Author Topic: White males need not apply under Obama Admn. infrastructure plan - VIDEO  (Read 2472 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
what a fucking moron...  Every construction crew I drive by is moslty minority workers.  The job loss for whites in construction over the last 10 years or so has been huge.  I'd like to bitch slap this idiot and take him for a drive and plant his ass right in the middle of the first construction site we find and ask him what the fuck he sees.  This guy just earned the most clueless award.

Yep  >:(
S

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Yep  >:(

If they push this crap, they are asking for some serious civil rebellion from angry, hungry, out of work people.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
Seriously guys........how the fuck does that midget fucking twink get into such a position of power?  I mean I know EXACTLY the kind of kid he probably was in high school.  A nerdy, booky fuck who got no respect and probably had a shitty elitist attitude like he does nowadays.  What a piece of shit anti-American fuck!  Look at his head........he's a fucking midget. 

Right on as usual MMM  >:(
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
Can anyone suggest who should be emailed and called about this?  ???
S

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

All your elected misrepresentatives and congressscum.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
All your elected misrepresentatives and congressscum.

I was hoping you had Obamas number.
S

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I was hoping you had Obamas number.

The white house phone number is useless.  They get millions of calls.  Call your local reps since you will get an actual person on the phone, not a voice recording. 

I do it all the time.  Also, send a personalized fax.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Senators who questioned him would be good.  I don't think this is what Obama has in mind so he might be an option to send a letter to.  Robert has a blog that allows comments:
http://www.robertreich.blogspot.com/  Maybe someone else has another suggestion.  Nothing happens unless there is a media fling over it so perhaps bitching to the media.  Looks like the guy has done some good stuff but on this point he's so far off base, it shouldn't stand without a challenge.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Talk radio and the cable news shows will eventually start talking about it if you email them enough.

Emailing the whitehouse is useless. Writing/calling congresspeople will get you NOWHERE unless they already agree with you.

Reich first needs to be harped on, embarrased, and shamed through the media in order for people in political positions of power to see him as a pariah and his ideas as racial harmful and divisive.

It's not a right or left, dem or rep issue, Reich is very dangerous.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Emailing the whitehouse is useless. Writing/calling congresspeople will get you NOWHERE unless they already agree with you.
I think it's useless too but you might as well toss it in if you're going to send out stuff.  doesn't hurt.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
The white house phone number is useless.  They get millions of calls.  Call your local reps since you will get an actual person on the phone, not a voice recording. 

I do it all the time.  Also, send a personalized fax.

Right on. I have also, but not nearly enough.