Author Topic: Bush Mocked As He Arrives on Inauguration Dais  (Read 6136 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Bush Mocked As He Arrives on Inauguration Dais
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2009, 09:29:31 AM »
Laura Bush killed a women?Or are you saying she went to rehab?Now,my brain cells obviously arent as great as yours,BUT I said "he went to drug rehab three times THEN is allowed to make laws for us to follow".Correct me if Im wrong,but Laura Bush made no laws,had no power to make laws,and has made or voted on no laws.Patrick Kennedy has and has voted in drug laws while he is using hardcore drugs.If you cant see a HUGE differance there then perhaps you better check your brain cells PAL.

You have to be a gimmick of Hugo or RPF, designed to emphasize the idiotic mindset of inbred hillbillies without any real logic or education.  It almost worked guys, but you went overboard on this post. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2009, 09:29:57 AM »
But it's ok when it concerns people like Allen, Craig, Foley who voted on the very laws they were breaking?

P.S. Laura Bush killed someone too.

P.S.S.  It is "women" only in plural form, not singular.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2009, 09:31:57 AM »
You have to be a gimmick of Hugo or RPF, designed to emphasize the idiotic mindset of inbred hillbillies without any real logic or education.  It almost worked guys, but you went overboard on this post. 

That darn HYPOCRISY... so subtle, so invisible, so hard to recognize it....   deadly little thing it is.  Especially the way it delivers self-pwnage every single time.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2009, 09:40:12 AM »
Laura Bush killed a women?Or are you saying she went to rehab?Now,my brain cells obviously arent as great as yours,BUT I said "he went to drug rehab three times THEN is allowed to make laws for us to follow".Correct me if Im wrong,but Laura Bush made no laws,had no power to make laws,and has made or voted on no laws.Patrick Kennedy has and has voted in drug laws while he is using hardcore drugs.If you cant see a HUGE differance there then perhaps you better check your brain cells PAL.

If anyone besides Teddy K. had been in that car with Mary Jo Kopechne, he'd still be in prison today.

So did Laura Bush.

So let her die too.

Amazing display of cooperative braincells you got there pal.

If you think Laura being in an accident at age 17 that killed the driver of the other car is at all the same as leaving someone to die alone in a car in a lake, then you're an idiot.  Surely you're not that stupid to even compare the two.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/laura.asp

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2009, 09:45:51 AM »
An accident is an accident.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2009, 09:54:56 AM »
An accident is an accident.

Ted Kennedy walking away from Mary Jo Kopechne and leaving her to die was no accident.  Totally different than two teenage girls in a car having a collision late at night.  Ted's a corrupt scumbag who thinks he's above the law, like the rest of his family.  I mean I don't wish death on him, but neither do I have any respect for the guy.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2009, 10:13:11 AM »

Please tell me one thing in the post that is wrong.Did Laura Bush kill someone like Kennedy did?Did she drive drunk,get in an accident,leave the person to drown,go home and call the lawyer instead of the police.Please enlighten me super lib.Did Patrick Kennedy pass laws while being a self admitted drug addict,bi-polar,alcaholic[his words not mine]?Please show me the error of the post.My bet,you will insult me,but NEVER prove one word wrong.Thats your MO.

Now as far as those other senators and congressman,put a rope around their necks,string them up for treason.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2009, 10:30:56 AM »
didn't bush coincidentally kill her ex, who happened to be in a car with another girl?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2009, 10:55:06 AM »
didn't bush coincidentally kill her ex, who happened to be in a car with another girl?

That had to be just a tragic coincidence...even if there's no such thing as coincidence.

There's a time and a place for everything, though, and the Inauguration event was not the time to jeer a departing President.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2009, 10:57:42 AM »
That had to be just a tragic coincidence...even if there's no such thing as coincidence.

Yep.

Although I bet if Michelle Obama had creamed her ex (who dumped her for her best friend) by slamming her car into his car door at a high rate of speed, there would be quite a few CTers coming from the right. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2009, 11:15:33 AM »
Yep.

Although I bet if Michelle Obama had creamed her ex (who dumped her for her best friend) by slamming her car into his car door at a high rate of speed, there would be quite a few CTers coming from the right. 

