Author Topic: Been in nyc and inaguration...  (Read 8691 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Been in nyc and inaguration...
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2009, 07:21:45 PM »
Yeah not hating, its just true, he looks like shit (i know this is the positive board but i just cant lie).
I agree with you bro..in a positive way of course.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2009, 05:30:03 PM »
benz and willgrant... post up your own pictures if your going to say i look like shit

and im in a sweater anyway so how could you know?

if you dont post a  picture its rather obvious you look much worse

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2009, 05:36:47 PM »
benz and willgrant... post up your own pictures if your going to say i look like shit

and im in a sweater anyway so how could you know?

if you dont post a  picture its rather obvious you look much worse
Look tdiddle..you are posting up your pics so opening your self up to critique..all I said was I cant see little to no diference in the pics of you clothed from last year..Now you have been on gear all year and not just small amounts of test and nandralone , you claim to know how to train and eat but judging by the pics I cant see it..

I didnt say you look like shit btw..

I know two NPC competitors who post on this forum and wont post pics either..I talk to them via msn , they come here to talk smack and have nothing to prove to someone on the internet/getbig..My reasoning is pretty much the same, yet im over the whole getting on stage rubbish , I do it for my self not to impress someone on the net , that screams low self esteem to me , Im confident enough to know I look better than yourself and others but feel no need to lower myself to having my ego stroked on the net...you see "I KNOW" I look better and thats all I need..take it for what you will.

If some comments dont give you the ego stroke you are looking for , then you know what to do.  :)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2009, 05:39:10 PM »
liar, stop backpeddling. post your picture. but, oh, you wont.

Yeah not hating, its just true, he looks like shit (i know this is the positive board but i just cant lie).

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2009, 05:46:49 PM »
liar, stop backpeddling. post your picture. but, oh, you wont.

Dont meltdown lil man..see above post. :)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2009, 05:50:58 PM »
Dont meltdown lil man..see above post. :)
talk all you wish... no pics...  no amount of talking will equate to a picture...  ;)    so post one. wait, you wont..  ::)

at least benz actually did post a picture once =

New Heights - Shanghai - China

Pic taken @ sept 07 after finishing some business, went there with my wife and decided to get drunk. Im a very young piece of sh1t mongol working for genxxl and i have this hobby of buying a LOT of containers from china every year!.

And yeah, thats a french frie right in my hand, because that day i ate so much chinese food that all i wanted was a beer and french fries. You can see HUANG PU river @ background, the bund and pu dong on the other side!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2009, 05:53:55 PM »
talk all you wish... no pics...  no amount of talking will equate to a picture...  ;)    so post one. wait, you wont..  ::)

at least benz actually did post a picture once =

Think what you want , but like I said "I know" and thats all I need. :)

And I dont think that is Benz or did you miss that also?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2009, 10:42:25 PM »
Taylor Barret

I think you need to prove your claims, you are lying here. I remember a month ago another guy posting a PRETTY BIG MOST MUSCULAR PIC claiming he was 210lbs or so, and you said he was lying so..how about you? the guy looks WAY bigger than you, without "thermals" and coats....

Are you hidding something taylor?

Also, how do you get your roids legally in usa?

And another question

Does you mother know you like it in the ass?

Im being positive, this is the positive board, bring up some positive answers

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2009, 07:55:07 AM »
Taylor Barret

I think you need to prove your claims, you are lying here. I remember a month ago another guy posting a PRETTY BIG MOST MUSCULAR PIC claiming he was 210lbs or so, and you said he was lying so..how about you? the guy looks WAY bigger than you, without "thermals" and coats....

Are you hidding something taylor?

Also, how do you get your roids legally in usa?

And another question

Does you mother know you like it in the ass?

Im being positive, this is the positive board, bring up some positive answers

;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2009, 10:00:24 AM »
you are lying here. I remember a month ago another guy posting a PRETTY BIG MOST MUSCULAR PIC claiming he was 210lbs or so, and you said he was lying so..how about you? the guy looks WAY bigger than you, without "thermals" and coats....

you are the liar, not me

5'10 267

5 10 and 267... you hding a big ole gut underneath that pose or are your legs 30 inches or....are you lying about your weight ?  ;D

no need to lie the pics are right there, but if you dont believe me than.... i guess you just dont believe, either way no biggie

no flame dude you just dont look 265 to me...

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2009, 10:29:41 AM »
you are the liar, not me

So, you can question others claims but nobody can question yours?

