Author Topic: Illegal Immigration's Impact on an Everyday American  (Read 1576 times)

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
Illegal Immigration's Impact on an Everyday American
« on: January 22, 2009, 09:04:02 AM »
I was born and raised in San Diego, CA. After years of scrimping and saving and sacrificing, I finally saved enough money to buy a modest older house in a quiet, clean, middle-class neighborhood. The homes were simple, and there were no Homeowner's Associations or clubhouses, but the lawns were green, the trees trimmed, the gardens well-kept, and my neighbors were quiet and friendly. It was perfect for me.

Until the illegals arrived.

Prior to the illegal invasion into my neighborhood, I didn't give illegal immigration much thought. But I remember feeling compassion for them, and feeling that we should give them a break. But the illegals destroyed every shred of compassion I had for them. In fact, I came to hate them.

My slide from compassion to loathing the illegals started back in 2000 when the housing prices in San Diego started to skyrocket. Many of my neighbors decided to cash in and move up to bigger houses and more upscale neighborhoods. Tragically, most of the new buyers in my neighborhood were slumlords looking to rent for awhile and then turn a profit by selling the house.

At first it wasn't too bad. There were just a handful of houses with illegals residing in them. But faster than I could deal with, things deteriorated to the point where my once-lovely neighborhood resembled a Tijuana slum.

Most of the illegals violated every zoning and health code there was. They couldn't afford trash pick-up, so they simply allowed their trash to pile up all over their driveways and lawns...attracting rats, flies and stray dogs.

They owned chickens and goats, which they slaughtered in their backyards. The roosters crowed all day long, and on hot summer days, the stench from the chicken and goat poop was almost unbearable. The fly population quadrupled!

Teenage "Latinas" turned tricks on bunkbeds in their garages. Hispanic men sat out on their driveways all night long and drank beer, jabbered in Spanish and blared their mariachi music.

Lawns died, weeds grew to enormous heights, gardens died, and grafitti started to show up everywhere.

One year, I noticed a trend of most of the illegals hanging Mexican flags on the front of their houses.

When I would come home from work at night, I was often greeted by chickens loitering on my lawn. And there was always chicken poop all over the sidewalks.

The police came and went on a regular basis...mostly due to complaints of noise or prostitution. But nothing ever changed. After awhile it almost seemed that if anybody called the police on the illegals, the police would get annoyed at us for bothering them!

One time I called the Planning Department to file a complaint about a illegal (and dangerous) structure one of the illegals was building, and the woman I spoke with actually suggested I was racist.

One day, I was up on my roof with my dad looking at some shingle issues, and as I looked down on my illegal neighbor's backyard, I spotted a Hispanic man defectating on a bush. Yes, you heard me right. I saw a Hispanic man pooping on a bush in his backyard! I guess that with 30 people sharing a 1-bath house, he must have gotten desperate.

I would see pregnant 14-year-old "Latinas" loitering on the corners when they should have been in school. I would see the "Latinas" in the grocery store, using their food stamps, with their huge broods of children (anchor babies) in tow.

But the last straw for me was the night I was in my living room, watching American Idol, and I heard a commotion in my backyard, along the side of my house. I went into my garage and looked out my garage window, and there were two illegals...two teenage girls...apparently hiding from the cops in my backyard! One of them was throwing up on my lawn mower!

Somebody had called the police because of the drugs and prostitution, so when they police arrived, the girls, obviously under the influence of drugs, bolted into my backyard.

So when I couldn't take it anymore. I sold my house and moved very far from California. And there is NOTHING you can tell me that will convince me that all the Mexican and Central American illegal immigrants in this country are GOOD for the U.S. Sorry, but that's not what I experienced.

I experienced filth...disgusting filth. I experienced a culture of grown men having sex with young girls (sometimes for money, sometimes not). I experienced dozens of people living in one small home, pooping in their backyards, slaughtering chickens and goats, and existing on public assistance. None of the women worked, and if the men were working, I don't know when. What I saw was a lot of beer-driinking and hanging out listening to music.

I saw how fast they could destroy a neighborhood with their neanderthal culture and their backward ways.

