Author Topic: how many of you on this board actually know how to train and eat properley for  (Read 3774 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
to everyone who says they know how to do something properly...if its training, eating, or both.... list your idea of what is proper... well, what seems to work for you

interested to see what yall think

for me... trainign high volume high frequency with some hevay weights around 6 reps  and some heavy weights aroun 12 reps. lots of machines and cables. eating = carbs around the workout, high protein all day, high fat with lots of cholestrol and monounsat and vegges the rest of the day.....gaining increase carbs during workout and fats rest of the day... dieting cut out carbs during the workout and add in cardio...

carbs pre and post workout are sufficient no need to have em during the workout.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
carbs pre and post workout are sufficient no need to have em during the workout.
Do you even feel the benifit of carbs pre workout?

For me I need to load carbs the day before a "heavy" workout..

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
i would much rather have carbs during the workout than after the workout.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

try dextrose 30 mins prior

slacker

• Getbig V
funny thing is back in the day taco bell would have made you look like an aneorexic 13 year old girl- even more than you do now.
get a grip  tacobell is a fat washed up pos
I

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
try dextrose 30 mins prior
Diabetic , so dont want insulin in system prior or during  workout..

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!

nope i dont notice a difference at all, thats why i have them sometimes, but usually i just eat a meal about an hour before i train.

then post workout i have a meal or shake with carbs in it. Nothing excessive though.

But i DO notice a difference if i dont have them post workout, but pre workout no.

And i dont like taking em during because it makes me sick.

big man

• Getbig III
Training - yes.
Sleeping - hell yes.
Nutrition - still learning but getting much better.

training - yes
sleeping - working on it...
nutrition - same, still learning

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
training - 2-3 times a week, too little to be considered hardcore.
food - healthy, proper food, always home-made, not bodybuilding style dry chicken and rice.
nutrition - almost everything is covered in my diet the only additions are fish oil caps and a few protein shakes.

good training, food and rest are 90% the last 10% can perhaps achieved by a bunch of expensive supps, not worth the hassle and money imo.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
nope i dont notice a difference at all, thats why i have them sometimes, but usually i just eat a meal about an hour before i train.

then post workout i have a meal or shake with carbs in it. Nothing excessive though.

But i DO notice a difference if i dont have them post workout, but pre workout no.

And i dont like taking em during because it makes me sick.
oh... well its always best to do what works for you... personally i feel good with carbs pre and intra workout... ad i believe that intra workouts carbs are going to help you grow faster than post workout.... if its just one or the other... but ideally all three.....