Author Topic: Pro-Hormone thats worth a damn?  (Read 4989 times)

SouthernCrew

• Getbig II
Pro-Hormone thats worth a damn?
« on: January 21, 2009, 07:37:25 PM »
heard alot of talk good and bad about pro-h so im going to go out a try one for the hell of it. anyone know one thats worth a damn thats out now days?

Wray98

• Getbig II
  • CTD Sales Manager
Re: Pro-Hormone thats worth a damn?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 06:13:35 AM »
Definitely bro... The Decabolen will be the strongest prohormone on the market.. Its got two superdrol clones and the halodrol formula in it. Another good choice would be the Supervol since its exactly the same as Superdrol.. The trenbolen is a lean bulker and hardener with proper diet.. All of these products are made by CTD of course. Checkout Advantagesupplements.com they have plenty of my products. Stack the Noxavol with the prohormone as well for the vasilation and the transportation of the product directly in to the muscle tissue, and follow up with the Liver Armor since all three are going to cause some sort of strain on your liver..... AND DON'T DRINK!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 06:40:17 AM »
Again, let's note that these aren't "prohormones" but oral steroids.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 07:16:25 AM »
heard alot of talk good and bad about pro-h so im going to go out a try one for the hell of it. anyone know one thats worth a damn thats out now days?

Definitely bro... The Decabolen will be the strongest prohormone on the market.. Its got two superdrol clones and the halodrol formula in it. Another good choice would be the Supervol since its exactly the same as Superdrol.. The trenbolen is a lean bulker and hardener with proper diet.. All of these products are made by CTD of course. Checkout Advantagesupplements.com they have plenty of my products. Stack the Noxavol with the prohormone as well for the vasilation and the transportation of the product directly in to the muscle tissue, and follow up with the Liver Armor since all three are going to cause some sort of strain on your liver..... AND DON'T DRINK!

Are you two working together to promote this stuff?

Two newbs both with very low post counts - I smell something fishy.

SouthernCrew

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 09:08:18 AM »
not at all my man...just a real question, if im buying one i want to have some opinions

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 09:47:17 AM »
Read the ph sticky.

Wray98

• Getbig II
  • CTD Sales Manager
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 07:05:30 PM »
If you didn't want to do the pro's CTD offers the Torque by Geared up is good actually all their pro's are good, Iforce makes good pro's as well!!

najoe777

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2009, 10:26:53 AM »
just went and looked at supervol. says has same stuff as melthal-masterdrol n looks it like too
then why did  L G science have to stop selling melthal-masterdrol???????
and why is it legal for you to sell supervol?????
why i am asking is because i did put on 12 pounds of muscles n lost 4% body fat while on methal-masterdol, 2 years ago. If your product is the same, I will be more than happy to purchase it. This is why I'm asking so many questions, I want to get the same product as before.
Thank you for your help!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2009, 11:56:24 AM »
HAHAA,  THis whole thread is one large scam of a post.  SOrry guys this shit may work on bodybuilding.com and MD but not Getbig.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2009, 12:15:23 PM »
I agree. The posting style is way too eloquent with too many information. Spammers!

SouthernCrew

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2009, 02:53:54 PM »
well...just got some Rage Rv2 and Novedex XT...whens the best time to take the pct?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2009, 06:16:09 PM »

do you work for CTD?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2009, 11:55:38 PM »
do you work for CTD?

Wray98
Getbig I

CTD Sales Manager

Ban his account and delete the thread. All he does is promote his crappy untested designer steroids.

Wray98

• Getbig II
  • CTD Sales Manager
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2009, 06:22:44 AM »
You guys are all pretty tough behind the computer screen and key boards! We do carry a line of extensive herbal products as well as basic supplements.. We do still make prohormones.. But our main focus is on our Noxavol, BCAA, Kre Alkalyn, and our fat burner Hypercuts and our upcoming pre-workout! All of our products have been tested all have tested above the minimum of 97.5% pure! I'm not here to scam you, check MD I post over there to, and at one time I was a elite fitness member for 4 years... I don't expect all of you to like the products nor try them... Many people have never used NO-Explode and that has been around forever so its understandable and part of the business..

Supervol is the exact same thing as the Methyl Masterdrol from LG... Its perfectly legal to obtain or purchase.. Its not kosher to produce anymore of it! Many companies do but at a very high risk...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2009, 03:04:48 PM »
You guys are all pretty tough behind the computer screen and key boards! We do carry a line of extensive herbal products as well as basic supplements.. We do still make prohormones.. But our main focus is on our Noxavol, BCAA, Kre Alkalyn, and our fat burner Hypercuts and our upcoming pre-workout! All of our products have been tested all have tested above the minimum of 97.5% pure! I'm not here to scam you, check MD I post over there to, and at one time I was a elite fitness member for 4 years... I don't expect all of you to like the products nor try them... Many people have never used NO-Explode and that has been around forever so its understandable and part of the business..

Supervol is the exact same thing as the Methyl Masterdrol from LG... Its perfectly legal to obtain or purchase.. Its not kosher to produce anymore of it! Many companies do but at a very high risk...

if you are not contributing to the board other then to post about your supplements then i will be deleting your posts from here on in. I have no problem with you posting but every post you have made has mention of your supplements.

najoe777

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2009, 09:40:25 PM »
thanks for the  answer

Wray98

• Getbig II
  • CTD Sales Manager
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2009, 06:11:46 AM »
I was simply answering questions from other members.. In other topics I have talked about my competitions products that are good!!!

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2009, 05:57:19 PM »
i've been taking AX's superdrol and LG's methyl 1d xl for about 2 weeks and have had some good gains in strength nothing amazing though but maybe i have to give it some more time

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2009, 08:24:53 AM »
How this thread has not been deleted is AMAZING.  Seriously Mods.  This who discussion with three members all with under 50 posts is ludicrous.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2009, 09:11:25 AM »
How this thread has not been deleted is AMAZING.  Seriously Mods.  This who discussion with three members all with under 50 posts is ludicrous.

people should be able to discuss there products on here to a degree, on other sites sponsers, companies offer logs which members run etc which i think could be good for this board to a degree.

like i said, he has commented on his products and competitors and is answering questions, if he continues to make posts with overt marketing angles then he will be banned, same for all other companies etc...

this isnt exactly the most friendly place for supplement companies and we could have a commensalist relationship in the future, or so i hope.

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2009, 09:40:03 AM »

what does that mean? this who discussion doesnt make sense...are you talking about the marketing guy or the rapper ludicrous?...man some of you guys on here take this a bit too seriously

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2009, 09:44:47 AM »
What about Epistane?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2009, 10:19:44 AM »
What about Epistane?

epistane and havoc are good drugs imo

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2009, 11:38:08 AM »
epistane and havoc are good drugs imo

what are those? mind explaining bro? or can you compare them to something else?

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2009, 02:45:20 PM »
D-DROL 8). Too bad IDS MASS TABS were takin out of stores, you would definately like those, i took those like there was no-tomorrow. IDS now has "Mass-caps". In my opinion, i honestly believe that they are the MASS-TABS, just change the name on the box and boom, back on the shelves. Just my opinion though.