Author Topic: *Obama economic advisor no "White Male Construction Workers" (Contact Congress)*  (Read 4702 times)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Typical Liberal Racism going unchecked by Obama and his administration.

Obama agrees with this 100% that is why he is Hussein's ADVISER!!!

No doubt, this sounds like a 2000's version of the CRA...the same shit that got the economy into where it it now.

So all the billions Obama intend to SPEND will go to SHITTY workers, so what we'll get? Debt,lousy work,professionals unemployed and people who can't handle money getting paychecks for the first time.....thank O to the Bama.

marcus

• Getbig IV
No doubt, this sounds like a 2000's version of the CRA...the same shit that got the economy into where it it now.

So all the billions Obama intend to SPEND will go to SHITTY workers, so what we'll get? Debt,lousy work,professionals unemployed and people who can't handle money getting paychecks for the first time.....thank O to the Bama.

I want my roads and bridges built by unskilled immigrats and anyone who doesn't is unpatriotic.

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
I want my roads and bridges built by unskilled immigrats and anyone who doesn't is unpatriotic.

LOL, Exactly!

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Good point, how ridiculous.  This didn't get much mainstream media attention...

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Good point, how ridiculous.  This didn't get much mainstream media attention...

Probably because the reporters are afraid Obama will yell at them like he already did.
I wonder why with Obama the leftist are pro civilized media...they seem to be all pro hardcore media coverage at Bush's term.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
haha no I am french canadian  ;D

I just got back from the All Star Game in Montreal.  Many hot women over there.  However it was insanely cold.  -22 without the wind.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
I just got back from the All Star Game in Montreal.  Many hot women over there.  However it was insanely cold.  -22 without the wind.

I once dated some chick in the winter, she lived in some cold place. Anyway we went to some hostel to fuck...god damnit...the heating sucked!!!

Fucking when you're really cold is almost impossible!!!!

/rant off :)