Do you realize your so called "knowledge" doesnt go along with your "body"?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2009, 10:33:27 AM »
So, you can question others claims but nobody can question yours?

Do you realize your so called "knowledge" doesnt go along with your "body"?
everyone is free to question everyone.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2009, 10:39:38 AM »
everyone is free to question everyone.

You gotta admit your "knowledge" is something i would use to wipe my ass, because you have been juicing for 2 years and you are not even 200lbs, is either you dont know shit or the only mass you can carry is returning to the fatboy motorcycle days.

Seriously, 2 years juicing, playing the "god" of hormones character, melting a few months ago and returning as tbombz...and 200lbs cant be reached? I think theres a problem.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2009, 10:45:52 AM »
You gotta admit your "knowledge" is something i would use to wipe my ass, because you have been juicing for 2 years and you are not even 200lbs, is either you dont know shit or the only mass you can carry is returning to the fatboy motorcycle days.

Seriously, 2 years juicing, playing the "god" of hormones character, melting a few months ago and returning as tbombz...and 200lbs cant be reached? I think theres a problem.
well i weigh 230 in the pics benz... your free to question that.... i never once claimed to look like a bodybuilder...i try my best and follow what i know to be the best way and train as hard as i can and what i get is what i get.... i wont quit as i make progress daily and that, in of itself, is enough to keep me motivated....

its not like im in underwear posing .... just posting shots in full clothes from a trip...  thread dont say "pics of me about to compete" ... :) ...not like you can tell what i look like underneath there anyway..

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2009, 10:57:29 AM »
well i weigh 230 in the pics benz... your free to question that.... i never once claimed to look like a bodybuilder...i try my best and follow what i know to be the best way and train as hard as i can and what i get is what i get.... i wont quit as i make progress daily and that, in of itself, is enough to keep me motivated....

its not like im in underwear posing .... just posting shots in full clothes from a trip...  thread dont say "pics of me about to compete" ... :) ...not like you can tell what i look like underneath there anyway..

I call it lies, whats next? you gonna say you squat 400lbs? go have some fun with

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2009, 12:47:55 PM »
I call it lies, whats next? you gonna say you squat 400lbs? go have some fun with adaeze
i never once claim to be anything im not... at least not in the past year or so  :D

i will have fun.. always do..

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2009, 02:24:14 PM »
You look good candi, but not 230

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2009, 02:29:29 PM »
i never once claim to be anything im not... at least not in the past year or so  :D

i will have fun.. always do..

hey adaeze is a beautiful girl!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2009, 02:48:28 PM »
hey adaeze is a beautiful girl!
thanks benz ! i agree. both inside and out

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2009, 02:56:07 PM »
thanks benz ! i agree. both inside and out

how come you date a nice black girl and then you come here saying you like it in the ass? was that a joke?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2009, 02:58:14 PM »
how come you date a nice black girl and then you come here saying you like it in the ass? was that a joke?
i am happy with who i am and who i have been... whats been in the past may not be now, but yet it still once was.. to deny what was is to deny what is...  8)

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2009, 03:04:18 PM »
i am happy with who i am and who i have been... whats been in the past may not be now, but yet it still once was.. to deny what was is to deny what is...  8)

But do you tell that to your girls or not? if you do it, whats the usual impression

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2009, 03:07:44 PM »
But do you tell that to your girls or not? if you do it, whats the usual impression
yeah i am open. some people react positively or neutral and some show some signs they think its 'grosse'...  girls really dont seem to care.. they laugh.. we see eye-to-eye on the male attractiveness thing...

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2009, 03:10:35 PM »
yeah i am open. some people react positively or neutral and some show some signs they think its 'grosse'...  girls really dont seem to care.. they laugh.. we see eye-to-eye on the male attractiveness thing...
* benz shakes his head..

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2009, 07:10:35 PM »
Bombz doesn't look fat there, winter clothes don't show much with most people unless overtly obese.

This is the coldest time of the year; if you're dressed for it, it's not that bad actually. NYC and Washington can be cold at times this time of year, but are mostly relatively balmy to me and any Canadian used to Montreal and Ottawa arctic temps. ;) When it does get cold in NY it's a combo of weather coming down from Canada combined with wind chill from winds generated by the buildings and proximity to water.

Bombz you should go to NY in the summer, it's alot better then as far as things to do. If you ever go, pm me and i'll give you some places to check out. In the summer the thing to do on weekends would be to walk across the street from FAO to Central Park, which is very special.