The good thing is Teddy will be dead shortly,so Mary Joe will  have her revenge.Hopefully it will be slow and painful so he can understand the suffering drowning is.Im sure 240 will blame Palin for his cancer though.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2009, 12:49:57 PM »
we have been over this time and time again there was intel out there that pointed to Iraq having wmd...Water boarding is debateable as torture as well...under the geneva convention sleep deprivation could be torture, shit keeping ppl in jail cells could be deemed torture under the geneva convention.
As usual all you do is ignore the facts and make up your own reality.  The downing street memos show the Bush admin was actively tailoring intelligence around the goal of going to war.  Stop the bullshit Tony.  The fiasco around the forged yellow cake documents show an intelligence effort to falsify intelligence.  Somebody was out there creating bogus intelligence.  Pull your head out of your ass.  If you have someone out there doing that and at the same time you have the downing street memos revealing the fix what the fuck do you think was happening you gomer?  We know for a fact the Bush admin didn't get the intelligence they wanted from the CIA and so they went to the pentagon where an intelligence gathering effort was made there outside the CIA.  It just so happens that all the info that turned out to be bogus came from the pentagon.  You have to be absolutely stupid if you can't add 2+2 on this.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2009, 01:00:28 PM »
is a lib and they are allowed to kill women or rape them like Clinton and you defend it.

bahahaha, there was no 'rape'.

so...its ok for bush to be responsible for the ACTUAL deaths, rapes and murders of hundreds of thousands but GOD FORBID that Clinton have CONSENSUAL sex with an aide!!! oh god the horror!!! THE EVIL, EVIL HORROR!!!! hahahahahahahahah

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2009, 01:18:14 PM »
As usual all you do is ignore the facts and make up your own reality.  The downing street memos show the Bush admin was actively tailoring intelligence around the goal of going to war.  Stop the bullshit Tony.  The fiasco around the forged yellow cake documents show an intelligence effort to falsify intelligence.  Somebody was out there creating bogus intelligence.  Pull your head out of your ass.  If you have someone out there doing that and at the same time you have the downing street memos revealing the fix what the fuck do you think was happening you gomer?  We know for a fact the Bush admin didn't get the intelligence they wanted from the CIA and so they went to the pentagon where an intelligence gathering effort was made there outside the CIA.  It just so happens that all the info that turned out to be bogus came from the pentagon.  You have to be absolutely stupid if you can't add 2+2 on this.
was bush influencing other countries intel as well?, maybe you could talk to hh6 about this? My point is that there was intel that pointed to iraq having or trying to obtain wmd this you can not deny. Also water boarding is debateable as torture you didnt even touch that, the geneva convention is written so broadly and in such a way that keeping somebody in a cell could be interpreted as torture as well.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2009, 01:26:55 PM »
"There's a time and a place for everything, though, and the Inauguration event was not the time to jeer a departing President"

Thats exactly right.  Its immature and classless.  I do not like people like that.

The intell that was provided to the administration was at very least debateable.  You cannot be so sure Hugo.  I criticize the president and administration for Iraq as well, but if the intell was mixed, then it came down to a judgement.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2009, 01:36:07 PM »
"There's a time and a place for everything, though, and the Inauguration event was not the time to jeer a departing President"

Thats exactly right.  Its immature and classless.  I do not like people like that.

The intell that was provided to the administration was at very least debateable.  You cannot be so sure Hugo.  I criticize the president and administration for Iraq as well, but if the intell was mixed, then it came down to a judgement.
exactly im not saying he made the right call actually im saying he made the wrong call but enough with the president intentionally lied to lead us to war nonsense. Also to think that we have all info the president or his intel had is just ignorant.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2009, 01:38:52 PM »

She must have been quite the mathematician to figure out the calculations needed to perfectly smash that vehicle from a distance. Not that I really care.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2009, 01:48:40 PM »
bahahaha, there was no 'rape'.

so...its ok for bush to be responsible for the ACTUAL deaths, rapes and murders of hundreds of thousands but GOD FORBID that Clinton have CONSENSUAL sex with an aide!!! oh god the horror!!! THE EVIL, EVIL HORROR!!!! hahahahahahahahah

