here from the do-gooders, but i have been in the soup in NYC and been around this mess my entire life.  I see the bad effects of liberal policies in action and this is why I have my beliefs.

Tough love and individual responsibility in my mind is the only real way to get ahead.  That is what used to make this country great.  Not anymore, now it is all about collective guilt, collective responsibility, etc.