Author Topic: Who is more right-wing?  (Read 2163 times)

tweeter

• Getbig IV
Who is more right-wing?
« on: January 22, 2009, 05:03:52 PM »
Between Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, and Bill O'Reilly? I don't keep up with politics all that much but have gotten more into it recently...so I was just curious. Also, is there anyone more to the left than Michael Moore, or is he in a field all by himself?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Who is more right-wing?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 05:27:12 PM »
Between Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, and Bill O'Reilly? I don't keep up with politics all that much but have gotten more into it recently...so I was just curious. Also, is there anyone more to the left than Michael Moore, or is he in a field all by himself?
Rush is a closet Nazi
Ann is openly a Nazi
Bill means well but is just in general clueless and lands right.  He's an asshole more than anything else.
Sean is just an arrogant sack of shit and a coward.  Where he leans on the right depends on what's popular.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 05:32:37 PM »
Rush is a closet Nazi
Ann is openly a Nazi
Bill means well but is just in general clueless and lands right.  He's an asshole more than anything else.
Sean is just an arrogant sack of shit and a coward.  Where he leans on the right depends on what's popular.
So I take it you are a big fan of Fox News ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 05:49:53 PM »
So I take it you are a big fan of Fox News ;D
absolutely :D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 05:55:39 PM »
Rush is a closet Nazi
Ann is openly a Nazi

ill co sign with this. o'reilly is good 95% of the time in my book.

Have any of you guys watched "hannity". do it for the LOL

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 06:13:29 PM »
what a coincidence, hannity is interviewing rush right now

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2009, 06:13:58 PM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2009, 06:14:32 PM »
ill co sign with this. o'reilly is good 95% of the time in my book.

Have any of you guys watched "hannity". do it for the LOL
I agree oreilly is pretty good, ive never listened to rush but cant say i feel like im missing much, ann seems ok at times but makes over the top statements and is to arguementative. I never watched hannity before and certainly am not gonna start now that he is by himself.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2009, 07:05:13 AM »
Rush is a closet Nazi
Ann is openly a Nazi
Unlike you liberals that live in a fantasy world, at least there're not afraid to speak the truth

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2009, 07:28:21 AM »
Yeah... none of them have ever been caught in a lie or making up false stats on live tv.   ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2009, 11:02:41 AM »
Are you kidding me, the liberal media has been pathetic over Obama,

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2009, 11:41:50 AM »
Rush is a closet Nazi
Ann is openly a Nazi

Do u know what NAZI means...what nazism is or was.  They're conservatives. People who could outdebate u and are smarter then u.Coulter would make u look like a 3 year old where u to debate her. Whatever the case Nazi is the typical response from the uneducated lib morons....u should know better there Hugo.
L

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2009, 02:03:26 PM »
Do u know what NAZI means...what nazism is or was.  They're conservatives. People who could outdebate u and are smarter then u.Coulter would make u look like a 3 year old where u to debate her. Whatever the case Nazi is the typical response from the uneducated lib morons....u should know better there Hugo.

No he shouldn't he's a fucking moron.