Author Topic: Olbermann's: "It's been XYZ days since Bush declared mission accomplished"...  (Read 1175 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
He can't say that anymore.  Bush declared "mission accomplished", and later admitted it was a big mistake.  The mission was never accomplished in Bush's term.

How will Olbermann end his show every night now?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
He can't say that anymore.  Bush declared "mission accomplished", and later admitted it was a big mistake.  The mission was never accomplished in Bush's term.

A lot of shows are in trouble, what will Colbert do now :D

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Here is a prediction.In about 6 months,Olberman will have ratings equal to the food network.He is an emty suit who now has no one to bitch about.NO WAY HE CAN CARRY A SHOW ON HIS OWN WIT.There is only so much he can do with Oreilly.He is finnished.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Probably under the desk cowering in fear like he did before.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Probably under the desk cowering in fear like he did before.

olbermann is an asshole, sure, but scared?

the guy stood up and called Bush out for the lies and mistakes when no one else did.

He is probably the boldest of the mainstream talking heads, let's be honest.  Call him a prick, call him a douche.. but 'scared'?  The guy called out cheney every night, and he's a very powerful/scary dude.

tonymctones

• Getbig V

the guy stood up and called Bush out for the lies and mistakes when no one else did.

He is probably the boldest of the mainstream talking heads, let's be honest.  Call him a prick, call him a douche.. but 'scared'?  The guy called out cheney every night, and he's a very powerful/scary dude.
he is also the biggest spin master out there I see where you get your spin skills now 240...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Here is a prediction.In about 6 months,Olberman will have ratings equal to the food network.He is an emty suit who now has no one to bitch about.NO WAY HE CAN CARRY A SHOW ON HIS OWN WIT.There is only so much he can do with Oreilly.He is finnished.

How dare u, the Food network is pretty damm good and can teach u a thing or two. I get hungry when watching it while all I want to do when I see that assbag Obermann, is shove my thumbs in his eyes.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Look it up.  He is an impotent nervous wreck and had a breakdown in the office and they found him cowering under his desk in the fetal position.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
How dare u, the Food network is pretty damm good and can teach u a thing or two. I get hungry when watching it while all I want to do when I see that assbag Obermann, is shove my thumbs in his eyes.

LOL.  Speaking of food, last weekend I was starving and had the Travel Channel on.  So first they showed a program about where to get the best cheeseburgers in the country.  Then there was a show called "Deep Fried Paradise" about chicken fried steak joints and such, and everything on there looked sooo good...  I went out in search of food and ended up with a KFC 8-pc bucket meal.

Moral of the story:  Don't watch shows about fried food when you're starving.  :-[

Oh and just to keep this relevant...  Olbermann is clearly a sissified drama queen douchebag.  There.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
LOL.  Speaking of food, last weekend I was starving and had the Travel Channel on.  So first they showed a program about where to get the best cheeseburgers in the country.  Then there was a show called "Deep Fried Paradise" about chicken fried steak joints and such, and everything on there looked sooo good...  I went out in search of food and ended up with a KFC 8-pc bucket meal.

Moral of the story:  Don't watch shows about fried food when you're starving.  :-[

Oh and just to keep this relevant...  Olbermann is clearly a sissified drama queen douchebag.  There.
LOL that must have been a horrible let down

a_joker10

• Getbig IV

His show started after the media was done with George Bush.

Olbermann show starts-
March 31, 2003

Second Iraq War Starts-
March 20, 2003

You live in America and he is on a network backed by GE, he can do what he wants since the owners like him.
Cheney is not more powerful then GE.
Z

Dan-O

• Getbig V
LOL that must have been a horrible let down

Yeah, you can't get a decent chicken fried steak here in the Rocky Mts.  But hey, KFC did okay in a pinch.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Olberman is a gutless,spineless coward.He was scheduled to do the Olympic telecast in Greece but wouldnt go because he was scared like a little girl of terrorism.GUTLESS!!!He ripped Don Imus after he was fired saying "Imus used to make secrataries cry",Olberman NEVER EVER said ONE thing to Imus while Imus was right in front of him making people cry..He waited until he left the building to rip him.GUTLESS.Olberman NEVER has a guest on that has an opposite view of his because he knows hes such a mental midget that he couldnt win a debate.He plays quotes and then rips the guy when hes not there .GUTLESS SPINELESS COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Billy's fired up...by he's right about Obermann's guest list. Hannity and O'reilly end up with many polar opposite guests and they get into it pretty good. Obermann has alot of hate....that worst person of the week crap, what the hell is that. He tried that crap on FNIA....and I think they told him to shove it. No place for that crap.
L