Because of the illegals, I left my home, my family, and a job I loved. I'm very happy where I am now (in the midwest), but I DREAD that they will do to this state, what they did to California.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: Illegal Immigration's Impact on an Everyday American
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 09:16:28 AM »
Seriously, turn the BP into the SS and round em up, boot em out.  This should be a non-issue.  Let the BP do their job and kick these assholes out.  No due process, just deport them.  If you are not a citizen and don't have a visa or green card then you go.
Squishy face retard

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 09:19:11 AM »
Seriously, turn the BP into the SS and round em up, boot em out.  This should be a non-issue.  Let the BP do their job and kick these assholes out.  No due process, just deport them.  If you are not a citizen and don't have a visa or green card then you go.

Oh, but they are just hard-working people who come here to support their families and pursue the American dream, right?

Article is not really all that far off. Sounds like any central-valley california town in CA.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 09:21:51 AM »
I posted this earlier.  After 9/11 while the US border was shut down for two weeks a Unviersity of San Diego hospital laid off a large number of nurses on their NICU.  Their census was down 60%.  As soon as the border was reopened their NICU census went up to 100% again.  You know what they call the illegal babies born on that unit?  Million dollar babies!!!!!!!!!!!! It costs a million dollars for the average NICU stay for a baby. 

The elites love third world labor.  Hell I have friends that hire cheap mexicans to clean their house.  The America people are part of the problem but so are the people.  We've become lazy and too "good" to do physical labor in this country. 

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 09:26:31 AM »
I posted this earlier.  After 9/11 while the US border was shut down for two weeks a Unviersity of San Diego hospital laid off a large number of nurses on their NICU.  Their census was down 60%.  As soon as the border was reopened their NICU census went up to 100% again.  You know what they call the illegal babies born on that unit?  Million dollar babies!!!!!!!!!!!! It costs a million dollars for the average NICU stay for a baby. 

The elites love third world labor.  Hell I have friends that hire cheap mexicans to clean their house.  The America people are part of the problem but so are the people.  We've become lazy and too "good" to do physical labor in this country. 
Bingo.
Squishy face retard

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 09:31:31 AM »
The Sinaloa drug cartel just executed the Mexican Chief of Police.  While our stupid ass government and military is parading around the world worrying about ragheads with sandals, shamaghs, and rocket propelled grenades, Mexico is becoming a bigger national security threat than Iraq, Afghanistan and Iran.  I mean fuck.............south of the border tyranny, illegal immigration, bankrupt economy, huge unemployment, unsustainable wars, this country is fucked and all people can do is pray for change from one half black half white President. 

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2009, 09:36:06 AM »
How dare you guys criticize the illegals' culture just because it's different than yours.

Aren't they entitled to come here and bring their culture with them of prostitution, drugs, sloth, pooping outside, living off welfare, and unemployment?  I'm pretty sure those are some of their inalienable constitutional rights.  Oh yeah, I forgot, they're here illegally and therefore have no constitutional rights.  Never mind then, carry on.

OK but seriously.  MuscleMcMannus does make a valid point that has been borne out by my own experience--a couple of years ago my son and I were at a McDonald's in the downtown area here.  A (caucasian) homeless guy hit me up outside for some money.  I invited him to come inside with us and bought him some cheeseburgers instead, and talked to the guy for a little bit.  Turns out he was my age but he must have looked 10-20 years older.  He told me how he was looking for work, but it had to be high-paying work, he wasn't going to do any menial labor.  But apparently he wasn't above begging for other people's money.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2009, 09:44:39 AM »
How dare you guys criticize the illegals' culture just because it's different than yours.

Aren't they entitled to come here and bring their culture with them of prostitution, drugs, sloth, pooping outside, living off welfare, and unemployment?  I'm pretty sure those are some of their inalienable constitutional rights.  Oh yeah, I forgot, they're here illegally and therefore have no constitutional rights.  Never mind then, carry on.

OK but seriously.  MuscleMcMannus does make a valid point that has been borne out by my own experience--a couple of years ago my son and I were at a McDonald's in the downtown area here.  A (caucasian) homeless guy hit me up outside for some money.  I invited him to come inside with us and bought him some cheeseburgers instead, and talked to the guy for a little bit.  Turns out he was my age but he must have looked 10-20 years older.  He told me how he was looking for work, but it had to be high-paying work, he wasn't going to do any menial labor.  But apparently he wasn't above begging for other people's money.

Haha! I had a neighbor once who was on unemployment, then disability when that ran out for some ambigious back injury. I suggested he go work at the local walmart, they were hiring at the time. He told me he wouldn't work for the $12/hour they paid, he only was interested in 20+/hr jobs.