Clinto raped Anita Broderick you dumb ass.That was not sex between two conenting adults nit wit.Bush was responsible for a rape?Please give mre the facts on that.Responsible for the death of an innocent person?Who might that be?A filthy Muslim terrorist?Please.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2009, 02:01:11 PM »
was bush influencing other countries intel as well?, maybe you could talk to hh6 about this? My point is that there was intel that pointed to iraq having or trying to obtain wmd this you can not deny.(no I don't deny it you assclown, I just got done telling you how that intel came about but you completely igored what I said and as usual just made your own shit up like I never said anything) Also water boarding is debateable as torture you didnt even touch that, the geneva convention is written so broadly and in such a way that keeping somebody in a cell could be interpreted as torture as well.(You can't get past the first point, I think you should tackle one item at a time peabrain)
What the hell are you talking about... wow, you seriously can't even read.  Your post doesn't even make sence as a reply ::)  Not shocking coming from you, try again.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2009, 02:18:55 PM »
HAHA

Democrats sit on the intelligence committees.
They signed of on this.
the brief on pre-war iraq intelligence
http://intelligence.senate.gov/108301.pdf

2003-2004
Republicans                                 Democrats
   Pat Roberts, Kansas              John D. Rockefeller IV, W.Virginia
        Chairman                       Vice Chairman
   Orrin G. Hatch, Utah       Carl Levin, Michigan
   Mike DeWine, Ohio        Dianne Feinstein, California
   Christopher S. Bond, Missouri    Ron Wyden, Oregon
   Trent Lott, Mississippi       Richard Durbin, Illinois
   Olympia J. Snowe, Maine    Evan Bayh, Indiana
   Chuck Hagel, Nebraska       John Edwards, North Carolina
   Saxby Chambliss, Georgia    Barbara Mikulski, Maryland
   John Warner, Virginia         

Bill Frist, Tennessee, Ex Officio
Thomas A. Daschle, South Dakota, Ex Officio

Z

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2009, 02:28:52 PM »
HAHA

Democrats sit on the intelligence committees.
They signed of on this.
the brief on pre-war iraq intelligence
http://intelligence.senate.gov/108301.pdf

2003-2004
Republicans                                 Democrats
   Pat Roberts, Kansas              John D. Rockefeller IV, W.Virginia
        Chairman                       Vice Chairman
   Orrin G. Hatch, Utah       Carl Levin, Michigan
   Mike DeWine, Ohio        Dianne Feinstein, California
   Christopher S. Bond, Missouri    Ron Wyden, Oregon
   Trent Lott, Mississippi       Richard Durbin, Illinois
   Olympia J. Snowe, Maine    Evan Bayh, Indiana
   Chuck Hagel, Nebraska       John Edwards, North Carolina
   Saxby Chambliss, Georgia    Barbara Mikulski, Maryland
   John Warner, Virginia         

Bill Frist, Tennessee, Ex Officio
Thomas A. Daschle, South Dakota, Ex Officio

Doh!  lol.  Remind me never to debate you.   :)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2009, 02:30:12 PM »
Clinto raped Anita Broderick you dumb ass.That was not sex between two conenting adults nit wit.Bush was responsible for a rape?Please give mre the facts on that.Responsible for the death of an innocent person?Who might that be?A filthy Muslim terrorist?Please.

hahaha. nobody can be this simple.hahahaha

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2009, 02:44:40 PM »
What the hell are you talking about... wow, you seriously can't even read.  Your post doesn't even make sence as a reply ::)  Not shocking coming from you, try again.
LOL why the anger hugo?

I read the downing street memo from the link it provided and it doesnt seem to me that they where falsifying info only planning a military action. I can understand your thinking as if you are getting conflicting intelligence and you choose to push one more so than the other you could be looked at as not being truthful.

FACT: there was conflicting intel about iraq and its wmd program not just from our country and britian but from other countries as well.

Again ive asked everybody that has this view this question, why is it that he would go through all of this fabricate intel and not plant wmd? This man could mobilize an entire country the best military force this world has ever seen but he cant plant wmd to validate his "lie"

Your link with videos says that even the head of the CIA said that the info colin powell was reporting on was 100% correct again conflicting reports hindsight is always 20/20 bro.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2009, 03:18:03 PM »

Wish I could take credit for that.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
S

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2009, 04:50:07 PM »
Bush is lucky he didn't get stoned to death with dress shoes yesterday.