Author Topic: Soldiers in Iraq react to the Inauguration  (Read 1069 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Soldiers in Iraq react to the Inauguration
« on: January 21, 2009, 06:09:48 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Soldiers in Iraq react to the Inauguration
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 06:10:23 PM »
j

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 06:11:40 PM »
h

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 06:14:15 PM »
Soldiers opinions = Obama > Bush

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 06:32:56 PM »
Are corn rows within regs?  Must be a reserve unit.

Seriously, when you compare a lot of current soldiers to those in World War 2 it is really depressing.  An SF soldier once told me that he gets tired of hearing young AD and Reserve soldiers bitch about their deployments.  He said that if they had non-stop deployments in Iraq, like they did in WW2, Iraq would have been done already.
Squishy face retard

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 06:53:45 PM »

Seriously, when you compare a lot of current soldiers to those in World War 2 it is really depressing.  An SF soldier once told me that he gets tired of hearing young AD and Reserve soldiers bitch about their deployments.  He said that if they had non-stop deployments in Iraq, like they did in WW2, Iraq would have been done already.

How could they possibly be as motivated fighting for ummm... What ever we're over there fighting for, compared to World War II when we were actually defending our freedom, and the freedom of the world?

S

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 06:56:30 PM »
How could they possibly be as motivated fighting for ummm... What ever we're over there fighting for, compared to World War II when we were actually defending our freedom, and the freedom of the world?
Afghanistan should be a no-brainer.  You bring up a good point, but it is their job.  It is what they are paid and trained to do.  I think part of the problem is the type of people alive back then compared to the current generation of soldiers.  The one thing I disagree with is taking 40-50 year old retired soldiers and activating them.
Squishy face retard

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 06:56:54 PM »
240:

PLEASE QUIT SPREADING THIS LIBERAL BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MSNBC PROBABLY PHOTOSHOPPED THOSE PICTURES OR PUT A BUNCH OF JOURNALISTS IN A ROOM DRESSED LIKE SOLDIERS TO SET IT UP YOU  LIB BASTARDSMKASMDLKMSDKMAKS MADKLMK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MELTODWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2009, 06:59:29 PM »
Afghanistan should be a no-brainer.  You bring up a good point, but it is their job.  It is what they are paid and trained to do.  I think part of the problem is the type of people alive back then compared to the current generation of soldiers.  The one thing I disagree with is taking 40-50 year old retired soldiers and activating them.

I love people from that generation.  They have a completely different outlook and I wish my generation was more like theirs.  8)

I was close with two WWII veterans, one passed away.  Neither of them supported the war in Iraq, the one that is still alive actually voted for Obama after electing Republicans for the last 50 something years (according to him).
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2009, 07:00:25 PM »
240:

PLEASE QUIT SPREADING THIS LIBERAL BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MSNBC PROBABLY PHOTOSHOPPED THOSE PICTURES OR PUT A BUNCH OF JOURNALISTS IN A ROOM DRESSED LIKE SOLDIERS TO SET IT UP YOU  LIB BASTARDSMKASMDLKMSDKMAKS MADKLMK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MELTODWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2009, 07:06:12 PM »
I love people from that generation.  They have a completely different outlook and I wish my generation was more like theirs.  8)

I was close with two WWII veterans, one passed away.  Neither of them supported the war in Iraq, the one that is still alive actually voted for Obama after electing Republicans for the last 50 something years (according to him).
Hey, I'm not saying Iraq is like WW2, by any means BUT I think with a more dedicated group of "regular" soldiers a lot could have been accomplished faster.  The guy I mentioned is a lifer in the military and I trust his opinion.  

We should have never gone into Kosovo, but we did.  The same could be said of many other conflicts, like Vietnam but those seemed to get glossed over more than the current conflict.
Squishy face retard

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2009, 07:12:20 PM »
Hey, I'm not saying Iraq is like WW2, by any means BUT I think with a more dedicated group of "regular" soldiers a lot could have been accomplished faster.  The guy I mentioned is a lifer in the military and I trust his opinion.  

We should have never gone into Kosovo, but we did.  The same could be said of many other conflicts, like Vietnam but those seemed to get glossed over more than the current conflict.

yeah, I think you're right 
S

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2009, 07:20:01 PM »

It's all about "diversity."

It's clear how weak we've become.

This Country is gone. Our founding fathers are rolling in their grave. :'(

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2009, 07:22:31 AM »
Wow all  I see is alot ob very young enlisted black and minority soldiers crying. No problem...I'm sure they voted for him. 240 try all u want...most of us don't like the guy, don't trust him and he has a long way to go to earn it.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2009, 07:23:53 AM »
They might be reservists...they're all from the same unit anyway.  The white guys look thrilled.
L