Too good for walmart, but not too good for welfare.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2009, 11:47:33 AM »
Oh, but they are just hard-working people who come here to support their families and pursue the American dream, right?

Article is not really all that far off. Sounds like any central-valley california town in CA.

They are not, most are freeloaders.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2009, 12:39:47 PM »
Yep and when the messiah gives them amnesty and gets them all on the wonderful gov programs we have here, he will ensure a rock solid and dependant voting block forever. Good job barry.
L

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2009, 01:57:31 PM »
Isn't that what most welfare programs really are? Ensuring a democratic voting block?

Tesla

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2009, 06:48:36 PM »
One of the things that pisses me off so much about illegals is that they don't follow our rules and are given a total pass on it.  In my town you have to jump through a bunch of hoops under strict deadlines to get your kid into school.  But illegals just dump their kids off at school without demonstrating any sort of residency (some of the kids can't even speak English) and the schools just take them in.

After college I tried moving in with a few friends so we could keep our living expenses down.  But we were told by the apartment complex manager that they had strict occupancy requirements and wouldn't let all 4 of us live in a 2 bedroom apartment.  Everyone knew there were multiple apartments full of illegals (one 2 bedroom apt. near me had to have at least 10 adults and 4 kids living there) but management didn't give a shit.  We're being way too accommodating. 

If you want to get rid of politically correct multicultural beliefs just have some illegals move in next to you.  All cultures are NOT equal, no way in hell. 

I also don't buy into the notion that "illegals are doing work that Americans won't do".  A few years ago there was an ICE raid on a Swift meat packing plant in Colorado.  After kicking the illegals out Swift had a job fair.  Who showed up?  Hundreds of white Americans hoping to be slaughterers. 

Illegals do not do work that Americans won't do.  They will work for wages that Americans won't work for, to be sure.  And of course big business loves having a servile labor force that can't complain too much.  Maybe you would accept their wages if you shared living expenses with your extended family, if you worked under the table, didn't pay for healthcare, and didn't take care of your kids. 

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2009, 07:02:15 PM »
Just replace the BP with this...

Seriously, I don't know why we need to fuck up our country to let these people in.  Just erect a huge border and actually patrol it.  It's getting old having this discussion.  Dems want to get more voters and Republicans are falling into the trap.  Bush was weak on this issue, so was McCain and libs...I don't even need to say it.  Basically politicians need to grow some balls and unite here.  If they all piss the illegals and their legal families off, what are they going to do about it.
Squishy face retard

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2009, 09:21:52 PM »
One of the things that pisses me off so much about illegals is that they don't follow our rules and are given a total pass on it.  In my town you have to jump through a bunch of hoops under strict deadlines to get your kid into school.  But illegals just dump their kids off at school without demonstrating any sort of residency (some of the kids can't even speak English) and the schools just take them in.

After college I tried moving in with a few friends so we could keep our living expenses down.  But we were told by the apartment complex manager that they had strict occupancy requirements and wouldn't let all 4 of us live in a 2 bedroom apartment.  Everyone knew there were multiple apartments full of illegals (one 2 bedroom apt. near me had to have at least 10 adults and 4 kids living there) but management didn't give a shit.  We're being way too accommodating. 

If you want to get rid of politically correct multicultural beliefs just have some illegals move in next to you.  All cultures are NOT equal, no way in hell. 

I also don't buy into the notion that "illegals are doing work that Americans won't do".  A few years ago there was an ICE raid on a Swift meat packing plant in Colorado.  After kicking the illegals out Swift had a job fair.  Who showed up?  Hundreds of white Americans hoping to be slaughterers. 

Illegals do not do work that Americans won't do.  They will work for wages that Americans won't work for, to be sure.  And of course big business loves having a servile labor force that can't complain too much.  Maybe you would accept their wages if you shared living expenses with your extended family, if you worked under the table, didn't pay for healthcare, and didn't take care of your kids. 

I bet what happened is that the mexicans had one or two people rent the apartment, and the hoard moved in after.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2009, 11:02:47 PM »
I was born and raised in San Diego, CA. After years of scrimping and saving and sacrificing, I finally saved enough money to buy a modest older house in a quiet, clean, middle-class neighborhood. The homes were simple, and there were no Homeowner's Associations or clubhouses, but the lawns were green, the trees trimmed, the gardens well-kept, and my neighbors were quiet and friendly. It was perfect for me.

Until the illegals arrived.

