Author Topic: Why doesn't Ron start a store?  (Read 2591 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Why doesn't Ron start a store?
« on: January 21, 2009, 12:10:33 AM »
getbig supplement store like bodybuilding.com and massnutrition etc...?  I would buy from him if the prices were comparable to other sites.  He already has thousands of loyal customers.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
Re: Why doesn't Ron start a
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 12:13:24 AM »
getbig supplement store like bodybuilding.com and massnutrition etc...?  I would buy from him if the prices were comparable to other sites.  He already has thousands of loyal customers.

RON WON'T SELL OUT TO THE MAN

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 01:07:28 AM »
You guys laugh at Ron but he is very well familiarized...with

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 01:29:23 AM »
You guys laugh at Ron but he is very well familiarized...with

I'M NOT LAUGHING AT RON.....  SO WHY GET THE SHIT OUT YOUR MOUTH TELL US WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 08:19:15 AM »

I'M NOT LAUGHING AT RON.....  SO WHY GET THE SHIT OUT YOUR MOUTH TELL US WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY?
haha
A

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Why doesn't Ron start a store?
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 11:22:01 PM »

I can, but dont want to at the moment. I work with bb.com on various events and it would be a conflict of interest if I do start a store here.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2009, 11:33:18 PM »
I can, but dont want to at the moment. I work with bb.com on various events and it would be a conflict of interest if I do start a store here.

At least sell some tank tops with the Getbig logo.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2009, 06:35:15 PM »
At least sell some tank tops with the Getbig logo.

I seriously will look into the Getbig.com logo and also the Hardbody.com logo very soon.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2009, 06:54:36 PM »
I seriously will look into the Getbig.com logo and also the Hardbody.com logo very soon.

on a black t-shirt please.
A

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Getbig Apparel Store!
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2009, 03:32:00 PM »
Awesome.

An apparel store would be a brilliant move for Getbig, as it would also promote your sponsors. The more people that are seen wearing Getbig apparel, the more people visit Getbig out of curiousity, then join. The more people visit Getbig, the more its sponsors get noticed and the more customers they yield. It's a win for everyone involved with Getbig.

Impressive apparel
= more members for Getbig
= more business for sponsors
= more demand to be a Getbig sponsor
= more profit from Getbig
= more promotion for Getbig
= (this cycle continues) 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Getbig Apparel Store!
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2009, 03:48:57 PM »
The more people that are seen wearing Getbig apparel, the more people visit Getbig out of curiousity, then join.

Do you think an influx of people would change getbig into a forum more like Bodybuilding.com though (full of jack ass's lol)?  :P
S

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2009, 04:07:00 PM »
Do you think an influx of people would change getbig into a forum more like Bodybuilding.com though (full of jack ass's lol)?  :P
Possibly, but as long as it is not modded too strictly it will promote its competitive advantage.
Getbig has undeniable style...

...As long as outlandish posts and threads are allowed at Getbig, Getbig will sustain its competitive advantage.

Getbig attains its sense of purpose by being distinct, and in order to exemplify its advantage we need to look at what makes it distinct. The fact that bodybuilders and fans of bodybuilding are human beings and therefore possess a vast array of interests is acknowledged. This is why we have boards that are not strictly bodybuilding but rather interests people who are interested in bodybuilding tend to have. When people are enabled to talk about everything they're interested in, it is more interesting to them and as a result discussion increases along with the desire to remain and/or become a member. Therefore, by supporting bodybuilders from every aspect, you end up with a more interesting bodybuilding forum.

As long as Getbig allows outlandish and unconventional material it will remain more interesting than the other boards. This does mean allowing threads and posts that are off-kilter. Moving threads is fine, but deleting them despite the fact that they've generated discussion degenerates the one and only sustainable form: free and honest exchange. People will exchange (discuss) less if you erase their discussions, yes, even in the discussions you happen to approve of. The more free people are, the more they will flock to Getbig and the more discussion there will be.

PROMOTE FREE AND HONEST EXCHANGE.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2009, 04:16:28 PM »
Possibly, but as long as it is not modded too strictly it will promote its competitive advantage.
Getbig has undeniable style...

...As long as outlandish posts and threads are allowed at Getbig, Getbig will sustain its competitive advantage.

Getbig attains its sense of purpose by being distinct, and in order to exemplify its advantage we need to look at what makes it distinct. The fact that bodybuilders and fans of bodybuilding are human beings and therefore possess a vast array of interests is acknowledged. This is why we have boards that are not strictly bodybuilding but rather interests people who are interested in bodybuilding tend to have. When people are enabled to talk about everything they're interested in, it is more interesting to them and as a result discussion increases along with the desire to remain and/or become a member. Therefore, by supporting bodybuilders from every aspect, you end up with a more interesting bodybuilding forum.

As long as Getbig allows outlandish and unconventional material it will remain more interesting than the other boards. This does mean allowing threads and posts that are off-kilter. Moving threads is fine, but deleting them despite the fact that they've generated discussion degenerates the one and only sustainable form: free and honest exchange. People will exchange (discuss) less if you erase their discussions, yes, even in the discussions you happen to approve of. The more free people are, the more they will flock to Getbig and the more discussion there will be.

PROMOTE FREE AND HONEST EXCHANGE.

You're a genius!
S