Author Topic: Joe Biden wont make it for the four years  (Read 3287 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Joe Biden wont make it for the four years
« on: January 22, 2009, 06:51:09 AM »
Anyone see the look Obama gave him yesterday when Dumb ass Biden tried to insult Roberts?No way he lasts under Obama.Obama will not tolerate anyone screwing things up for him or humiliating him and Biden will do that just about everytime he opens his mouth.

By the way,Biden trying insult Roberts is laughable.Did you see the confimation hearings?Roberts made Biden look like a retard[which he is] with no notes and just pulled Bidens pants down and spanked his ass on every question.Biden has proven himself time afte time to be BY FAR the dumbest politician in the country." STAND UP CHUCK".

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
Re: Joe Biden wont make it for the four years
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 07:24:46 AM »
What's Obama going to do?

Fire Biden?

If Obama thinks it's ok to let one of his speakers insult white people at his inauguration i'm sure he's ok with Biden.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 07:27:26 AM »
I want him to last...he's a blithering idiot, and fun to watch. His aides must have to work themselves into the ground with this guy.
L

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 07:28:35 AM »
Biden is a lying, incompetent buffoon.

.....oh wait, I just described easily 75-80% of politicians in Washington.  I guess he fits right in, but you're right, he's definitely dumber than most.

How a guy like that gets to be VP, I'll never understand, but playing the political game has always had little to do with actual intelligence and competence, and a lot to do with shrewdness and opportunism and playing on people's emotions.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 08:47:46 AM »
What's Obama going to do?

Fire Biden?

If Obama thinks it's ok to let one of his speakers insult white people at his inauguration i'm sure he's ok with Biden.

Easy,Biden will use the "Im fighting an illness excuse".Obama will force him out.I really think conservatives are missing it with Obama.That guy will kill you before he lets you f things up for him.Wheres Wright,Flager,and all the other nuts?Obama squashed them.He puts Hillary in a job so he has her under his thumb.The guy is rutheless and ,again,the look he gave Biden said it all.By the way,Obama didnt ike that prayer either,you could see it in his eyes.Lowery wont be seen or heard from again around Obama.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 09:21:46 AM »
just saw the clip and ya obama didnt look happy about it.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2009, 09:23:39 AM »
Maybe so....but to have a Supreme Court Justice fuck up the Presidential Oath?   ::)  I'd say Roberts looked like more of a moron with that one.  I mean fuck America can't do anything right anymore.  We are run by a nation of lazy idiots. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2009, 10:09:47 AM »
Maybe so....but to have a Supreme Court Justice fuck up the Presidential Oath?   ::)  I'd say Roberts looked like more of a moron with that one.  I mean fuck America can't do anything right anymore.  We are run by a nation of lazy idiots. 

Geeze,the guy got a couple of words backward.Obama today signed an order to close Gitmo and he didnt know what the hell the order said and had to keep turning to his laweyer to explain it to him,Greg Craig.Roberts is 100,000,000 times smarter then Biden ever could hope to be.

By the way,still think Biden thinks that U of Delaware could beat Ohio state in football?God what a fucking ahole.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2009, 10:12:48 AM »
Geeze,the guy got a couple of words backward.Obama today signed an order to close Gitmo and he didnt know what the hell the order said and had to keep turning to his laweyer to explain it to him,Greg Craig.Roberts is 100,000,000 times smarter then Biden ever could hope to be.

By the way,still think Biden thinks that U of Delaware could beat Ohio state in football?God what a fucking ahole.
noticed that too signed it without even a plan of what to do with the ppl there, not very confidence building imo.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2009, 10:19:18 AM »

Like I said we are run by a nation of morons.  Roberts, Biden, Obama.  They should know this shit.  Watch that video Bigger, Faster, Stronger,  That one stupid ass Senator doesn't even know the laws of his own country. 

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2009, 10:29:44 AM »
That look Barry gave Biden was priceless.  And he will be doing that a lot in the next 4 years.

Biden "the dumbest man in the Senate" made it exactly one day before he pulled a "biden"

gonna be a fun 4 years with that clown

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2009, 10:33:46 AM »
That look Barry gave Biden was priceless.  And he will be doing that a lot in the next 4 years.

Biden "the dumbest man in the Senate" made it exactly one day before he pulled a "biden"

gonna be a fun 4 years with that clown

Haha, I was thinking the same thing when I saw that video--we're going to be seeing Obama giving Biden a lot more of those looks.  It is gonna be fun. ;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2009, 11:03:09 AM »
Like I said we are run by a nation of morons.  Roberts, Biden, Obama.  They should know this shit.  Watch that video Bigger, Faster, Stronger,  That one stupid ass Senator doesn't even know the laws of his own country. 

Good video!  Yeah, I could not believe that senator didn't even know the legal drinking age.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2009, 11:12:43 AM »
Good video!  Yeah, I could not believe that senator didn't even know the legal drinking age.

That was Henry Waxman,the congressman from Cali.Incredibly,hes the same dickhead who is now calling for hearings on steroids in pro wrestling.A guy that wouldnt know a steroid from a stereo.Pathetic human being.

MusselFreek

• Getbig III
  • Go Beserk!
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2009, 11:26:44 AM »
post the video please? or a link?

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2009, 12:12:45 PM »

loco

• Getbig V