Prior to the illegal invasion into my neighborhood, I didn't give illegal immigration much thought. But I remember feeling compassion for them, and feeling that we should give them a break. But the illegals destroyed every shred of compassion I had for them. In fact, I came to hate them.

My slide from compassion to loathing the illegals started back in 2000 when the housing prices in San Diego started to skyrocket. Many of my neighbors decided to cash in and move up to bigger houses and more upscale neighborhoods. Tragically, most of the new buyers in my neighborhood were slumlords looking to rent for awhile and then turn a profit by selling the house.

At first it wasn't too bad. There were just a handful of houses with illegals residing in them. But faster than I could deal with, things deteriorated to the point where my once-lovely neighborhood resembled a Tijuana slum.

Most of the illegals violated every zoning and health code there was. They couldn't afford trash pick-up, so they simply allowed their trash to pile up all over their driveways and lawns...attracting rats, flies and stray dogs.

They owned chickens and goats, which they slaughtered in their backyards. The roosters crowed all day long, and on hot summer days, the stench from the chicken and goat poop was almost unbearable. The fly population quadrupled!

Teenage "Latinas" turned tricks on bunkbeds in their garages. Hispanic men sat out on their driveways all night long and drank beer, jabbered in Spanish and blared their mariachi music.

Lawns died, weeds grew to enormous heights, gardens died, and grafitti started to show up everywhere.

One year, I noticed a trend of most of the illegals hanging Mexican flags on the front of their houses.

When I would come home from work at night, I was often greeted by chickens loitering on my lawn. And there was always chicken poop all over the sidewalks.

The police came and went on a regular basis...mostly due to complaints of noise or prostitution. But nothing ever changed. After awhile it almost seemed that if anybody called the police on the illegals, the police would get annoyed at us for bothering them!

One time I called the Planning Department to file a complaint about a illegal (and dangerous) structure one of the illegals was building, and the woman I spoke with actually suggested I was racist.

One day, I was up on my roof with my dad looking at some shingle issues, and as I looked down on my illegal neighbor's backyard, I spotted a Hispanic man defectating on a bush. Yes, you heard me right. I saw a Hispanic man pooping on a bush in his backyard! I guess that with 30 people sharing a 1-bath house, he must have gotten desperate.

I would see pregnant 14-year-old "Latinas" loitering on the corners when they should have been in school. I would see the "Latinas" in the grocery store, using their food stamps, with their huge broods of children (anchor babies) in tow.

But the last straw for me was the night I was in my living room, watching American Idol, and I heard a commotion in my backyard, along the side of my house. I went into my garage and looked out my garage window, and there were two illegals...two teenage girls...apparently hiding from the cops in my backyard! One of them was throwing up on my lawn mower!

Somebody had called the police because of the drugs and prostitution, so when they police arrived, the girls, obviously under the influence of drugs, bolted into my backyard.

So when I couldn't take it anymore. I sold my house and moved very far from California. And there is NOTHING you can tell me that will convince me that all the Mexican and Central American illegal immigrants in this country are GOOD for the U.S. Sorry, but that's not what I experienced.

I experienced filth...disgusting filth. I experienced a culture of grown men having sex with young girls (sometimes for money, sometimes not). I experienced dozens of people living in one small home, pooping in their backyards, slaughtering chickens and goats, and existing on public assistance. None of the women worked, and if the men were working, I don't know when. What I saw was a lot of beer-driinking and hanging out listening to music.

I saw how fast they could destroy a neighborhood with their neanderthal culture and their backward ways.

Because of the illegals, I left my home, my family, and a job I loved. I'm very happy where I am now (in the midwest), but I DREAD that they will do to this state, what they did to California.

I'd like to see a picture of that neighborhood.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2009, 07:23:38 AM »
Mark, that was your personal experience.  Wow...thats sad.  These idealistic utopian liberals need to be forced to live there.  We must enforce our laws on illegal immigration.  Sad.  Let legal immigrants stay and thrive...throw out the illegals, particularly any illegal who is caught after any kind of crime.  Punish employers for hiring illegals (and avoiding taxes!)
I would consider some kind of citizenship program along with a financial penalty for illegals that are here working with mandates to pay the fine, speak english and pass all regular citizenship protocols/testing.  Once we deal with the current illegals by deporting them and possibly diverting some to a citizenship program they must pass.  We can deal more harshly with uniformity concerning new illegal immigrants.  At very least, there is no reason not to deport every illegal who commits a crime.