Author Topic: Great News GUYS  (Read 1723 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Great News GUYS
« on: January 21, 2009, 07:49:19 AM »
My left arm has been limp for 2 months from my altercation with those 6 cops.
Numbness from the shoulder down, Day after it happened. the numbness eventually turned to pan
and as of 2weeks I could mone my fingers only.  Lots of atrphy in chest, arm, and shoulder.  For the last month ive been sleepin well wity 4mg xanax and 30 mg of oxycodone,
.  Thus morning i was able to bend my arm hand to shoulder.  Positive thinking and mind over body is trrue.
Ill be benchin 500lbs or at least 315 for 20 reps in a coupe months!
Most are all show no go!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Great News GUYS
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 07:50:16 AM »
hahahahahaaaaa, how long does it take you to dream up all of these bullshit stories? :D

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 08:01:27 AM »
If the going gets tough for you, you could always consider offing yourself, it would help save up some bandwith that your lame and delusional fantasies take up.

Hope this helps.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 08:50:30 AM »
If the going gets tough for you, you could always consider offing yourself, it would help save up some bandwith that your lame and delusional fantasies take up.

Hope this helps.
hahahahha, "altercation with those 6 cops". ;D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 09:16:18 AM »
4mg xanax and 30 mg of oxycodone,

Didnt you have a addiction problem with pills before????? Are you going to go down that same road again????
Isnt 30 mg of oxycodone,alot to take all at once.Thats a train wreck waiting to happen.You have a very very high tolerance already my friend.If you can take 30mg at one time now, it wont be long before you will be taking 60 mg, then 90 mg.A persons tolerence for Opiates goes up very fast.

Can you say Rehab????????

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 09:20:54 AM »
My left arm has been limp for 2 months from my altercation with those 6 cops.
Numbness from the shoulder down, Day after it happened. the numbness eventually turned to pan
and as of 2weeks I could mone my fingers only.  Lots of atrphy in chest, arm, and shoulder.  For the last month ive been sleepin well wity 4mg xanax and 30 mg of oxycodone,
.  Thus morning i was able to bend my arm hand to shoulder.  Positive thinking and mind over body is trrue.
Ill be benchin 500lbs or at least 315 for 20 reps in a coupe months!

What a life!

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 09:22:28 AM »
Reminds me of a story about "Ninjas" ;D ;D Best of health to you

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 09:42:51 AM »
4mg xanax and 30 mg of oxycodone,

Didnt you have a addiction problem with pills before????? Are you going to go down that same road again????
Isnt 30 mg of oxycodone,alot to take all at once.Thats a train wreck waiting to happen.You have a very very high tolerance already my friend.If you can take 30mg at one time now, it wont be long before you will be taking 60 mg, then 90 mg.A persons tolerence for Opiates goes up very fast.

Can you say Rehab????????

You are right i weighed the pain vs addiction and have a detox plan in advance.  thankd for watchin out
Most are all show no go!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2009, 09:44:22 AM »
hahahahha, "altercation with those 6 cops". ;D

'Hahhahaha I put that in there for your homo ass. 
Most are all show no go!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2009, 02:01:20 PM »
'Hahhahaha I put that in there for your homo ass. 
hahahha, calm down pillhead, go take a few Xanax. :D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2009, 02:45:18 PM »
Chainsaw, you dont have to worry about detox, or even withdrawals.I had  some Pharmacy classes in college so I know alot about pharmaceuticals.:).What ever you do, please dont take Methadone, its very addicitve and it can kill you.Anytime someone has a problem with and addiction to opiates I suggest they use Suboxone, or Subutex.Suboxone is Buprenorphine and naloxone , and Subutex is just Buprenorphine .The diffrence between the two, suboxone has  naloxone which is an opoid blocker.So if an addict was to fall off of the wagon so to speaker and take an opiate, it would block the opiate.
Buprenorphine is a semi- synthetic opiate, so it will stop the craving aswell as the withdrawal syptoms from opiates.
Addiction is a terrible disease.I dont look down upon people with addiction because the reason for addiction is alot of times heriditary, or caused by a person who is mentally or spiritual bankrupt.
I felt I had to post this becuase there are alot of people who use and abuse opiates, and dont know how to kick the habit.These poor people go to a DR, the get a prescription because they have back pain or some other bodily pain .The docotor writes them a prescription for pain medication the next thing they know they are addicted.If only people knew how habit forming this medications can be. The problem the doctor or the pharmisist forgets to tell them what the medication they are getting is very addictive and can ruin there lives.
Chainsaw, godbless you in your struggles with pain, and your addiction

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2009, 02:47:19 PM »
hahahha, calm down pillhead, go take a few Xanax. :D

;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2009, 03:23:44 PM »
Why don't you see a doctor and get this shit documented and hire a good lawyer so you can sue the PD and have enought money for protein powder and schmoeing. 

