Author Topic: Why do you think Obama will make a difference?  (Read 4937 times)

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
Re: Why USA???
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2009, 09:22:25 AM »
the funny is he made a very poor appareance while attempting to take the oath of office.

Seems they would have at least practiced that before hand. It wasn't like billions of people weren't watching you know. Seems they would at least want to get the oath perfect.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2009, 09:25:05 AM »
......we're officially fucked!

I second this!

I am giving him a chance, I am not passing judgment on him right now. Ask me 4 years from now, what I think.

;D

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2009, 09:26:00 AM »
If he does a bad "Job" vote him out of office in 4 years, enuff said

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2009, 09:32:00 AM »
;D

I second this because of Pelosi, Reid, Frank, Dodd. and the rest of the nimrods that will try to persuade him to do their bidding.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2009, 09:58:06 AM »
I am. Out of all seriousness hardly anyone can give a legit reason why he was voted in exept, he charismatic, young and speaks well.

he was black too  ;)
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2009, 10:01:36 AM »
Or the so called "anti-Christ".

actually he's the spokesman for the anti christ - the real one is pulling the strings and still to come  :(
175lbs by 31st July

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2009, 10:08:53 AM »
Why do so many Americans think that Obama is going to make such a big difference in the USA? So many black Americans crying all over the place thinking Obama is going to change the world for them! I don't get it!! He's a politician. He will try but, he'll eventually let everyone down one way or another...unfortunately!
For everyone in the US, I hope he dose better than G.W Bush for you!
Good luck USA!!!
SB :-\

This is why obama was elected, pure and simple...

Extreme positions are not succeeded by moderate ones, but by contrary extreme positions.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2009, 10:10:29 AM »
Nietzsche was not president.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2009, 10:20:19 AM »
Nietzsche was not president.

no he wasn't, but Bush was a extreme position, obama is to the other extreme. People were tired of the sam ol, Same ol, and Obama was the opposite...everything Bush was, Obama was the opposite. The only thing that thet really have in common is that they are politicians.

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2009, 10:24:34 AM »
Why do so many Americans think that Obama is going to make such a big difference in the USA? So many black Americans crying all over the place thinking Obama is going to change the world for them! I don't get it!! He's a politician. He will try but, he'll eventually let everyone down one way or another...unfortunately!
For everyone in the US, I hope he dose better than G.W Bush for you!
Good luck USA!!!
SB :-\
People  just vote for hope . Politicians rarely fulfill their campaign promises.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2009, 10:43:27 AM »
I am. Out of all seriousness hardly anyone can give a legit reason why he was voted in exept, he charismatic, young and speaks well.
LOL. You denied he had these characteristics during the election. Good for you, Coach. Admitting you have a problem is half the battle.  :)

/he also this morning stayed the gauntanamo proceedings for 120 days!!! 

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2009, 10:48:46 AM »
A black get pulled over in any city in America regardless of his stature, he is probably getting a ticket...For whites its a 50-50 shot...These negroes have been abused and still are being abused...99.999% of it never sees the news...

Obama being put into the top spot gives them hope...Hope to be left the fuck alone...But make no mistake...Obama is there to keep the peace when the shit really shits the fan...Hold on to your shit...Its about to get really bad...
thats the biggest crock of shit i have ever heard. blacks get tickets because they let their shit expire and forget to pay their bills. Then when thye get pulled over they cry  omg its because im black boo hoo   

no guy its because your stupid and poor
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2009, 10:50:33 AM »
Black people aren't crying because they think he is going to do something for them personally. They are crying, because he represents that in your own Country anything is possible, even being the President of the United States. For many this was thought to be impossible only because of the color of your skin. It represents a Hope that was never there before.

For all of us it is hopeful to have a young, smart and talented President. I honestly don't think Bush is that smart, a nice guy to hang out with, but  not someone you want running the Country. We don't think Obama is a saviour, we just hope he can do better.
hey i dont care if hes black or yellow so long as that black works
i see good things coming from osama   
I

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2009, 11:07:00 AM »
hey i dont care if hes black or yellow so long as that guy works
i see good things coming from osama   

amen

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2009, 11:20:40 AM »
lets be honest he got blacks to vote because they can now believe in something other than BET

now the voting magority is poor or working class

I

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2009, 11:23:04 AM »
lets be honest he got blacks to vote because they can now believe in something other than BET

now the voting magority is poor or working class

stop watching bet years ago when viacom turned it into a rap channel.  come with something new.  he is the best man for the job. 
Oh...Monica!

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2009, 11:24:02 AM »
stop watching bet years ago when viacom turned it into a rap channel.  come with something new.  he is the best man for the job. 
i disagree  the best man for the job is larry the cable guy
I

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2009, 02:11:06 PM »
If he does a bad "Job" vote him out of office in 4 years, enuff said
OK, fair enough but, who's going to take his place if he blows it?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2009, 02:14:12 PM »

So why was Bush voted in?

Daddy? Because even the Village in Texas wanted its own idiot out?