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2009, 03:35:54 PM »
30mg's of oxycodone and 4mg of xanax  !??! you're fucked dude
might wanna get off that train before it jumps the tracks and derails.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2009, 04:12:37 PM »
Thats what I was saying.When you take 30 mg of Oxycodone at one time how much Tylenol are you taking?
If each tablet has 500mg of Tylenol per pill your getting 1500mg of Tylenol at a time.Which is not good for your liver.The problem with alot of pill addicts is they are so worried about getting high they forget the toxicity of all the Tylenol they are consuming.If your only taking 1500mg a day total that not to bad, but its not wise to take all 1500mg at one time.A person should not take more then a total of 4-6 grams of Tylenol a day.
There was a lady on DR Phil that was takin 30 + opiates a day that were all 500 mg of Tylenol.Thats is 15 grams of Tylenol a day!!!!!!!! .Yes she was only getting 300mg ( which is a shit load and could possibly kill you) of Opiates, but what could kill her is the 15 grams of Acetaminophen.Chainsaw if you can take 30mg of Oxycodone at a time you either have pain that is unspeakeable, or you have a tolerance to opioids that unheard of.I couldnt even imagine taking 30mg of Oxycodone without being in comatose, lol.
I want to also mention to you that high amounts of ( if it doesnt kill you )Oxycodone has been liked to hearing loss and even deafness.

Chainsaw your one tough SOB,I dont care what anybody says about you  ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2009, 04:21:50 PM »
Thats what I was saying.When you take 30 mg of Oxycodone at one time how much Tylenol are you taking?
If each tablet has 500mg of Tylenol per pill your getting 1500mg of Tylenol at a time.Which is not good for your liver.The problem with alot of pill addicts is they are so worried about getting high they forget the toxicity of all the Tylenol they are consuming.If your only taking 1500mg a day total that not to bad, but its not wise to take all 1500mg at one time.A person should not take more then a total of 4-6 grams of Tylenol a day.
There was a lady on DR Phil that was takin 30 + opiates a day that were all 500 mg of Tylenol.Thats is 15 grams of Tylenol a day!!!!!!!! .Yes she was only getting 300mg ( which is a shit load and could possibly kill you) of Opiates, but what could kill her is the 15 grams of Acetaminophen.Chainsaw if you can take 30mg of Oxycodone at a time you either have pain that is unspeakeable, or you have a tolerance to opioids that unheard of.I couldnt even imagine taking 30mg of Oxycodone without being in comatose, lol.
I want to also mention to you that high amounts of ( if it doesnt kill you )Oxycodone has been liked to hearing loss and even deafness.

dude's a fuccking slave to his pills, can't imagine living like that. :-X

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2009, 04:26:42 PM »

What are your thoughts on cannabis?
G

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2009, 04:34:22 PM »
Dave nobody says when I grow I want to be an addict.The sad truth about  people who abuse drugs and alcohol is they either from 4 things 1) they got it from genetics, 2)  they learned it from family or friends 3) a person hiding mental physical pain 4) most common, a person is mentally or spiritually bankrupt.I have seen memebers of my family pass away from the abuse of alcohol.
Thats why I dont drink, besides I really dont have any use for alcohol.
When its comes to addiction the person who is addicted to the substance has become powerless over the thing he or she is abusing.If you have ever watched celebrity rehab or an a show thats alot more depressing   is the TV show "Intervention".Both the shows give you an idea about how much some people struggle with there battles of addiction.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2009, 04:43:53 PM »
guy please 8)
I

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2009, 04:43:59 PM »
Garebear I beleive one should live and let live.But my honest opion about Cannabis or its street name Marijuana.Is 1st of all I dont care what anybody says its very addictive.The only people that think Marijuana is not habit forming is the people who smoke it.There are 2 things all Marijuana smokers think 1) its should be legal,2) its not habit forming.
Marijuana is very habit forming, and I dont think its a good idea to smoke it.I think it makes a person lazy, and it makes them think think alot slower if used over a period of time.All you have to do is talk to or know a person who has smoked Marijuana over a period of time, and they arent very energetic and there memory is shot.
I am not an angel ,when I was younger I experimented with mild drugs like Marijuana over 22 years ago, and I didnt like it.
Garegear if you want to smoke Marijuana ,thats your choice,  its your life and your body.The one thing god did is he loved us so much he gave us free will to do what ever we wanted with our lives and our bodies.
I just gave you my honest opinion.